Look at these QAnon Freaks

News and events of the day
carmenjonze

Look at these QAnon Freaks

Post by carmenjonze »

I was going to name this thread "The QAnon Journey," like bradman did in the QAnon thread he started on the old board, but I'm not as generous towards these people becoming more and more dangerous by the minute.

The QAnon JFK Cult in Dallas Is Tearing Families Apart - Vice
“My sister may be too far gone, but it's not too late to bring awareness to others. Do not fall into this trap.”

“It took her about three months to become totally obsessed,” Garner said. “That’s all she would talk about. You could call her and somehow the conversation would turn into how we live in a world with reptilians and how the Clintons are evil baby-eaters.”

Then she found Michael Brian Protzman, known to his followers as Negative48, who is the leader of a QAnon offshoot that’s been camped out in Dallas for the last three weeks awaiting the return of John F. Kennedy and John F. Kennedy Jr.

Garner’s sister left her family behind and drove to Dallas about a month ago and has cut off almost all communication with her family.

According to Garner, her sister has so far handed over about $200,000 to the group, and is being forced to drink a hydrogen peroxide solution and take “bio pellets” to ward off COVID-19 and stay healthy. Her phone calls and messages are also being monitored, according to Garner, who believes her sister will never return.

“She left her children for this and doesn't even care. She is missing birthdays and holidays for this. She truly believes this is all real and we are the crazy ones for trying to get her to come home. But she won’t,” Garner said. “I don't believe she will ever come back from this. We are in mourning.”
“These are basically the exact same spiritual/religious teachings that the guy in California was getting into just before he brutally murdered his two young children,” Orr tweeted.

Several extremist researchers who are closely tracking this group’s activities told VICE News that they have sent information to the FBI. A spokesperson for the agency’s Dallas field office told VICE News that it “cannot open an investigation based solely on protected First Amendment activity” but urged members of the public who “observe threatening, suspicious or illegal activity” to get in touch.

A spokesperson for the Dallas Police Department told VICE News that “the department has limited contact with the group. At this time there is no significant reason this group should be a cause of concern.”

When contacted by VICE News on Sunday, Protzman did not deny the allegations about the threat his group posed to its members. But rather than responding directly to the specific questions sent to him, he lashed out at the media’s coverage of his group, mocked mask-wearing, and said the media were the “whores for the 1% globalist pimps.”

But for those whose family and friends are under Protzman’s spell, concerns about their safety are growing by the day.
More in link
Last edited by carmenjonze on Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The way to right wrongs is to
Shine the light of truth on them.

~ Ida B. Wells

Re: Look at these QAnon Freaks

Post by ProfX »

If JFK Sr. were still alive ... he would be 104 years old, he was born in 1917.

Also, I've seen all kinds of theories about his assassination, but are we supposed to think it was a hologram? A clone? A stand-in? He AND his son faked their own deaths?

I mean I know these people believe some weird things, but is there any sense to it?

Also, BTW, as I've asked ... just exactly why, even IF both were alive, JFK Sr. and Jr., they would be wanting or helping Trump to return to power?
"Don't believe every quote attributed to people on the Internet" -- Abraham Lincoln :D
carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

ProfX wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:16 pm If JFK Sr. were still alive ... he would be 104 years old, he was born in 1917.

Also, I've seen all kinds of theories about his assassination, but are we supposed to think it was a hologram? A clone? A stand-in? He AND his son faked their own deaths?

I mean I know these people believe some weird things, but is there any sense to it?

Also, BTW, as I've asked ... just exactly why, even IF both were alive, JFK Sr. and Jr., they would be wanting or helping Trump to return to power?
Broken vessels, Balaam's Ass, the Q cultists from the Charismatic Evangelical churches can justify and rationalize ANY overwillingness to believe the most outlandish thing possible. For them, it's a form of devotion.

Now they've gone death cult, I mean overtly death cult.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by Number6 »

QAnon "Queen of Canada" orders her followers to "[s]hoot to kill anyone who tries to inject children under the age of 19 years old with Coronavirus19 vaccines/ bioweapons or any other vaccines."
A QAnon leader who has declared herself "Queen of Canada" recently called for the deaths of anyone vaccinating children.

Romana Didulo's remarks were first reported by AntiHate.ca after being posted on Telegram, a social media platform where she has 70,000 followers.

In her post, Didulo said that so-called "Duck Hunters" should arm themselves against “everyone and anyone assisting in the injecting of coronavirus bioweapon into children." She also called on Americans to cross the border to participate in "hunting season."

“Please, use airports, hospitals, schools, stadiums, and other public venues to hold and detain all traitors," Didulo wrote. "They will stay there until Military Tribunal is held for each one of them until the day they are executed via firing squad or hanging."
Raw Story
The sad thing is there are enough mentally disturbed people with guns who could possibly do what this mentally disturbed person tells them to do.
When you vote left, you vote right.
Libertas

Post by Libertas »

And shoot and kill they will, soon it will be rank and file MAGA as well.
I sigh in your general direction.
carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

:?

SELF DECLARED QUEEN OF CANADA CALLING FOR US SUPPORTERS TO INVADE CANADA AND PREPARE TO EXECUTE “TRAITORS” - Antihate.ca

K.
Didulo’s unlikely rise to prominence in the post-Q QAnon sphere -- the Q account has been silent since late 2020 -- was initially boosted when a handful of influential conspiracy theorists shared and endorsed a video of Didulo declaring herself royalty. Her follower count on an encrypted chat app now sits well over 70,000 people on her most popular channel.

Issuing multiple declarations a day, for several weeks much of the focus has been on preparing “Duck Hunters,” a term explicitly referring to followers she has asked to arm themselves and carry out arrests against teachers, politicians, nurses, social workers, doctors and “everyone and anyone assisting in the injecting of coronavirus bioweapon into children,” according to a recent post.

Over the weekend, Didulo named Monday, November 22, as the day “hunting season” would begin. Separate private chat groups were created for vetted hunters in Canada and the US. Potential members were instructed to request to join the groups provided they are “ready, willing and able” to accept the invitation, and had the “training” and “tools.”

The Canadian room sits at 76 members, at time of writing.

Didulo further made a post directed toward her American supporters which included a list of professions and facilities approved for arrest. “You will enter Canada as Queen Romana’s Special Forces / Special Guests and will have full power to carry out the orders I have listed above,” Didulo wrote.

“Please, use airports, hospitals, schools, stadiums, and other public venues to hold and detain all traitors. They will stay there until Military Tribunal is held for each one of them until the day they are executed via firing squad or hanging.”

Other instructions include taking control of all newspaper, radio, and television stations -- “I will make public Statements from shortly thereafter” -- as well as seizing the border. Moreover, she recently directed her “military” to “Shoot to kill anyone who tries to inject children under the age of 19 years old with Coronavirus19 vaccines/ bioweapons or any other vaccines.”

~ Ida B. Wells