The fix is in, Rittenhouse case...

News and events of the day
JoeMemphis

Re: The fix is in, Rittenhouse case...

Post by JoeMemphis »

Drak wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 5:38 pm The GOP acquitted Donald Trump of serious crimes, twice. Without holding proper post impeachment trials in the Senate. No witnesses, no evidence. Let's not pretend conservatives give a shit about justice. None of the local conservatives cared. Donald Trump attempted a coup. The GOP is trying to bury it. The local conservatives don't care. Let's not pretend conservatives give a shit about justice.
From a man who whines about whataboutery, you have become quite adept at practicing whataboutery.

For the record, the DOJ is currently run by your team. They can investigate whatever they choose. I support the process. Always have.
Drak

Post by Drak »

Libertas wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 5:49 pm I almost laughed out loud watching a con talk about justice, but it isnt funny anymore.
Conservatives are not the party of the rule of law. To restate: they acquitted the twice impeached "President" who was accused of committing serious crimes without a proper Senate trial. They constantly vilify the FBI and the CIA as "The Deep State." When the law moves against them, their leaders declare it a political witch hun - they believe they are above the law and should be able to commit crimes with impunity. They push money into murderers' defense coffers and hold them up as heroes before trials even begin.

It's hilarious they pretend conservatives give a shit about the law, fairness and about justice.
"Some of those that work forces,
Are the same that burn crosses"

- Rage Against the Machine
Drak

Post by Drak »

JoeMemphis wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 6:44 pm From a man who whines about whataboutery, you have become quite adept at practicing whataboutery.

For the record, the DOJ is currently run by your team. They can investigate whatever they choose. I support the process. Always have.
Hey dummy. I've explained this too you a billion times. You want to keep making a complete idiot out of yourself, go right ahead. I go after you for your bullshit "both sides" are the same arguments.

Drak

Post by Drak »

JoeMemphis wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 6:44 pm

No you don't. You don't give a shit about justice. Keep pretending you do.

And the DOJ, isn't "my team." But that's some projection there. Easy to see it's all a political game to you.
Last edited by Drak on Tue Nov 16, 2021 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Drak

Post by Drak »

Let's repeat:

Drak wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 5:38 pm The GOP acquitted Donald Trump of serious crimes, twice. Without holding proper post impeachment trials in the Senate. No witnesses, no evidence. Let's not pretend conservatives give a shit about justice. None of the local conservatives cared. Donald Trump attempted a coup. The GOP is trying to bury it. The local conservatives don't care. Let's not pretend conservatives give a shit about justice.

carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

sam lefthand wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 5:21 pm I do avoid throwing myself on those gears. I also avoid throwing myself on beds of nails.

:|

I don't dance on glowing hot fireplace coals.

I don't slam doors on my fingers.

Or drop bricks on my toes.

And I never have either. So ... no.
If and when the verdict on this case, the Arbery case, the Charlottesville case, are in favor of any of these known-good WN defendants, you will be the first person here to step up and try as board warden to crack down on any objection.

You've already started.
Last edited by carmenjonze on Tue Nov 16, 2021 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The way to right wrongs is to
Shine the light of truth on them.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by JoeMemphis »

Drak wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 6:46 pm Hey dummy. I've explained this too you a billion times. You want to keep making a complete idiot out of yourself, go right ahead. I go after you for your bullshit "both sides" are the same arguments.
Hey dummy. Your explanation is nothing more than you wanting one set of rules for you and another set of rules for everybody else. Basically your argument is “yeah I know it’s a double standard but I don’t give a shit”. That’s idiotic. But you go right ahead.
carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

JoeMemphis wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 6:59 pm Hey dummy.
All you guys have is imitation and emulation.

You're not capable of independent, original, or creative thought.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by Drak »

JoeMemphis wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 6:59 pm Hey dummy. Your explanation is nothing more than you wanting one set of rules for you and another set of rules for everybody else. Basically your argument is “yeah I know it’s a double standard but I don’t give a shit”. That’s idiotic. But you go right ahead.
Let's explain it again since you're a compete idiot. I go after you for your "both sides" bullshit.

There's no "double standard" calling you out for your lies and bs. Idiot. Your communications skills continue to be piss poor. Cry more.

JoeMemphis

Post by JoeMemphis »

Drak wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 6:47 pm No you don't. You don't give a shit about justice. Keep pretending you do.

And the DOJ, isn't "my team." But that's some projection there. Easy to see it's all a political game to you.
The DOJ is run not by a bunch of Trump supporters but is run by people who vote like you. So maybe they don’t give a shit about justice.
Drak

Post by Drak »

JoeMemphis wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 6:44 pm From a man who whines

This is hilarious projection. There was no "whining" in what I wrote. It was direct observation and it's true. I obviously touched a nerve so you came in crying. The one who "whines" around here, is you. It's why you feel the need to tell people you "have no respect" for them or dislike them when you're getting your fee fees hammered because you can't check your ego and emotions at the door of an anonymous message board.

Drak

Post by Drak »

JoeMemphis wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 7:02 pm The DOJ is run not by a bunch of Trump supporters but is run by people who vote like you. So maybe they don’t give a shit about justice.
WTF are you even blabbering about? Go take a break. It's obvious you're having a melt down.

Drak

Post by Drak »

carmenjonze wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 7:01 pm All you guys have is imitation and emulation.

You're not capable of independent, original, or creative thought.
Looks like I touched a nerve.

sam lefthand

Post by sam lefthand »

carmenjonze wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 6:52 pm If and when the verdict on this case, the Arbery case, the Charlottesville case, are in favor of any of these known-good WN defendants, you will be the first person here to step up and try to crack down on any objection.

You've already started.
I don't actually care how it goes from here because it went to trial. It's the going to trial that solves it as far as I'm concerned.

I'm so tickled pink they got it to trial that I find the outcome to be somewhat irrelevant. Whatever the jury decides will be fine.

:)

America is renewed and resolved when issues and injustices are brought to trial.
JoeMemphis

Post by JoeMemphis »

Drak wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 7:04 pm WTF are you even blabbering about? Go take a break. It's obvious you're having a melt down.
Here’s the deal. If you want to criticize other posters for whataboutery, you can expect to be called on your hypocrisy when you do it yourself.

It’s that simple.
Drak

Post by Drak »

JoeMemphis wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 7:07 pm Here’s the deal. If you want to criticize other posters for whataboutery, you can expect to be called on your hypocrisy when you do it yourself.

It’s that simple.
It's like talking to a wall.

But please, continue having yourself a soft cry.

carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

sam lefthand wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 7:05 pm I don't actually care ...
:lol: lol why in the world would anyone expect you to care about the outcome, except to condemn any person protesting a WN getting a free pass for multiple murders as "fomenting violence"? :lol:

You're in with them, because you aspire to be one of them.

You've already started.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by JoeMemphis »

Drak wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 7:10 pm It's like talking to a wall.

But please, continue having yourself a soft cry.
Feel free to stop talking to the wall anytime you choose.
Drak

Post by Drak »

JoeMemphis wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 7:13 pm Feel free to stop talking to the wall anytime you choose.
Well at least you admit you're a dense as wall. That's a solid first step.

Drak

Post by Drak »

So let me repeat.

Conservatives don't give a shit about the rule of law. No conservatives in these parts cared that Trump was impeached for serious crimes and was acquitted in the Senate without even a proper trial. They don't care that Trump attempted a coup to overthrow democracy. They don't care that their leaders tweet out threats against other members of congress or the President. They don't care that conservative politicians idolize domestic terrorists and murderers. So when they criticize others about justice and the rule of law, It's a joke.

JoeMemphis

Post by JoeMemphis »

Drak wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 7:20 pm So let me repeat.

Conservatives don't give a shit about the rule of law. No conservatives in these parts cared that Trump was impeached for serious crimes and was acquitted in the Senate without even a proper trial. They don't care that Trump attempted a coup to overthrow democracy. They don't care that their leaders tweet out threats against other members of congress or the President. They don't care that conservative politicians idolize domestic terrorists and murderers. So when they criticize others about justice and the rule of law, It's a joke.
Let me repeat myself.

The folks who can deliver a proper trial are in the DOJ. Who runs the DOJ? Do you think they give a shit about justice or the rule of law.

Go have yourself a soft cry. Maybe you can go to the DOJ and have a group cry.
sam lefthand

Post by sam lefthand »

carmenjonze wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 7:12 pm :lol: lol why in the world would anyone expect you to care about the outcome, except to condemn any person protesting a WN getting a free pass for multiple murders as "fomenting violence"? :lol:

You're in with them, because you aspire to be one of them.

You've already started.
I don't mind if they protest all they want, what I mind is smoke fills the air.

:|

I've been this way ever since the OJ Simpson trial. It was after that trial I decided to no longer focus on the outcomes.

I place my focus on the legal ritual instead.
Libertas

Post by Libertas »

Drak wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 7:04 pm Looks like I touched a nerve.
They actively support and vote for the fascist party.

700K dead from Covid, had Hillary been prez it would have been similar to South Korea, less than 50,000 dead after you adjust for population and that some red states would insist on killing their constituents no matter what.

These people posting here will STAND BY and do nothing, possibly even join in, WHEN the maga starts shooting at us. Count on it.
I sigh in your general direction.
Drak

Post by Drak »

JoeMemphis wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 7:30 pm Let me repeat myself.

The folks who can deliver a proper trial are in the DOJ. Who runs the DOJ? Do you think they give a shit about justice or the rule of law.

Go have yourself a soft cry. Maybe you can go to the DOJ and have a group cry.
You can't think up your own material so you have to copy what I said to you. How very sad.

You keep bringing up the DOJ. What does that have to do with my comments that made you cry? Nothing. I don't recall any conservatives here saying one damn thing about the rule of law when Trump and friends were breaking it. Didn't care there wasn't a proper trial in the senate. I don't recall conservatives here saying anything about the 10 counts of obstruction of justice cited in the MR, either. I don't recall any conservatives here caring about what happened on Jan 6th except to defend it and call it a protest or a riot. Or comments against the constant attacks against the FBI and CIA by right wing politicians and the right wing media, referring to them as part of "The Deep State." Nope. All I saw were comments either defending Trump from one poster or another shrugging shoulders about him and the sycophants who support him.

Libertas

Post by Libertas »

ONE count of obstruction on Obama or Joe and board trumpers brains would splatter all over the kitchen ceilings in rage...
I sigh in your general direction.