Lorena Gonzalzes To Lead California Federation of Labor.

News and events of the day
marindem01

Lorena Gonzalzes To Lead California Federation of Labor.

Post by marindem01 »

Lorean Gonzalez Resigns California Assembly. She Becomes The Hispanic Female To Lead California Federation of Labor.

https://www.latimes.com/california/stor ... new-leader.

SACRAMENTO — California Assemblywoman Lorena Gonzalez (D-San Diego) announced her resignation Monday and said she plans to take over as leader of the California Labor Federation when its longtime executive-secretary treasurer, Art Pulaski, steps down this summer.

Gonzalez made the announcement during the opening floor session of the year, marking a major shift at the state Capitol as one of labor’s most formidable allies inside the Legislature steps away to lead the movement statewide.

An opportunity to serve in this capacity doesn’t come up but every few decades, and as I think you all know, serving working Californians is my singular priority,” Gonzalez said. “I’m very excited about this opportunity.”

Ms. Gonazles will NOT be a wall flower leader. She is proud and loud about her support of labor. She has already been called out by Faux Snooze for dropping "F" Bombs on both the Traitor and Elon Musk.

She is daughter of a single Mom who worked without a contract until very recently. She will defend Labor and Labor and stand up to management. Ms. Gonzalez is a dynamic leader.
Love of Country is not Blind Patriotism. It is not devotion to one person or one party. It is knowing fighting for your country is single most important thing you can do. Do not accept the notion violence is the answer.
carmenjonze

Re: Lorena Gonzalzes To Lead California Federation of Labor.

Post by carmenjonze »

marindem01 wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 9:27 am Lorean Gonzalez Resigns California Assembly. She Becomes The Hispanic Female To Lead California Federation of Labor.

https://www.latimes.com/california/stor ... new-leader.

SACRAMENTO — California Assemblywoman Lorena Gonzalez (D-San Diego) announced her resignation Monday and said she plans to take over as leader of the California Labor Federation when its longtime executive-secretary treasurer, Art Pulaski, steps down this summer.

Gonzalez made the announcement during the opening floor session of the year, marking a major shift at the state Capitol as one of labor’s most formidable allies inside the Legislature steps away to lead the movement statewide.

An opportunity to serve in this capacity doesn’t come up but every few decades, and as I think you all know, serving working Californians is my singular priority,” Gonzalez said. “I’m very excited about this opportunity.”

Ms. Gonazles will NOT be a wall flower leader. She is proud and loud about her support of labor. She has already been called out by Faux Snooze for dropping "F" Bombs on both the Traitor and Elon Musk.

She is daughter of a single Mom who worked without a contract until very recently. She will defend Labor and Labor and stand up to management. Ms. Gonzalez is a dynamic leader.
This is excellent, will learn more about Ms. Gonzales. Thanks!

The way to right wrongs is to
Shine the light of truth on them.

~ Ida B. Wells