Smart Voices, Be Heard
It is currently Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:19 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: Joke time
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:42 am 
Policy Wonk

OK, so up on this mountain, at the peak, there is a whore house. There are three guys, one going up, one in the house, and one going down.

What are the nationalities of the three guys.

Answer Below; Way Below.

ANSWER:

THE GUY GOING UP: Him a Russian
THE GUY IN THE HOUSE: Himalayin
THE GUY GOING DOWN: Him a Finnish.

Post subject: Re: Joke time
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:37 pm 
Board Emeritus

An attractive, 40ish woman goes to the beach. She spreads her towel on the sand and he begins reading her book. A few minutes later an attractive, 40ish man comes by and spreads his towel a few feet from her and begins reading his book. The woman is immediately attracted to him and starts a conversation.

Woman: "Do you come here often?"

Man: "No."

Woman: "I started coming here about two years ago after my dear husband passed away."

Man: "My wife passed away six-months ago."

The woman is now trying to think of something interesting to say to him so she asks: "Do you like pussycats?"

The man immediately jumps on her, ripping off her bathing suit and makes mad, passionate love with her. After he rolls off her she says "WOW, that was the best sex I ever had"

The man turns to her and asks "How did you know my name was Katz?"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:54 pm 
Policy Wonk

An attractive, 40ish woman goes to the beach. She spreads her towel on the sand and he begins reading her book. A few minutes later an attractive, 40ish man comes by and spreads his towel a few feet from her and begins reading his book. The woman is immediately attracted to him and starts a conversation.

Woman: "Do you come here often?"

Man: "No."

Woman: "I started coming here about two years ago after my dear husband passed away."

Man: "My wife passed away six-months ago."

The woman is now trying to think of something interesting to say to him so she asks: "Do you like pussycats?"

The man immediately jumps on her, ripping off her bathing suit and makes mad, passionate love with her. After he rolls off her she says "WOW, that was the best sex I ever had"

The man turns to her and asks "How did you know my name was Katz?"
Good one.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:59 pm 
Policy Wonk

This plane is flying across the Atlantic ocean when it develops serious engine trouble. The pilot comes on the loudspeaker and tells everyone that they will have to toss off everything they can find to keep the plane in the air.

After a while, after everything is tossed off, the pilot says that they are still losing altitude and to save almost all of the passengers, three brave souls will have to jump off the plane.

So, after a while, this stout lady gets up, obviously very british, walks to the open door of the plane, looks back at all the passengers, raises her right arm in the air and shouts "GOD save the Queen" and proceeds to jump out of the plane.

Shortly after that a man wearing a beret stands up, obviously a frenchman, walks to the door, and looking back at the passengers, raises his right arm and yells, "Viva La France" and proceeds to jump off the plane.

Finally a big, big man in western apparel, cowboy hat and boots walks back to the door. He is obviously a proud Texan. He raises his arm in the air, shouts out "Remember The Alamo" and kicks a Mexican out the door.