RadioFreeLiberal.com

Smart Voices, Be Heard
It is currently Mon May 20, 2019 10:36 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:00 pm 
Board Emeritus

Bezos, like most egomaniac billionaires, cheated on his wife. National Enquirer tried to blackmail him with photos someone in WeHo leaked to them, including pictures of his dick. Bezos went public with it instead.

Is this correct? Have I missed anything?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:26 pm 
Board Emeritus

Only the fact that the woman Bezos was having an affair with, Lauren Sanchez -- her brother is a Trumpist, who actually knows Roger Stone and Carter Page. Oh, and her production company is called "Black Ops".

The brother is denying being the source of Bezos' hacked photos but Bezos is hinting they may have come from MI6 or Mossad .... no, not kidding.

People are already throwing out catfishing CTs. Dunno. But, yeah, Zowie, looks like we've got another screenplay that practically writes itself.

Anyway, as I posted elsewhere, Ronan Farrow is saying AIM/Pecker did the same thing to him.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:04 pm 
Board Emeritus

Yeah, I saw that today. Yesterday I was at Disneyland all day. You know all about how Disneyland is a simulation of a simulation, and since it's operated by a company in the simulation business, it's probably possible to say it that's actually a simulation of a simulation simulated by a simulator.

Anyway, not a lot of reality yesterday.

Then, in trying to catch up today, I run across a scandal that includes dickpix and a blackmailer named David Pecker, and a "production company" named Black Ops that might even have been one. A black op, that is.

Yeah seems like her bro is the go-to guy here, and it was politically motivated, and then there's something about him being a publicist in WeHo who denies everything. That part is even more dizzy. This one is just too weird.

There's a thread about this in the politics forum, but for me this one transcends politics. We are looking into The Matrix and deciding which pill is for us.

Last edited by ZoWie on Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:13 pm 
Board Emeritus

Filthy fucking scumbags, all righty, all of you righty belong in prison

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:20 pm 
Board Emeritus

Yeah, I saw that today. Yesterday I was at Disneyland all day. You know all about how Disneyland is a simulation of a simulation, and since it's operated by a company in the simulation business, it's probably possible to say it that's actually a simulation of a simulation simulated by a simulator.

You might like this book. I know the author. :D

[Bezos blurb]
Walt Disney World is a pilgrimage site filled with utopian elements, craft, and whimsy. It's a pedestrian's world, where the streets are clean, the employees are friendly, and the trains run on time. All of its elements are themed, presented in a consistent architectural, decorative, horticultural, musical, even olfactory tone, with rides, shows, restaurants, scenery, and costumed characters coordinated to tell a consistent set of stories. It is beguiling and exasperating, a place of ambivalence and ambiguity. In Vinyl Leaves Professor Fjellman analyzes each ride and theater show of Walt Disney World and discusses the history, political economy, technical infrastructure, and urban planning of the area as well as its relationship with Metropolitan Orlando and the state of Florida.Vinyl Leaves argues that Disney, in pursuit of its own economic interests, acts as the muse for the allied transnational corporations that sponsor it as well as for the world of late capitalism, where the commodity form has colonized much of human life. With brilliant technological legerdemain, Disney puts visitors into cinematically structured stories in which pieces of American and world culture become ideological tokens in arguments in favor of commodification and techno-corporate control. Culture is construed as spirit, colonialism and entrepreneurial violence as exotic zaniness, and the Other as child.Exhaustion and cognitive overload lead visitors into the bliss of Commodity Zen—the characteristic state of postmodern life. While we were watching for Orwell, Huxley rode into town, bringing soma, cable, and charge cards—and wearing mouse ears. This book is the story of our commodity fairyland.

[snip][end]

In another Matrix-related story, apparently Donald is upset that his animatronic robot version in the Disney Hall of Presidents doesn't give audiences the autobiographical details he would prefer the robot to say.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:30 pm 
Board Emeritus

It does seem to be significant that the past few scandals have all come at once, and all involved righties finking on Democrats.

One would conclude that the Republicans are scared.

Yeah that source looks interesting. I read a Ph.D. thesis about Main Street that went into its use of deception and why we like it. Said a lot of the same stuff.

One fun game on Main Street is to look for subliminals of The Mouse. They're everywhere, especially in architectural details that no one would really look at.

The new socially relevant thing this year is the use of cell phones to reserve places in line for rides. This means that you are on the cell phone the whole day, and it becomes very mechanical and scripted, just like everything else is. And who knows what they do with your ride preferences. I'm sure it goes right into your Big Data persona. Oh, and did I mention that they take a close up photo of your face when you enter the park?

I feel an essay about the digitization of life and the embracing of surveillance coming on.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:44 pm 
Board Emeritus

I cant put into words what is happening.

Media working with rump to blackmail other media to keep it out of the news that they are guilty of treason and are part of the murder of Khashoggi.

IMAGINE

IMAGINE

IMAGINE

IMAGINE

If a democratic prez was blackmailing someone to protect their murderous crimes...

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:47 pm 
Board Emeritus

I think I'm starting to figure it out. David Pecker, who is a market tabloid publisher buddy of donald drumpf, and who "coincidentally" wants to expand into Saudi Arabia, drumpf's favorite autocracy, smeared Jeff Bezos, richest man in the world, who owns the Washington Post, which has been critical of Saudi despot MBS for having a prominent Saudi dissident Post writer (Kashoggi) cut up alive, with a sleazy story about Bezos' extramarital affair with some has-been actress, whose brother just happens to be a buddy of Roger Stone and Carter Page, and when Bezos ordered the private dicks on his retainer to find the leak, Pecker threatened him with a dick pic he hadn't published (yet) and Bezos went public with it, and now it seems as if Pecker's dick pic of Bezos might have come from foreign government hacking per US intell community.

I don't think I left anything out, but I probably did.

This is all just too good.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:30 pm 
Board Emeritus

Bezos' dick seems to have determined that the nasty sexts were leaked to AMI by the has-been actresses's brother, who just happens to be buddies with Carter Page and Roger Stone.

Bringing up a whole new line of speculation, on how the richest man in the world just happened to be screwing someone whose brother was probably one of the 100 most likely to do something with kompromat on said rich guy.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:32 pm 
Board Emeritus

The honeytrap/catfish theory is out there, of course. :D

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:44 pm 
Board Emeritus

LA Times ran a great diagram with (as Arlo said) circles and arrows and paragraphs of information. (The paragraphs of information are at the link.)

https://www.latimes.com/business/hollyw ... story.html

All roads lead to drumpf.

Another piece of intelligence is that Bezos just bought Culver City Studios (where they made Gone with the Wind... OLD lot). It might or might not be renamed Amazon Studios. Given the egocentricity of most billionaires, that would not surprise me.

I am reminded of the various waves when some bunch of rich types decided they wanted to be IN THE MOVIES. From Hearst to Sarnoff to anonymous NYC corporations to French banks now to Internet octopi looking for production capability to stream infantile crud to vacuous millennials who can't take their eyes off their phones for even a second.

Wonder where Bezos met the broad. She's a washed up L.A. TV talent and general starlet wannabe. Her brother is a power agent in his own mind. (In the real world, he's yet another L.A. sleaze.) Her husband* is a REAL power agent, with the usual connections into drumpfland that everyone seems to have now.

This thing just keeps on giving.

*Yes, she's married too.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:36 pm 
Board Emeritus

When will Jeff star in his own biopic.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:12 pm 
Board Emeritus

I got it a bit wrong. Culver City Studios is still owned by the people who have operated it as a rental facility for years now. Amazon Studios, as Bezos calls the people who feed the hungry maw of Amazon Prime, rented 180,000 square feet on the lot. This was after Netflix rented a good chunk of the Sunset Bronson Studios, on the lot Warners vacated when it moved to the valley. They also rented the entire building next to it for administrative stuff.

Indeed, the new movers and shakers in Hollywierd are the purveyors of dreck to stream through the ever-busy phones of millennials. At least the demand for product has the town humming like I haven't seen in years. It's almost worth getting into above the line again.

Almost.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:17 pm 
Board Emeritus

I got it a bit wrong. Culver City Studios is still owned by the people who have operated it as a rental facility for years now. Amazon Studios, as Bezos calls the people who feed the hungry maw of Amazon Prime, rented 180,000 square feet on the lot. This was after Netflix rented a good chunk of the Sunset Bronson Studios, on the lot Warners vacated when it moved to the valley. They also rented the entire building next to it for administrative stuff.

Indeed, the new movers and shakers in Hollywierd are the purveyors of dreck to stream through the ever-busy phones of millennials. At least the demand for product has the town humming like I haven't seen in years. It's almost worth getting into above the line again.

Almost.

Not all dreck, in fact compared to prime time networks it is pretty good.

I for instance appreciate and watch the Normal Lear reboot of "One Day At A Time", NOT because it is funny compared to a "Curb" or whatever hip show we might like, but because it is hitting hard on the racism and homophobia and misogyny of rump and his base.

And who doesnt love Rita Moreno!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:23 pm 
Board Emeritus

Almost.

Dreck to stream, what a concept. Except its a now reality.

I watch amateur Drecks on youtube. This gal has bangs. She knows dead people. And she has 2/3 million living subscribers:

www.youtube.com Video from : www.youtube.com

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:35 pm 
Board Emeritus

The necessity of warning teens that they might get killed doing the challenge of going blindfolded for 24 hours like someone in some Netflix horror flick indicates that the majority of the product streamed through the voracious sub-millennial Third Screen maw is not exactly Citizen Kane. I am perfectly aware that, just like in any medium, there are gems among the dirty rocks. In fact, some of the shows are pretty good, especially compared to most of the weekday prime time lineups that the tired old TV networks are churning out.

YouTube is well named. What passes through it is a perfect example of the inmates taking over the asylum. There are one or two good personalities that I follow, but most people would find them unbearably esoteric. For the rest of the audience, there's an awful lot of crap from people who define the limits of free speech.