Police beat someone senseless...Crawford sheriff dept Arkansas

News and events of the day
Libertas

Police beat someone senseless...Crawford sheriff dept Arkansas

Post by Libertas »

https://twitter.com/NaomiRHelm/status/1 ... BZzYr5pVUQ

Can we assume the victim is Black?

at the end the cop is VERY upset someone has a phone on them...Arkansas will do what FL has done, outlaw the use of phones on police.

Again, cons want you dead if you are not one.
I sigh in your general direction.
Motor City

Re: Police beat someone senseless...Crawford sheriff dept Arkansas

Post by Motor City »

Arkansas officers under investigation after video shows them beating man: What we know
......"I, like many of you, was shocked and sickened by what I saw," he said in a statement Sunday. "The safety and security of all who come in contact with our officers is our top priority and I will endeavor to the best of my ability to make sure that this is always the case."....
Relying on corrupt authorities and corrupt police executives and corrupt police employment administrators doesn't make people very safe at all.
Arkansas State Police is investigating Monday after three local officers were seen on video beating a man during an arrest Sunday outside a convenience store in Mulberry.

Two deputies and an officer have been suspended, city and county officials said Sunday. They were identified Monday as Crawford County sheriff's deputies Zack King and Levi White and Mulberry police officer Thell Riddle.

In the short video shared widely on social media, the three officers are seen punching a man in the head and kneeing him several times as they pinned him down. At one point, a bystander calls out to them and an officer points at the camera ordering the person to stop recording..........