Kanye West publicist pressed Georgia election worker to confess to bogus fraud charges

News and events of the day
Libertas

Kanye West publicist pressed Georgia election worker to confess to bogus fraud charges

Post by Libertas »

No low you GOP voters wont go, is there...sick

https://www.reuters.com/business/media- ... 021-12-10/

Weeks after the 2020 election, a Chicago publicist for hip-hop artist Kanye West traveled to the suburban home of Ruby Freeman, a frightened Georgia election worker who was facing death threats after being falsely accused by former President Donald Trump of manipulating votes. The publicist knocked on the door and offered to help.

The visitor, Trevian Kutti, gave her name but didn’t say she worked for West, a longtime billionaire friend of Trump. She said she was sent by a “high-profile individual,” whom she didn’t identify, to give Freeman an urgent message: confess to Trump’s voter-fraud allegations, or people would come to her home in 48 hours, and she’d go to jail.

Freeman refused. This story of how an associate of a music mogul pressured a 62-year-old temporary election worker at the center of a Trump conspiracy theory is based on previously unreported police recordings and reports, legal filings, and Freeman’s first media interview since she was dragged into Trump’s attempt to reverse his election loss.

Kutti did not respond to requests for comment. Her biography for her work at the Women’s Global Initiative, a business networking group, identifies her as a member of “the Young Black Leadership Council under President Donald Trump.” It notes that in September 2018, she “was secured as publicist to Kanye West” and “now serves as West’s Director of Operations.”
I cant watch Rachel, it is too depressing to watch trump people attack decent Americans working the polls and know that people on this board support it. Makes me sick, and really angry...really angry.
I sigh in your general direction.
ProfX

Re: Kanye West publicist pressed Georgia election worker to confess to bogus fraud charges

Post by ProfX »

I noticed Kanye's threatened run for Prez an an Independent in 2020, which could have siphoned votes from Trump, disappeared very quickly. Of course I think there was some hope he could siphon Black votes (maybe very dumb ones) from Biden.

It didn't help his abortive presidential run when his wife basically said she was not backing it and he was basically just off his meds.

His views, particularly on COVID and some other stuff, are indistinguishable from Agent Orange.
"Don't believe every quote attributed to people on the Internet" -- Abraham Lincoln :D
carmenjonze

Re: Kanye West publicist pressed Georgia election worker to confess to bogus fraud charges

Post by carmenjonze »

ProfX wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 8:22 pm I noticed Kanye's threatened run for Prez an an Independent in 2020, which could have siphoned votes from Trump, disappeared very quickly. Of course I think there was some hope he could siphon Black votes (maybe very dumb ones) from Biden.
The only people dumb enough to vote for Kanye West are conservative whites.

The way to right wrongs is to
Shine the light of truth on them.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by Libertas »

carmenjonze wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 1:48 am The only people dumb enough to vote for Kanye West are conservative whites.
Yeah, I cant imagine too many others falling for his nonsense.

I see the red states are preparing to send electors of their own choosing in upcoming election. Chaos will then ensue and not ONE of the board cons will have a problem with that.

These people on here will let us die, and will still say nothing.
I sigh in your general direction.
carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

Libertas wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 2:02 pm Yeah, I cant imagine too many others falling for his nonsense.

I see the red states are preparing to send electors of their own choosing in upcoming election. Chaos will then ensue and not ONE of the board cons will have a problem with that.

These people on here will let us die, and will still say nothing.

The way to right wrongs is to
Shine the light of truth on them.

~ Ida B. Wells