RadioFreeLiberal.com

Smart Voices, Be Heard
It is currently Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:07 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:55 pm 
Board Emeritus

wow, i just listened to a horrid story of a border stop along I-10 just inside the W/TX border.
they were checking all the vehicles and 'the dog got a sniff' on this motorhome from SanDiego
with a 55-60yr old anglo couple inside. with their dogs.

they never bothered with the outside, instead they went inside and tore the Entire motorhome
apart save for the built-ins. every single thing this couple had was thrown on the floor.
the BP took all the cookies she'd made and joyously inside their office thru the windows
could be seen the BP high 5-ing one another, smashing palms and patting backs.
they 'tested' the cookies said they found nothing and let them go.
back inside their rig they saw a woman outside her mercedes and they were tearing her car apart.

i said about a decade ago I WOULD NEVER DRIVE I-10 EVER AGAIN. we saw the BP
terrorizing Locals around Tubac Tombstone area, the stories those people told were very scary.
i knew ranchers near Deming who said they were constantly harassed on the road But that
was before NM went medicinal.

this man said he was traumatized by this event, said he wakes in the nites now seeing all this.
cant see how he will ever forget it, he said. his wife wasnt much better.
he too said...NEVER again would they drive I-10.
the border patrol is out of control. they dont have foot crossings, theyre just busting highway anglos
while they look for weed. TX is Not a weed state.

Always watch out and Slow Down TWENTY MILES BEFORE A STATE BORDER. especially in the west.
there is Always heat.
however....that doesnt matter if near the border and a BP check.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:30 pm 
Board Emeritus

SoCal has border checks wherever there's a lonely stretch of highway with no alternate routes. There's even one in the middle of Camp Pendleton. I don't know how many miles from the border that is, but it's a lot more than 20.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:10 pm 
Board Emeritus

Pendleton was one of several of these crossings with the infamous traffic sign that CA had to get rid of after too many people thought it was racist. It was, of course, since the underlying semiotic seemed to be that undocumented immigrants posed the same hazards as animals.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:25 pm 
Board Emeritus

There is a Border Patrol checkpoint just south of Temecula on the I-15 North. Every time I've driven through it, over the last 30 plus years, I've never been stopped and asked any questions nor have I seen anyone stopped and questioned. I guess being white I don't fit their profile of the people to stop. Now and then, on the news, you'll hear of someone busted for transporting illegal aliens being caught there but it's rare. It seems they'd do better off opening, it unannounced, occasionally to keep the illegal traffickers off-balance.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:08 pm 
Board Emeritus

id say the only hours to "trust" this stretch of interstate...is summer when its 100PLUS degrees.
the heat has no place to hide.

as the sun wanes...start being careful. early morning as well.

but...that wont stop a MAJOR FUCK BLOCKADE.

so. dont blame the mexicans for this shit.