RadioFreeLiberal.com

Smart Voices, Be Heard
It is currently Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:18 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:41 pm 
Policy Wonk

Twitter’s Lawyer Admits Hiding Tweets With ‘#DNCLeak’ And ‘#PodestaEmails’ Hashtags

Twitter admittedly censored large amounts of information referencing Hillary Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta and leaked emails from the Democratic National Committee (“DNC”) published prior to the 2016 presidential election.

https://lawnewz.com/high-profile/twitte ... -hashtags/

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:14 pm 
Board Emeritus

From the article he said “Before the election, we…took action on activity relating to hashtags that have since been reported as manifestations of efforts to interfere with the 2016 election.”

It doesn't sound like they did a lot, but it was a little bit. They at least noticed the Russians hiding in the weeds.

I would like to know why Jill Stein is eating dinner with General Flynn and Valdimir Putin?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:57 pm 
Board Emeritus

From the article he said “Before the election, we…took action on activity relating to hashtags that have since been reported as manifestations of efforts to interfere with the 2016 election.”

It doesn't sound like they did a lot, but it was a little bit. They at least noticed the Russians hiding in the weeds.

I would like to know why Jill Stein is eating dinner with General Flynn and Valdimir Putin?

Yeah, and is she still. :problem:

President Twitter is meeting with Putin on this Japan trip.

Hopefully, it's to talk about this week's Senate hearings on Russia meddling in the election via social media. :problem: :problem: :problem: :problem: :problem: :problem: :roll: :problem: :problem:

Please try to remember that what they believe, as well as what they do and
cause you to endure does not testify to your inferiority but to their inhumanity

~ James Baldwin, The Fire Next Time

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:55 am 
Board Emeritus

Yeah, and is she still. :problem:

President Twitter is meeting with Putin on this Japan trip.

Hopefully, it's to talk about this week's Senate hearings on Russia meddling in the election via social media. :problem: :problem: :problem: :problem: :problem: :problem: :roll: :problem: :problem:

I noticed that Emir and Maja Kusturica are seated at that table too. Emir Kusturica is that fellow who dreamed up the idea of having a flounder swim through a movie set in Arizona.

He wrote the script and directed the filming:

It's one of my favorite movies. When I talk about magical realism I often point to it as an example. I would like to know why he's there too.

This Tom Petty video was filmed as a part of that movie too:

www.youtube.com Video from : www.youtube.com