Look

News and events of the day
Drak

Look

Post by Drak »

I know we have a billion threads on Trump, but this is just insane. This is pure fascism. Evil Nazi level shit. This now going out in his campaign emails. Anyone who supports Trump and his team of bootlickers, like Lindsey Graham, Ralph Norman, MTG, Boebert, this list goes on and on, should be shamed. And the MSM is starting to normalize Trump again. THIS IS THE LEADER OF THE REPUBLICAN PARTY.

"Some of those that work forces,
Are the same that burn crosses"

- Rage Against the Machine
Libertas

Re: Look

Post by Libertas »

And the alternative is an actual effective fascist, desantis working now to take kids from parents if they offer transgender care.

The FIRST kid taken should be met with TWO MILLION patriots saying "no, I dont think so"

I mean that we must do this, but we wont. I know I wont unless I am joined by many others, hell more than half the country has NO CLUE who desatan is or what he is doing
I sigh in your general direction.
Drak

Post by Drak »

Here's the original in German:

"Eines Tages kommt die Stunde der Vergeltung!" - Joseph Goebbels, June 5, 1943

"One day the hour of retribution will come."

Drak

Post by Drak »

Trump is a fascist and the leader of a massive domestic terrorist group. He doesn't want a political party, he wants an army. He wants his army to rise up and fulfill his rise to full power. He wants his army to keep him out of prison. His playbook is directly out of Nazi German. Dangerous lie after dangerous lie. Keep lying until the lies become the truth to a huge portion of the population. And Tucker Carlson is his Goebbels. Fox News is his propaganda arm.

A coup that goes unpunished eventually succeeds. That's what we're seeing here.

Libertas

Post by Libertas »

Drak wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:03 pm Trump is a fascist and the leader of a massive domestic terrorist group. He doesn't want a political party, he wants an army. He wants his army to rise up and fulfill his rise to full power. He wants his army to keep him out of prison. His playbook is directly out of Nazi German. Dangerous lie after dangerous lie. Keep lying until the lies become the truth to a huge portion of the population. And Tucker Carlson is his Goebbels. Fox News is his propaganda arm.

A coup that goes unpunished eventually succeeds. That's what we're seeing here.

I wish the cons on this board wouldnt support the complete destruction of democracy worldwide, but they do. Your life, mine, aren't worth a shit in their world.

EVERYthing some of us have predicted has come true, and EVERY time the board con would laugh at the prediction. And then when it comes true, they deny.

When I left for a while it was partly due to the sickness i felt anytime I saw a con talking on here, it is very much like watching a WWII movie and the nazi soldiers talking. WE ARE IN DANGER.

I wont and cant speak for anyone else, but others dont feel safe around these people and you wont see them because of that.
Drak

Post by Drak »

This guy gets it

Spiro’s Ghost
@SpiroAgnewGhost
The mainstream media continues to normalize Trump instead of talking about him bluntly as a dangerously deranged, delusional lunatic.

Drak

Post by Drak »

Libertas wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 4:42 pm I wish the cons on this board wouldnt support the complete destruction of democracy worldwide, but they do. Your life, mine, aren't worth a shit in their world.

EVERYthing some of us have predicted has come true, and EVERY time the board con would laugh at the prediction. And then when it comes true, they deny.

When I left for a while it was partly due to the sickness i felt anytime I saw a con talking on here, it is very much like watching a WWII movie and the nazi soldiers talking. WE ARE IN DANGER.

I wont and cant speak for anyone else, but others dont feel safe around these people and you wont see them because of that.

Ignoring or changing reality because it’s too hard to deal with, lying in the form of denial despite blatant facts, burying heads in the sand, are why democracies fall. Those that do this are complicit, and their gaslighting here doesn’t work. IMO, at this point they should to be ignored, not “debated” with. But others can do so if they wish; I’m done with it.

ZoWie

Post by ZoWie »

There is nothing to debate. The ideological gulf is too wide for any kind of outreach. The only option left is also the only option that ever works in the long run, and that's to build a solid and committed opposition to the current political order from the bottom up, largely through meetings and word of mouth, not over the media or public postings to this ridiculous Internet social interaction delusion groove-thang. We need to get serious on the conditions that made this current disaster inevitable.
"We must remember that we cannot abandon the truth and remain a free nation." --Liz Cheney, Republican, 7/21/22
Libertas

Post by Libertas »

Drak wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 4:57 pm Ignoring or changing reality because it’s too hard to deal with, lying in the form of denial despite blatant facts, burying heads in the sand, are why democracies fall. Those that do this are complicit, and their gaslighting here doesn’t work. IMO, at this point they should to be ignored, not “debated” with. But others can do so if they wish; I’m done with it.
My cousin who is a former Republican just now tome me we are going to watch 1930s Germany repeat itself here and there's nothing I can do about it And I need to accept it or the stress of it is going to give me another heart attack.

I am going to partly blame Garland and Joe also, see my thread about more trump officials held accountable under the trump admin than the Biden.
ZoWie

Post by ZoWie »

Libertas wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 6:04 pm My cousin who is a former Republican just now tome me we are going to watch 1930s Germany repeat itself here and there's nothing I can do about it And I need to accept it or the stress of it is going to give me another heart attack.

I am going to partly blame Garland and Joe also, see my thread about more trump officials held accountable under the trump admin than the Biden.
Unlikely unless the dollar becomes worthless and people burn paper money as fuel because it's cheaper than buying anything with it.

What's repeating itself is 1920s America, when the KIan routinely put ten thousand people in the streets of DC, and "decent white folks" put up No N----rs Allowed signs, gays went straight to jail, and education was generally held in lower regard than getting out and digging ditches as soon as you were physically able.

Politics, like surf, comes in waves. For every Waimea Bay 40-footer there's a trough at least that large, but nobody takes pictures of troughs.

Basic Hegel, really. Thesis, antithesis, synthesis which takes over and becomes the thesis, and generates its new antithesis. Lather, rinse, repeat.

Basically, drumpf is an idea, and ideas generate their own opposition if anyone wants to promote it. I suggest starting now, since I can use the help.
"We must remember that we cannot abandon the truth and remain a free nation." --Liz Cheney, Republican, 7/21/22