RadioFreeLiberal.com

Smart Voices, Be Heard
It is currently Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:56 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:56 pm 
Board Emeritus

Old glenfs doesnt get told about the new board I see how you are, but I forgive you because I know you all missed me. BTW Congressman Weiner should not resign unless the people of his district want him to. More detailed opinion on this subject to follow. Lets hope for much success here and maybe Plunderer could get someone over there to drop a note about this board on the Blog Site.

"within weeks of being rid of the likes of you, rid of every fucking one of you,we would begin to see what kind of country this ought to be" Ike Bana 6/14/18

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:58 pm 
Board Emeritus

glenfs wrote:
Old glenfs doesnt get told about the new board I see how you are, but I forgive you because I know you all missed me. BTW Congressman Weiner should not resign unless the people of his district want him to. More detailed opinion on this subject to follow. Lets hope for much success here and maybe Plunderer could get someone over there to drop a note about this board on the Blog Site.

Hey glen! I was worried you couldn't find us, and I'm still hoping clark can.

Look at the stickies at the top of the forum for info on what happened, it caught us all by surprise. Glad you're here.

GoU

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:09 pm 
Board Emeritus

I found out on FB I will have to check to see if Clark is on there. It's a shame the bigshamshow never once mentioned the board going away at least not while I was tuned in. You would think he would throw his listenors a bone and provide a link to here. For now I gotta go see everyone early and often.

"within weeks of being rid of the likes of you, rid of every fucking one of you,we would begin to see what kind of country this ought to be" Ike Bana 6/14/18

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:23 pm 
Policy Wonk

drat my plan failed.. I couldn't get rid of that pesky little glen..

http://www.cbo.gov/publication/41486

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:01 pm 
Site Admin

glenfs wrote:
I found out on FB I will have to check to see if Clark is on there. It's a shame the bigshamshow never once mentioned the board going away at least not while I was tuned in. You would think he would throw his listenors a bone and provide a link to here. For now I gotta go see everyone early and often.

Actually, the current plan is for them to link to us once their final decision is made. At least that is the last I heard...FWIW.

Welcome aboard!

BTW, if you know of anyone else you have contact with, pass the word please!

-P

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:13 pm 
Policy Wonk

Glen, the truth is that we all conspired to leave and not tell you. In fact, we left a lot of erroneous clues as to where we had gone in hopes that you would follow the tracks and end up in the same house that Hansel and Gretel ended up in but instead of them getting away from the wicked witch, you didn't and when she was showing you the cookies in the oven....... well you know the rest.

In reality, nice to see you.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:25 pm 
Board Emeritus

Bruins are going down

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:27 pm 
Policy Wonk

glenfs wrote:
Bruins are going down

Red Sox lead the Yankees 7-0.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:34 pm 
Board Emeritus

glenfs wrote:

I did not desert you, Glenn! I was working my fingers to the bone trying to message everybody on FB who was also on the ESSMB. I could have sworn I messaged you. If I didn't, it wasn't on purpose.
BTW: I messaged three people that I could have sworn I know from the ESSMB. Seems they didn't know what the hell I was talking about.
Anyway, glad to see you made it. Keep it nice, okay?
Sallie

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:05 pm 
Board Emeritus

glenfs wrote:

did you think we got raptured....lol

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:09 pm 
Board Emeritus

glenfs wrote:

to answer your topic question...naw. :wink:

just kidding glen. welcome!

"No one is so foolish as to choose war over peace. In peace sons bury their fathers, in war fathers bury their sons." - Herodotus

The new motto of the USA: Unum de multis. Out of one, many.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:22 pm 
Policy Wonk

glenfs wrote:
Bruins are going down

Egads....how can you even want the Knuckleheads to win. Why, that's simply not American.

Seriously, if you find us liberal types annoying, you haven't seen anything. Try dealing with pre-pubescent and adolescent Canucks fans. Trust me, it's not a pleasant experience. If you thought Red Sox fans pre-recent World Series Champions were bad as far as having a chip on their shoulder, 'Nucks fans are even worse. That town hasn't won Lord Stanley's Cup since the Vancouver Millionaires did in 1915.

And as a Minnesota fan, I simply cannot cheer fro Vancouver.

In Wisconsin, we drink BEER, not tea.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:54 pm 
Board Emeritus

I see ELY made it, Clark says he is coming on board maybe tomorrow, now someone has to find voiceinthewind, I know he is on FB but I don't know his name as I never could get him to friend me. BTW if you want to see what a sexy truck driver looks like check out Glenn Siers on FB, but sorry girls and you gay guys also no sexting.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:08 pm 
Policy Wonk

glenfs wrote:
I see ELY made it, Clark says he is coming on board maybe tomorrow, now someone has to find voiceinthewind, I know he is on FB but I don't know his name as I never could get him to friend me. BTW if you want to see what a sexy truck driver looks like check out Glenn Siers on FB, but sorry girls and you gay guys also no sexting.

Um, keep telling yourself that. ;)

In Wisconsin, we drink BEER, not tea.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:59 am 
Board Emeritus

glenfs wrote:

Good to hear clark has been reached. I see Library made it, and is getting a second chance. Really surprised Jessep hasn't been here. Hopefully those who get a second chance will make good use of it, and keep away from the things that got them banned on the other board.

GoU

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:56 am 
Policy Wonk

Glen, I, as did several others, posted the new site on Facebook. You and I are Facebook friends, so you should have been notified that way.