Blame Canada

News and events of the day
Drak

Blame Canada

Post by Drak »

You know, the right has been amplifying a fair number of attacks on Canada now. They’ve been doing so for a few years now, with the likes of Tucker Carlson and Lauren Boebert claiming Canada needs to be invaded and liberated. I wouldn’t think much of it in normal times but these are extremists who run the party now and I wouldn’t doubt that GOP has nefarious plans for Canada. We are a pro NATO pro Ukraine country with one of the largest Ukrainian immigrant populations in the world. Canada has always been one of America’s strongest allies, but the GOP now aligns itself with Russia, Saudi Arabia, Hungry, China and North Korea. And the trucker convoy protests up here show a similar trait to MAGA who would assist them.

"Some of those that work forces,
Are the same that burn crosses"

- Rage Against the Machine
ProfX

Re: Blame Canada

Post by ProfX »

Does this mean Marsha wants to build a wall on our northern border? This could be a big project even for TFG -- there's 5,500 miles of border between the U.S. and Canada. :roll:
"Don't believe every quote attributed to people on the Internet" -- Abraham Lincoln :D
bengal59

Post by bengal59 »

This is only a problem because Trudeau is the head of Canada and FORMER PRESIDENT 666 hates him and for this reason Tucker Carlson has called for the U.S. to declare war on Canada to enable us to forcibly remove him! THEY ARE ALL FUCKING INBRED LOONS!!!!
ZoWie

Post by ZoWie »

What about those trucker protests up there? Who did them? Were there outside agitators? Was some shadowy US network funneling funds and propaganda up there? I expected to see a lot of this as the anti-mask/anti-vax hysteria was whipped up by the usual suspects, but Ottawa was about the last place I expected it to happen.
"We must remember that we cannot abandon the truth and remain a free nation." --Liz Cheney, Republican, 7/21/22
Drak

Post by Drak »

Seemed to be the same funding from the convoys in the USA and J6.

ZoWie

Post by ZoWie »

As I suspected. Thanks.
"We must remember that we cannot abandon the truth and remain a free nation." --Liz Cheney, Republican, 7/21/22
Number6

Post by Number6 »

These "spontaneous" protests are neither "spontaneous" nor are they "protests." Let's call them for what they are: propaganda paid for by shills using gullible people to further monetary interests of those who pay the shills.
When you vote left, you vote right.
Toonces

Post by Toonces »

Liberated from what?

Topless women can walk the streets eating Kinder Eggs.

Why they'd want to eat Kinder Eggs remains questionable.
Drak

Post by Drak »

These attacks in Canada are happening more and more.

:roll:

bird

Post by bird »

Drak wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 10:20 am Image

These attacks in Canada are happening more and more.

:roll:
Great idea. Piss off our largest trading partner.
bradman

Post by bradman »

Toonces wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 9:34 pm Liberated from what?

Topless women can walk the streets eating Kinder Eggs.

Why they'd want to eat Kinder Eggs remains questionable.
:lol:
I am not a member of any organized political party. I am a Democrat. [Will Rogers]
Drak

Post by Drak »

bird wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 10:24 am Great idea. Piss off our largest trading partner.
I wouldn’t be surprised if some sort of annexation a la Ukraine is in the future plans with this pro Putin fascist Republican Party.

ZoWie

Post by ZoWie »

Naah, they'd rather break off and start their own country where being a person of color is a capital offense.
Drak

Post by Drak »

ZoWie wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 11:06 am Naah, they'd rather break off and start their own country where being a person of color is a capital offense.
Hopefully. But it’s not much different than Russia projection, claiming they invaded Ukraine because, Nazis. The attacks are becoming more frequent and should be raising brows.

ZoWie

Post by ZoWie »

They attack everybody. Los Angeles is not safe. You hope you get your nice car home with no bullet holes in it. New York had a rumble down the street from us when some Oath Keepers, or maybe they were Proud Boys, decided the Democratic Party shouldn't be meeting in public. People are doing time on that one.

Any time I've been in Canada, it's felt like a breath of fresh air. Cold, but fresh.
Drak

Post by Drak »

Everything with these sinister idiots is projection.

Sorry, but Canada is one of the more democratic countries in the world, and isn’t ruled by a dictator. Meanwhile, this blatant Russian asset constantly pushes Putin. And dictator Viktor Orban -Who his daddy works for.

More evidence regarding the conservative plan.

Vid at link

Ron Filipkowski
@RonFilipkowski
Tucker Carlson is releasing a documentary called, ‘Oh Canada,’ which seems to be making the case that we should invade Canada to liberate them from their tyrannical government.

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/stat ... 8890320897

Libertas

Post by Libertas »

Drak wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 12:26 pm Everything with these sinister idiots is projection.

Sorry, but Canada is one of the more democratic countries in the world, and isn’t ruled by a dictator. Meanwhile, this blatant Russian asset constantly pushes Putin. And dictator Viktor Orban -Who his daddy works for.

More evidence regarding the conservative plan.

Vid at link

Ron Filipkowski
@RonFilipkowski
Tucker Carlson is releasing a documentary called, ‘Oh Canada,’ which seems to be making the case that we should invade Canada to liberate them from their tyrannical government.

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/stat ... 8890320897
All cons are not fit to have that word in their ugly mouths, "Canada." If I was Canadian I would consider the GOP the enemy of my country.
I sigh in your general direction.
Drak

Post by Drak »

Libertas wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 1:45 pm All cons are not fit to have that word in their ugly mouths, "Canada." If I was Canadian I would consider the GOP the enemy of my country.
People like Carlson, Bobo and MTG want to give Canada the Ukraine treatment. Pretty obvious.

Drak

Post by Drak »

Of course this is the plan. I’ve stated as such for the last few decades. With global warming and all of Canada’s resources, including one of the largest supplies of fresh water, I bet there are already plans in place by the next Trump for the Ukraine treatment and Carlson is working on the messaging.

Libertas

Post by Libertas »

Drak wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 4:02 pm Of course this is the plan. I’ve stated as such for the last few decades. With global warming and all of Canada’s resources, including one of the largest supplies of fresh water, I bet there are already plans in place by the next Trump for the Ukraine treatment and Carlson is working on the messaging.
The real problem is still one third of this country will support shooting you dead in Canada when the time comes one third doesnt of course and the the third has no idea what we are talking about and NEVER will.

An hour ago I am listening to something and the person on the XM show says "people are waking up and repubs are creating tremendous opposition to their party by their actions, good days ahead" something like that, I wanted to scream.

ROE is taken and 3 months later 3 out of 4 under 29 DID NOT VOTE :evil: and it is our fault, i think, not theirs. 27% voted

The violent fascists will take over if that does not change.
I sigh in your general direction.