MAGA House

News and events of the day
Drak

MAGA House

Post by Drak »

Here we go. It’s going to be endless show trials airing Trump’s grievances and retribution for the next two years. They’re already setting up committees headed by the likes of MTG to go after Pelosi (what for?) and the DOJ about how J6 defendants are being “treated,” as well as Hunter Biden, a private citizen.

The reason there was no Red Wave is due to MAGA extremism. But this won’t stop. It’s going to be two years of complete bullshit and a serious waste of money, instead of working for America. This will hurt them more in 2024. People are sick of this garbage.
"Some of those that work forces,
Are the same that burn crosses"

- Rage Against the Machine
carmenjonze

Re: MAGA House

Post by carmenjonze »

Drak wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 10:06 am Here we go. It’s going to be endless show trials airing Trump’s grievances and retribution for the next two years. They’re already setting up committees headed by the likes of MTG to go after Pelosi (what for?) and the DOJ about how J6 defendants are being “treated,” as well as Hunter Biden, a private citizen.

The reason there was no Red Wave is due to MAGA extremism. But this won’t stop. It’s going to be two years of complete bullshit and a serious waste of money, instead of working for America. This will hurt them more in 2024. People are sick of this garbage.
Yes but Jesus is gonna come back at any moment! So who cares about 2024!

Seriously, though, you're right. I think what we are seeing is the death drive/death cult angle of mainstream American conservatism. These colonizers are so neck-deep in cynical nihilism they really don't even care if MGT, Gosar, Norman, Trump, Bannon, etc., take them right off the cliff.

They really don't.

The way to right wrongs is to
Shine the light of truth on them.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by Libertas »

Hopefully the traitorous actions the entire GOP will exhibit for 2 years will get people to vote next time, our voter turnout numbers for a democracy are still shit.

OK, I wont mention that again for a while.

GOP priority is a guy that may have lied on an application for a gun, not healthcare or the planet. And this is not a joke.
I sigh in your general direction.
Libertas

Post by Libertas »

https://twitter.com/mkraju/status/15932 ... uLDL84mB3Q

McCarthy not in the House chamber during Pelosi speech, per
@DaniellaMicaela

He's busy meeting with Stephen Miller.

https://twitter.com/web_rant/status/159 ... uLDL84mB3Q

SCUMBAGS :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Drak

Post by Drak »

From this morning

House Republicans @HouseGOP
Hunter Biden's laptop is REAL.

https://twitter.com/HouseGOP/status/1593253229747265545

This is what the local cons voted for. A total clown show.

ProfX

Post by ProfX »

I respect Pelosi's decision to step away from Minority Leader. Hakeem Jeffries could be quite awesome in that spot.

I think McCarthy will get Speaker. I guess I'll just say --- could be worse. :|

Yeah, I see 2 years of Benghaaaaaaaaaaaaazi!, oh excuse me, "Hunter's laptop," investigations. :roll:
"Don't believe every quote attributed to people on the Internet" -- Abraham Lincoln :D
Libertas

Post by Libertas »

Drak wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 11:37 am From this morning

House Republicans @HouseGOP
Hunter Biden's laptop is REAL.

https://twitter.com/HouseGOP/status/1593253229747265545

This is what the local cons voted for. A total clown show.
We knew that they considered his laptop more important than the survival of the human race, this is not an exaggeration.

But because they are the least capable bumble fucks on earth maybe it’s good they won’t try to do anything about the serious problems facing the human race.

I dare any conservative to compare what has happened the last two years in the house to what’s going to happen the next two years, I dare you
ap215

Post by ap215 »

Now that the clownish MAGA Party is back in charge look for them to boo hiss & interrupt at Biden when he does his State Of The Union speeches as well as adding sneaky dirty corrupt provisions on every bill that they could override Biden's vetoes. *problem*
Drak

Post by Drak »

This is the clown show local cons voted for

Kevin McCarthy
@GOPLeader
4h
Real accountability is coming...
Quote Tweet

Rep. Jim Jordan

@Jim_Jordan
·
4h
HAPPENING NOW: Republicans Hold News Conference on Biden Family Investigation

Watch ⤵️

https://c-span.org/video/?524331-1/reps ... ation&live

https://twitter.com/GOPLeader/status/15 ... 8875739139

This is their priority. Nothing to do with inflation or gas prices. Of course, they never attempted a plan on those issues over the last two years, anyway. This is all about vengeance for Donald Trump. What a joke you people are.

carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

Drak wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 12:43 pm Of course, they never attempted a plan on those issues over the last two years, anyway.
The only plan of the past 2 years is woke mathbooks and trans girls on the sports team.

That's literally all they've got. They don't have anything else.

The way to right wrongs is to
Shine the light of truth on them.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by Libertas »

Drak wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 12:43 pm This is the clown show local cons voted for

Kevin McCarthy
@GOPLeader
4h
Real accountability is coming...
Quote Tweet

Rep. Jim Jordan

@Jim_Jordan
·
4h
HAPPENING NOW: Republicans Hold News Conference on Biden Family Investigation

Watch ⤵️

https://c-span.org/video/?524331-1/reps ... ation&live

https://twitter.com/GOPLeader/status/15 ... 8875739139

This is their priority. Nothing to do with inflation or gas prices. Of course, they never attempted a plan on those issues over the last two years, anyway. This is all about vengeance for Donald Trump. What a joke you people are.

If people stop buying it, they will have to stop selling it.

Cons on this board are buying it because they cant find ANYTHING ON ANY democratic politician alive or dead, for that matter.

The best they could ever do was a blowjob.
JoeMemphis

Post by JoeMemphis »

ProfX wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 11:43 am I respect Pelosi's decision to step away from Minority Leader. Hakeem Jeffries could be quite awesome in that spot.

I think McCarthy will get Speaker. I guess I'll just say --- could be worse. :|

Yeah, I see 2 years of Benghaaaaaaaaaaaaazi!, oh excuse me, "Hunter's laptop," investigations. :roll:
You have to admit the laptop is certainly as credible as the dossier and many Dems on this board were apeshit over the dossier.

As I said earlier, I’m not for investigations into groundless accusations. However there was several millions of dollars in suspicious transactions with the son of the President. A laptop with his emails that make reference to the “big guy”. Possible tax evasion charges. So I’m not saying anyone is guilty of anything, but if the dossier is your standard, then I think there’s enough red flags out there for someone to take a look.
gounion

Post by gounion »

JoeMemphis wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 1:56 pm You have to admit the laptop is certainly as credible as the dossier and many Dems on this board were apeshit over the dossier.

As I said earlier, I’m not for investigations into groundless accusations. However there was several millions of dollars in suspicious transactions with the son of the President. A laptop with his emails that make reference to the “big guy”. Possible tax evasion charges. So I’m not saying anyone is guilty of anything, but if the dossier is your standard, then I think there’s enough red flags out there for someone to take a look.
The Justice Department is already looking into it. But this is what YOU voted for. McCarthy has promised to put Majorie Taylor Greene on the House Oversight Committee, and to let her do whatever she wants.

So we’ll probably have huge investigations into Dr. Anthony Fauci, too. Won’t that be great?

And no, the laptop isn’t credible - as there’s no chain of custody. All kinds of things could be planted on it. There’s no way to know if extra crap hadn’t been planted.
Drak

Post by Drak »

Same ole schtick with Joe Memphis.

Drak

Post by Drak »

gounion wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 2:06 pm
And no, the laptop isn’t credible - as there’s no chain of custody. All kinds of things could be planted on it. There’s no way to know if extra crap hadn’t been planted.
Exactly.

Drak

Post by Drak »

JoeMemphis wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 1:56 pm You have to admit the laptop is certainly as credible as the dossier and many Dems on this board were apeshit over the dossier.
Wtf are you blabbering about. This has no equivalence to Steele’s dossier.

Drak

Re: MAGA Houseem t you support and vote for.

Post by Drak »

Here are the facts. The Dem House spent the last 4 years pushing through bills for the American people. The GOP House, on the other hand, has done nothing and will continue to do nothing other than run these clown car show trials. Good job voting for this stuff, cons. Don’t try and lie about what you support and vote for. This is exactly it. JoeMemphis is pretty delusional if he thinks anyone falls for his bullshit.
Last edited by Drak on Thu Nov 17, 2022 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JoeMemphis

Post by JoeMemphis »

gounion wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 2:06 pm The Justice Department is already looking into it. But this is what YOU voted for. McCarthy has promised to put Majorie Taylor Greene on the House Oversight Committee, and to let her do whatever she wants.

So we’ll probably have huge investigations into Dr. Anthony Fauci, too. Won’t that be great?

The DOJ is already looking into it. So obviously they believe there is something there worth investigating.
Drak

Post by Drak »

The DOJ is looking into taxes and a firearm sale. This has NOTHING to do with congress. Meanwhile, Jared cut a deal with MBS, raked in 2 Billion, While Ivanka and Jared pulled in 540 mill using WH access. How stupid are you?

Oh pretty stupid. You’re the guy who wanted to get to the bottom of Uranium One and Benghazi.
Last edited by Drak on Thu Nov 17, 2022 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ProfX

Post by ProfX »

I was confident ("apeshit" not the word I would use) in the Mueller investigation, which did not have its sole origins in that dossier.

I believe we agree it did establish serious interference in our elections by the Russians. As to whether it establishes collusion on the part of the beneficiary of that interference - well, like I say, just read the Mueller report, not what other parties like Barr said was in it.
However there was several millions of dollars in suspicious transactions with the son of the President. A laptop with his emails that make reference to the “big guy”. Possible tax evasion charges. So I’m not saying anyone is guilty of anything, but if the dossier is your standard, then I think there’s enough red flags out there for someone to take a look.
The DOJ is doing that. A House committee investigation is unnecessary.

I also just heard they are going to do an investigation into the origins of COVID. I'm sure they're getting all their top biologists, virologists, zoologists, and geneticists on that. :roll:

Crazy me, I'm just going to continue to listen to the consensus views of scientists on that topic, I doubt the House will find anything they can't. :roll:
"Don't believe every quote attributed to people on the Internet" -- Abraham Lincoln :D
JoeMemphis

Post by JoeMemphis »

ProfX wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 2:19 pm I was confident ("apeshit" not the word I would use) in the Mueller investigation, which did not have its sole origins in that dossier.

I believe we agree it did establish serious interference in our elections by the Russians. As to whether it establishes collusion on the part of the beneficiary of that interference - well, like I say, just read the Mueller report, not what other parties like Barr said was in it.

The DOJ is doing that. A House committee investigation is unnecessary.

I also just heard they are going to do an investigation into the origins of COVID. I'm sure they're getting all their top biologists, virologists, zoologists, and geneticists on that. :roll:

Crazy me, I'm just going to continue to listen to the consensus views of scientists on that topic, I doubt the House will find anything they can't. :roll:
I believe the DOJ was also looking into Jan 6. So I guess the Jan 6 investigation was also unnecessary. I believe the DOJ was investigating the Watergate break in. The fact the DOJ was looking into something never made a difference before. Why all the sudden is that a factor into whether the House or Senate schedules hearings.

It’s funny. Laughable how quickly the wagons circle and the exact same excuses are heard from people who were soooo impassioned to investigate the other party. The hypocrisy is pretty deep.
Drak

Post by Drak »

Republicans ran the midterms on: Inflation! Inflation! High crime! The border! CRT! Inflation! High gas! Illegal aliens! Inflation!

But now that the have the House, they announce their top priority, is Hunter Biden. Just like we said they would.

Drak

Post by Drak »

JoeMemphis wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 2:51 pm I believe the DOJ was also looking into Jan 6. So I guess the Jan 6 investigation was also unnecessary. I believe the DOJ was investigating the Watergate break in. The fact the DOJ was looking into something never made a difference before. Why all the sudden is that a factor into whether the House or Senate schedules hearings.

It’s funny. Laughable how quickly the wagons circle and the exact same excuses are heard from people who were soooo impassioned to investigate the other party. The hypocrisy is pretty deep.
Jan 6 was an attack on congress involving the president and members of congress. Something you’ve never taken seriously because you are MAGA.

Explain what Hunter Biden has to do with congress? What’s funny is your stupid both sides junk. There is no hypocrisy here. You’re the hypocrite because you don’t care about the corruption of Kushner and Ivanka. You voted for this clown show and you’re proud of it. Just own it instead of the BS no one here is buying.
Last edited by Drak on Thu Nov 17, 2022 3:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Libertas

Post by Libertas »

Drak wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 3:01 pm Republicans ran the midterms on: Inflation! Inflation! High crime! The border! CRT! Inflation! High gas! Illegal aliens! Inflation!

But now that the have the House, they announce their top priority, is Hunter Biden. Just like we said they would.
They will write no bills about helping anything. They are too stupid. They will attack decent people because the decent people are their enemies.
Drak

Re: MAGA Hous

Post by Drak »

Libertas wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 3:04 pm They will write no bills about helping anything. They are too stupid. They will attack decent people because the decent people are their enemies.
Of course, all of this stuff is being directed by Donald Trump. Never buy into Joe Memphis or Glenn claiming they are not Trumpers (not you specifically, just a saying). They are. Pretty sad they are too cowardly to admit it, even on a message board. But then I guess they think it blows some sort of cover they think they have on here.