Traitor Lets Loose An Antisemitic Rant About Israel and Congress.

News and events of the day
marindem01

Traitor Lets Loose An Antisemitic Rant About Israel and Congress.

Post by marindem01 »

The Traitor Spews Antisemitic Conspiracy, "Israel Literally Owned Congress".

https://www.rawstory.com/donald-trump-antisemitic/.

The Traitor engaged in an antisemitic conspiracy theory on a conservative radio program.

The twice-impeached one-term president complained that Israel's influence over the U.S. government had waned, and indulged an old trope that suggests Jews conspired behind the scenes to control world events, reported Haaretz.

"The biggest change I've seen in Congress is Israel literally owned Congress — you understand that — 10 years ago, 15 years ago, and it was so powerful," Trump told the conservative Ari Hoffman Show last week. "It was so powerful, and today it's almost the opposite"

Oh, and here I thought the Traitor was this big time "Friend of Israel" and that happy horse shit. Netanyahhu buried his nose in the Traitor's ass to get the U.S. Embassy moved to Tel Aviv. There is even a settlement in Israel named after the Traitor.

I wonder when the name gets changed now.
Love of Country is not Blind Patriotism. It is not devotion to one person or one party. It is knowing fighting for your country is single most important thing you can do. Do not accept the notion violence is the answer.
Libertas

Re: Traitor Lets Loose An Antisemitic Rant About Israel and Congress.

Post by Libertas »

Yeah, as the Professor will remind me from time to time, traitor loves to play it up to antisemites.

Traitor and his followers would have no hesitation repeating the holocaust with some new victims, none.
I sigh in your general direction.