RadioFreeLiberal.com

Smart Voices, Be Heard
It is currently Sat Oct 19, 2019 4:19 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:55 am 
Board Emeritus

OK ... just like the golden toilet story, this belongs here. No, this is not the Onion.

After Howling Protests, Milo Yiannopoulos Barred From Midwest Furry Convention
https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/afte ... convention

The far-right troll Milo Yiannopoulos has had his registration to a massive convention of “furries” rescinded, event organizers told TPM Monday.

The decision followed weeks of pressure on the organizers of “Midwest FurFest.” The annual convention hosts thousands of furries — enthusiasts who dress up in costumes and adopt animal personas — each year outside Chicago. Yiannopoulos announced last month that he’d registered for the event. On Sunday, FurFest said it was “investigating all concerns being relayed to us.”

[snip][end]

Milo, Milo ... I thought you were broke ... where's my super tiniest of violins? ... guess you still got enough to go to conventions.

Incidentally, not that I'm saying this will happen out in the open at Midwest FurFest, but some "furries" not only like to cosplay dressing up as animals, but have a fetish for having sex while in costume.

Again, I'm not saying this is why Milo is going, mind. :rw) :lol: :roll: :twisted:

This other headline was also at TPM:
The Secret Service Is Buying Jet Skis To Protect Trump Family During ‘Water Sports’
https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/secr ... ump-family

Ahem. A quick visit to Urban Dictionary will show the other connotation of "water sports" ... there are those rumors Trump enjoyed that kind of recreational sporting event with Russian hookers ... :rw)

I know what they probably really meant ... and come on, BLOATUS would sink just about any vehicle you could get him on in the ocean ... so I assume they are protecting Uday & Qusay.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:38 am 
Board Emeritus

dumb bigot

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:02 pm 
Board Emeritus

OK ... just like the golden toilet story, this belongs here. No, this is not the Onion.

After Howling Protests, Milo Yiannopoulos Barred From Midwest Furry Convention
https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/afte ... convention

The far-right troll Milo Yiannopoulos has had his registration to a massive convention of “furries” rescinded, event organizers told TPM Monday.

The decision followed weeks of pressure on the organizers of “Midwest FurFest.” The annual convention hosts thousands of furries — enthusiasts who dress up in costumes and adopt animal personas — each year outside Chicago. Yiannopoulos announced last month that he’d registered for the event. On Sunday, FurFest said it was “investigating all concerns being relayed to us.”

[snip][end]

Milo, Milo ... I thought you were broke ... where's my super tiniest of violins? ... guess you still got enough to go to conventions.

Incidentally, not that I'm saying this will happen out in the open at Midwest FurFest, but some "furries" not only like to cosplay dressing up as animals, but have a fetish for having sex while in costume.

Again, I'm not saying this is why Milo is going, mind. :rw) :lol: :roll: :twisted:

This other headline was also at TPM:
The Secret Service Is Buying Jet Skis To Protect Trump Family During ‘Water Sports’
https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/secr ... ump-family

Ahem. A quick visit to Urban Dictionary will show the other connotation of "water sports" ... there are those rumors Trump enjoyed that kind of recreational sporting event with Russian hookers ... :rw)

I know what they probably really meant ... and come on, BLOATUS would sink just about any vehicle you could get him on in the ocean ... so I assume they are protecting Uday & Qusay.

Maybe we could all chip-in and bury him a Tribble with a Nazi Swastika emblem to soothe his feelings.