Hello again and its the original oldfart.

Introduce Yourself! Reintroduce Yourself!

Let's get to know each other...

Moderators: plunderer, Bernie the union guy

oldfart 2

Hello again and its the original oldfart.

Post by oldfart 2 »

Greetings and salutations from the finger lakes of N.Y. ! I had been wandering around the electronic highway for many many years and thought I should finally throw down a welcome mat as I am fast approaching my retirement (Feb 22 2019). I will make an effort to relearn all the stuff that I had no clue how to make work in the first place while simultaneously reassure you all with the fact that my attitude has clearly not improved much since I left long ago...I gotta be me !

carmenjonze
Board Emeritus

Re: Hello again and its the original oldfart.

Post by carmenjonze »

Hey oldie! Nice to see ya. Congrats on the retirement!

Stop calling the cops on us.

Libertas
Board Emeritus

Post by Libertas »

[BBvideo 425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e46BezovfMY[/BBvideo]

Hi old fart, I'm an old fuck! Welcome!
Excuse me while I use a BROAD BRUSH to say anyone who spends one minute defending anything rump is just as guilty as he is of all his crimes

Sam Lefthand
Board Emeritus

Post by Sam Lefthand »

Good to see you, I've been wondering where you were. I missed you, I remember back when we came to this place together.

:D

Number6
Board Emeritus

Post by Number6 »

Welcome to RFL.
When you vote Left you vote right.

oldfart 2

Post by oldfart 2 »

Sam Lefthand » Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:26 pm wrote:Good to see you, I've been wondering where you were. I missed you, I remember back when we came to this place together.

:D
Missed you too Sam every time my screen saver would flash Yosemite park pics ;) The day I had acquired Windows 10 the world became a mighty big oyster. Spent a lot of time at the late Alan Colmes site till he passed away. The wife and I joined Facebook to keep in touch with family primarily until we realized how irritating FB really is and I started to remember some other family I had left behind. Glad to be back. :)

Sam Lefthand
Board Emeritus

Post by Sam Lefthand »

oldfart 2 » Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:40 am wrote:Missed you too Sam every time my screen saver would flash Yosemite park pics ;) The day I had acquired Windows 10 the world became a mighty big oyster. Spent a lot of time at the late Alan Colmes site till he passed away. The wife and I joined Facebook to keep in touch with family primarily until we realized how irritating FB really is and I started to remember some other family I had left behind. Glad to be back. :)
It sure is nice. Anymore, at my age and yours, when someone I know isn't seen for a while my thoughts naturally go to wondering if they have enough air. If you get that drift.

Your news seems up beat. Mine is middling along like that as well. :)

I thought of you when I mentioned deep fried turkey with peanut oil in a thread the other day. I didn't mention the peanut oil. Zowie hasn't changed he still thinks that's a recipe for making napalm, on a porch.

I agree with him about the porch, I say 50 feet out where dirt is bare dirt. I wasn't allowed to light a fire outside this year, or any year during fire season from what's now been a few years back. I live from one fire to another as always.

I can light fires as of this week when we got a bunch of rain, and it's raining now. So I can do it for Hanukkah a holiday about having enough oil to make a light, I think peanut oil is kosher. Don't care if it's not. :)

However, I've been using this emo a lot:>> :| That Trump has got me doing that.

rainwater
Board Emeritus

Post by rainwater »

oldfart 2 » Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:35 am wrote:Greetings and salutations from the finger lakes of N.Y. ! I had been wandering around the electronic highway for many many years and thought I should finally throw down a welcome mat as I am fast approaching my retirement (Feb 22 2019). I will make an effort to relearn all the stuff that I had no clue how to make work in the first place while simultaneously reassure you all with the fact that my attitude has clearly not improved much since I left long ago...I gotta be me !
hey OF hows it going.
long time since essmb days, good to read you. :D
Who are these..flag-sucking halfwits fleeced fooled by stupid little rich kids, They speak
for all that is cruel stupid, They are racists hate mongers I piss down the throats of
these Nazis Im too old to worry whether they like it, Fuck them.
HST.

bird
Board Emeritus

Post by bird »

Welcome, you Old Fart, you!
bird's theorem-"we the people" are stupid.

"No one is so foolish as to choose war over peace. In peace sons bury their fathers, in war fathers bury their sons." - Herodotus

The new motto of the USA: Unum de multis. Out of one, many.

oldfart 2

Post by oldfart 2 »

It's really nice to see all the ol' avi's again ! Still a second shifter so response times might seem a little slow and out of whack but i'll get the hang of it all eventually.