twitter screwing itself up.

Need help on the board? Have a good suggestion?

Talk about it

Moderators: plunderer, Bernie the union guy

Post Reply
User avatar
rainwater
Board Emeritus
Posts: 19136
Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:07 am

twitter screwing itself up.

Post by rainwater »

wow. they had a simple effective workable site theyve now turned into a mish mash of
crap to decipher while forcing one to look for whats trending since theyve hidden half.
whats trending needs more clicks!!! more clicks!! twitter needs more clicks!

this seems the flaw in all tech. working just fine is not good enough, it must become nearly
unworkable, way more complicated, then tedious boring and pointless...just to find some thing
for the tek-spurts to do.

its a pattern with no place for simplicity.
Who are these..flag-sucking halfwits fleeced fooled by stupid little rich kids, They speak
for all that is cruel stupid, They are racists hate mongers I piss down the throats of
these Nazis Im too old to worry whether they like it, Fuck them.
HST.

User avatar
rainwater
Board Emeritus
Posts: 19136
Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:07 am

Re: twitter screwing itself up.

Post by rainwater »

now the twit page leaps around loads up itself jumps has gaping holes bare spots..
wtf twitter.
never satisfied with a good well working product, nope, gotta fuck with it
hoping to get more money somehow!!! and succeed in making a mess of it.

dumb. smh.
im hardly going there for info anymore, more of a PIA than anything.
Who are these..flag-sucking halfwits fleeced fooled by stupid little rich kids, They speak
for all that is cruel stupid, They are racists hate mongers I piss down the throats of
these Nazis Im too old to worry whether they like it, Fuck them.
HST.

ap215
Board Emeritus
Posts: 14944
Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:45 am

Re: twitter screwing itself up.

Post by ap215 »

And Jack Dorsey still won't do anything about the troll issue as well as other social media platforms gotta go for Blue Wave 2.0 in November.

User avatar
rainwater
Board Emeritus
Posts: 19136
Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:07 am

Re: twitter screwing itself up.

Post by rainwater »

WTF.
twitter loading shit up while youre trying to read things the page leaping around
hardly making any sense at all anymore.

what a train wreck.
Who are these..flag-sucking halfwits fleeced fooled by stupid little rich kids, They speak
for all that is cruel stupid, They are racists hate mongers I piss down the throats of
these Nazis Im too old to worry whether they like it, Fuck them.
HST.

User avatar
ZoWie
Board Emeritus
Posts: 21044
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:10 pm
Location: The blue parts of the map

Re: twitter screwing itself up.

Post by ZoWie »

Could be net congestion. I get that when our wi-fi is unhappy. Usually the gaping holes are where pictures didn't load. This wasn't a problem when every tweet, Instagram post, etc. didn't need an image to be cool.

@Jack is doing what CEOs do when their company goes public and everything becomes about P/E ratios, capitalization, and other such Wall St. arcana. Doesn't help that he probably wants drumpf to win.

User avatar
rainwater
Board Emeritus
Posts: 19136
Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:07 am

Re: twitter screwing itself up.

Post by rainwater »

ZoWie » Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:34 am wrote:Could be net congestion. I get that when our wi-fi is unhappy. Usually the gaping holes are where pictures didn't load. This wasn't a problem when every tweet, Instagram post, etc. didn't need an image to be cool.

@Jack is doing what CEOs do when their company goes public and everything becomes about P/E ratios, capitalization, and other such Wall St. arcana. Doesn't help that he probably wants drumpf to win.
it has seemed more like...remember how they used to put the number of new tweets on top so you
could See the number and reload?....they dont do that now but the leaping around seems related
to the page loading up tweets that are waiting.

not showing those numbers is stupid and didnt make anything better.

instagram. never been there and i wonder why so many want so much of their private lives
spread around the tubes. trying to make stars of themselves by posting every single thing they do.
i often wonder if all this personal info wont be implanted into robots so they too think they have
a personality or life. :?
Who are these..flag-sucking halfwits fleeced fooled by stupid little rich kids, They speak
for all that is cruel stupid, They are racists hate mongers I piss down the throats of
these Nazis Im too old to worry whether they like it, Fuck them.
HST.

Motor City
Board Emeritus
Posts: 5075
Joined: Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:37 am

Re: twitter screwing itself up.

Post by Motor City »

rainwater » Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:08 pm wrote: it has seemed more like...remember how they used to put the number of new tweets on top so you
could See the number and reload?....they dont do that now but the leaping around seems related
to the page loading up tweets that are waiting.

not showing those numbers is stupid and didnt make anything better.

instagram. never been there and i wonder why so many want so much of their private lives
spread around the tubes. trying to make stars of themselves by posting every single thing they do.
i often wonder if all this personal info wont be implanted into robots so they too think they have
a personality or life.
:?
perhaps it will be discovered 2 million years from now by some future cavemen. can you imagine?

ap215
Board Emeritus
Posts: 14944
Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:45 am

Re: twitter screwing itself up.

Post by ap215 »

How Saudi Arabia Infiltrated Twitter

Ali Alzabarah was panicked. His heart raced as he drove home from Twitter’s San Francisco headquarters in the early evening on Dec. 2, 2015. He needed to leave the country — quickly.

Earlier that day, Twitter’s management accused the unassuming 32-year-old of accessing thousands of user profiles without authorization to pass their identifying information — including phone numbers and IP addresses — reportedly to Bader al-Asaker, the head of Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman’s charity and private office. When the conversation concluded, management seized Alzabarah’s laptop, put him on administrative leave, and escorted him out of the building.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/al ... rigin=thum" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

User avatar
rainwater
Board Emeritus
Posts: 19136
Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:07 am

Re: twitter screwing itself up.

Post by rainwater »

Motor City » Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:15 pm wrote:
perhaps it will be discovered 2 million years from now by some future cavemen. can you imagine?
theyd have to upend millions of tons of plastic garbage to find anything left over after homo sapien.

if anything stumbles upon this earth planet way down the road what they find left over wont be pretty.
plastic will last indefinitely while buildings structures architecture will be past ruin.
we'll be known as the messy plastic peoples circa 1900-2050. over and done in 150 years.
Who are these..flag-sucking halfwits fleeced fooled by stupid little rich kids, They speak
for all that is cruel stupid, They are racists hate mongers I piss down the throats of
these Nazis Im too old to worry whether they like it, Fuck them.
HST.

User avatar
ZoWie
Board Emeritus
Posts: 21044
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:10 pm
Location: The blue parts of the map

Re: twitter screwing itself up.

Post by ZoWie »

The first major infiltration of twitter that I can remember was during a brief loud uprising in Iran. It wasn't the US. It was the Revolutionary Guard or similar. They posed as protesters.

So far I haven't done Instagram. It's owned by Zuckerberg, and that's enough for me. I have principles here.

User avatar
rainwater
Board Emeritus
Posts: 19136
Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:07 am

Re: twitter screwing itself up.

Post by rainwater »

ZoWie » Thu Feb 20, 2020 12:54 pm wrote:The first major infiltration of twitter that I can remember was during a brief loud uprising in Iran. It wasn't the US. It was the Revolutionary Guard or similar. They posed as protesters.

So far I haven't done Instagram. It's owned by Zuckerberg, and that's enough for me. I have principles here.
well thats nuff reason for me to never go there.
Who are these..flag-sucking halfwits fleeced fooled by stupid little rich kids, They speak
for all that is cruel stupid, They are racists hate mongers I piss down the throats of
these Nazis Im too old to worry whether they like it, Fuck them.
HST.

Post Reply