RadioFreeLiberal.com

Smart Voices, Be Heard
It is currently Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:14 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:24 pm 
Board Emeritus

I agree with the others' sentiments about not closing up shop yet.

I have been devoting my spare funds to convincing the Dept. of Ed. to give me my loans. Now I will start having a bit of extra money. I would like very much to take my coffee to classes in a radiofreeliberal travel thermos.

That said, if this is costing some money to keep it going, then don't continue to fund the store on my behalf.

Perhaps calling it "crap" from the start wasn't the best marketing strategy. I think that it all looks very nice.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:22 pm 
Board Emeritus

I have been devoting my spare funds to convincing the Dept. of Ed. to give me my loans. Now I will start having a bit of extra money. I would like very much to take my coffee to classes in a radiofreeliberal travel thermos.

That said, if this is costing some money to keep it going, then don't continue to fund the store on my behalf.

Perhaps calling it "crap" from the start wasn't the best marketing strategy. I think that it all looks very nice.

The store isn't funded; it doesn't cost us anything.

However, when we come up with a t-shirt design we like, I have a friend who runs a union t-shirt print shop, and they have a machine that can make shirts one-at-a-time from artwork straight from the computer. It's high-quality stuff. The shop is unionized, and all shirts are American made, and some are union made. We'll set up a page off of this with him, and he can print to order and ship to you. We won't take a cut, he'll set the price so that he makes a bit.

Again, all this isn't for us to make money; it's to get our name out bit by bit. Don't buy to help, but if you'd like it and would use it, buy it.

GoU

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:25 pm 
Site Admin

PLEASE do me a favor. If money is tight, DO NOT BUY THIS CRAP!

I only have it here to get the word out if anyone wants it. I don't make any money off of this...And anything that does come in, goes into the general pot to pay down server costs and, hopefully, future ads we plan.

I don't want anyone guilted into buying. That was NEVER my intention. If you can afford it, and want to show us off, do it, but I WILL NEVER hold it against you otherwise.

I personally just tired of seeing a non-used sticky. That's all...

And it costs nothing to keep the shop open, so it isn't going anywhere..I'm just not sticking it anymore...

-P

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:31 pm 
Site Admin

Just please leave a link to the store. The past couple of months I've been innundated with medical co-pays and I haven't had any extra money to spend, even though I have my eye on some crap. It's not a failed experiment, P....
Sallie

Please, Please, Please don't buy this crap.

Get a blank sticker and throw our tagline on it (or make one up). This is our board, let's make it known...but let's keep it within our means!!!

-P

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:25 pm 
Site Admin

ovine this to the tech section so it remains visible in case anyone is still interested.

-P

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:46 am 
Board Emeritus

Almost missed this. I'm in.