The "disgusting and traitorous comments from cons" thread.

News and events of the day
Libertas

The "disgusting and traitorous comments from cons" thread.

Post by Libertas »

Need special thread, if we had time we could post hundreds a day.

Oh, before I get to what Rick Scott said:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... -democrats

What is Rick Scott's biggest concern? Does not want rich people paying taxes. I mean he is the guy that actually stole half a billion from Medicare.

Rick Scott: don’t apply for IRS jobs because Republicans will defund them
Republican senator also claims in open letter that Democrats plan ‘to defund the actual police and create an IRS super-police force’
I sigh in your general direction.
ProfX

Re: The "disgusting and traitorous comments from cons" thread.

Post by ProfX »

Disgusting. Traitorous to the soul of humanity.

Reactions roll in after Kari Lake endorses Jew-hating Jarrin Jackson
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... aac0f677ed

On Wednesday, Jarrin Jackson, an Oklahoma state Senate candidate with a history of making racist and anti-gay remarks, announced that he's being backed by Kari Lake, Republican candidate for Arizona governor. Following Jackson's announcement, many took to Twitter to weigh in on how his questionable beliefs will affect his campaign and/or his time in the Senate, should he win.

[snip]

"Oklahoma state Senate candidate Jarrin Jackson, who says "Jews will go to hell," "I'm not beholden to Jews or any other group" and "I ain't owned by the Jews," announced an endorsement yesterday from Kari Lake," tweeted journalist Jeremy Duda.

Investigative reporter Eric Hananoki reacted to the news by sharing a video of Jarrin from last year in which he discusses "Jews taking over the world."

Another person on Twitter linked to a Queerty article from June 2022 in which a video is shared of Jarrin saying "Being gay is gay. It's the most disgusting, despicable, stupid, thing ever."

"Only reason Kari Lake supports an antisemite or a homophobe for office is because she is both," says Ruben Gallego, U.S. Representative for Arizona's 7th congressional district."

[snip][end]

https://americanindependent.com/jarrin- ... tion-2022/

[snip]

He wrote in criticizing a so-called documentary on "enemies" within the Baptist Church, "Outline & detail the evil. Amen. The Jews. Illuminati. Covid shots kill. Rothschilds. Communists. Woke pastors. Social gospel. Christ will chuck a bunch of stuff in the fire."

[snip]

Jackson also repeats a blend of Christian nationalist viewpoints, racist conspiracy theories claiming white people are being targeted, and anti-immigrant sentiment in such rants as one noted by Media Matters in July:

It's not nativism. It's common sense. But the real issue at the core here is that — I can't believe no one else sees this. They want to get rid of white people because of their Christianity. ... What I'm saying is that if you had a culture that focused on the gospel, you wouldn't have mass migration. ... My whole point for this: Zionism, Jews taking over the world, the Rothschilds, the Kalergi Plan, the white replacement theology or white replacement theory. I largely agree that all of those things are happening. But if I believe that their premises are true, that white people are better than other people, that we have to elevate to protect and we have to bend public policy to make sure that America stays white, we are losing what the entire premise of America is, that because God exists, he has an order. ... Yeah, I guess the problem isn't the fact that I'm white and these guys aren't white and I don't want them here. It's the fact that, well, I don't want my culture changing, but I'm not willing to actually sacrifice to fight for my culture. What I want is I want someone who's going to elect to go to office to make sure that the borders are closed so no one comes in. It's like a nation of liars will be well-represented. Why do we have Congress full of corrupt godless commies?

Jackson highlights endorsements on his campaign website from other far-right Arizona Republicans as well: Secretary of state nominee Mark Finchem and state Sen. Wendy Rogers, who is seeking reelection.

[snip][end]

There is so much ... bullshit ... in that word salad, how do you unpack?

The Kalergi Plan. Holy f**k, the guy is deep in anti-semitic, white-nat woo.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kalergi_Plan

The Kalergi Plan (Italian: Piano Kalergi), sometimes called the Coudenhove-Kalergi Conspiracy,[1] is a far-right, antisemitic, white genocide conspiracy theory,[2][3] which claims that Austrian-Japanese politician Richard von Coudenhove-Kalergi concocted a plot to mix white Europeans with other races via immigration. It was promoted in aristocratic European social circles.[4] The conspiracy theory is most often associated with European groups and parties, but it has also spread to North American politics.

[snip][end]
"Don't believe every quote attributed to people on the Internet" -- Abraham Lincoln :D