When you cons are successful in killing Women in back alleys

News and events of the day
Libertas

When you cons are successful in killing Women in back alleys

Post by Libertas »

because you cant control their bodies the way it is now, and you need to control their bodies because most Women wont have anything to do with you, I hope the country rises up politically and otherwise and puts you in your fucking place. :twisted:

By otherwise I mean I think you should be shunned everywhere for everything. Nobody should let you into their homes or business, based on the fact that you are violent and disgusting and cant be trusted.

I think you should be outcasts in every possible way a human being can be.
I sigh in your general direction.
sam lefthand

Re: When you cons are successful in killing Women in back alleys

Post by sam lefthand »

I think this thread needs a link to this Supreme Court oral argument because i think this what the author of this thread is talking about, about Dobbs v. Jackson Women's Health.

https://www.supremecourt.gov/oral_argum ... 21/19-1392

I listened to the whole argument and feel the State of Mississippi failed their burden.

In listening to this argument I learned why I should think Mississippi failed, and why I think the court should affirm their precedent.

:)

But I don't know how they're going to rule. So I'm not going to make a prediction.

:(
carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

sam lefthand wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 10:34 pm I think this thread needs a link to this Supreme Court oral argument because i think this what the author of this thread is talking about, about Dobbs v. Jackson Women's Health.

https://www.supremecourt.gov/oral_argum ... 21/19-1392

I listened to the whole argument and feel the State of Mississippi failed their burden.

In listening to this argument I learned why I should think Mississippi failed, and why I think the court should affirm their precedent.

:)

But I don't know how they're going to rule. So I'm not going to make a prediction.

:(

The way to right wrongs is to
Shine the light of truth on them.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by carmenjonze »

Cipher of the Golden Spatula
@snarkylicious

Please do not bother with a pink hat or schedule a march. Pick a state, target some races and dedicate yourself to overthrowing the fascists trying to control you. Fuck a march.

https://twitter.com/snarkylicious/statu ... 6299973632

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by sam lefthand »

carmenjonze wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 11:08 pm Image
No, I didn't say it was fine. I didn't make a prediction because I don't know if it will be fine.

I do however want them to rule the same way you want them to rule.

:D

We want the same thing.
carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

sam lefthand wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 11:42 pm I do however want ...
Not interested.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by rainwater »

this is another distraction imo.
bannons rw using this like so many other personal issues to distract, change the focus,
from sadist giving money to gross rwQ pols like bloebert. bannon could be dead who cares he taught the sadist
"Qpers" how to irritate living in hopes of demolishing what we've known as normal life in merica.
(when bannons in the ground ill put the A back.)

this hot ticket misogynistic activity in the midst of severe climate change starving hoardes missing women rising food prices lack of
water..this brazen move to challenge a womans right to chose Her Life from that moment forward...why how dare you fuckers.
sadist is paying for this "movement" of white men challenging MY Life and how I Live it.
(its noticeable that many on the sadist side seem reluctant to get into this shitfuckfest.)

beyond that any desire by RWG for more births in this country alone is purely about capitalism.
they live on yachts, they dont GAF about country they just want more money.

fortunately there are numerous new remedies for birth NOW on the market now and im glad to see them.
women have way more OTC choices now than ever before and many wont need any fucking med or pol
help to decide what they do with the rest of their lives. their fucking lives, not someone elses.
of course that doesnt help the global rural poor, those annoying fuckers who wont stop having babies.

this entire issue coming up Again at this time is a tip of crazy the sadist-ites enjoy. nonsensical look this way crap.
they work to deny continuity. process. function.

the most bizarre part of this to me...sadist isnt smart enough to conjure all this societal mess. bannon did this.
bannon taught sadist how to View the real celebrity tv show called...merica. sadist was doing that tv show
which then wasnt doing so well cuz of him. bannon became his beauty consultant, taught him how to appeal
to mid merica women he despised and still does.
and they fell for it.
the hubbys liked him cuz he was an asshole. they didnt care. gimme a bumper sticker.

they may get this fucking court ruling turned...i cant imagine, not drunk, what happens if this fucking con-try
overturns womens right to choose what they and their bodies and lives..AND LIVES...will HAVE to deal with
if these rich white GOP men overturn a womens right to choose what her body does and how she spends her life.

sadly, as a distraction these fuckers have again caused immeasurable now unending stress and pain for millions and millions of women.
you muther fuckers. you think this is a money making game. only in merica.
Last edited by rainwater on Thu Dec 02, 2021 1:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
Who are these..flag-sucking halfwits fleeced fooled by stupid little rich kids They speak for all that is cruel stupid They are racists hate mongers I piss down the throats of these Nazis Im too old to worry whether they like it. Fuck them.
HST.
carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

Libertas wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 8:18 pm because you cant control their bodies the way it is now, and you need to control their bodies because most Women wont have anything to do with you, I hope the country rises up politically and otherwise and puts you in your fucking place. :twisted:

By otherwise I mean I think you should be shunned everywhere for everything. Nobody should let you into their homes or business, based on the fact that you are violent and disgusting and cant be trusted.

I think you should be outcasts in every possible way a human being can be.
Yeah but karen votes majority-Republican, every time. Even so-called pro-choice karen.

White conservatism is a hell of a drug.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by carmenjonze »

rainwater wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 12:56 am of course that doesnt help the global rural poor, those annoying fuckers who wont stop having babies.
Really?

Okay.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by ProfX »

Dunno. The oddsmaker types seem to think it's a low probability the court will overturn Roe vs. Wade. But it doesn't mean it can't happen and isn't possibly what's at stake. Donald Trump SAID he would appoint judges who would overturn Roe ... with Ms. C-B, she certainly seems to show some inclination but my crystal ball is cracked ... yeah I too do not know what will happen.

The more likely scenario is something like Casey, where Roe is (somewhat) affirmed, but also modified. By modified, means in some way yet again abortions in that state, and elsewhere, will continue to become harder to obtain, let's call that "whittling away" at the right to choose.

All I can say is, if they really do overturn Roe, that is going to be a slapped sleeping giant of more than just pussy-hats marching in the streets with a lot of gigantic anger, and a definite axe to grind in 2022. BTW, I don't tend to like thinking that says "this is going to suck, but will help us politically, so it's good."

There are some states sitting right now with laws on their books just waiting for that moment. They can only take effect if Roe goes away, but will the instant it does. Others like NY and CA are of course likely to keep abortion legal. With a lot of purple states, ... hoo boy is the battle royale about to begin over what the state will permit, and when.

The pre-1973 status quo will be back. By that, I mean, if you live in a state where abortion is illegal, and you are wealthy enough to take a "sudden vacation" to a state where it is not ... good for you. But for most women not in that position, which is most women, ... back to the days of back alley coat hanger chop shops. And yes, the main thing that might be new and changed is I expect a very large underground railroad "gray market" distribution system for RU-486. Not that that's a panacea - a physician really should be overseeing the woman who takes it, especially if something goes really wrong.
"Don't believe every quote attributed to people on the Internet" -- Abraham Lincoln :D
gounion

Post by gounion »

ProfX wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 7:21 am Dunno. The oddsmaker types seem to think it's a low probability the court will overturn Roe vs. Wade. But it doesn't mean it can't happen and isn't possibly what's at stake. Donald Trump SAID he would appoint judges who would overturn Roe ... with Ms. C-B, she certainly seems to show some inclination but my crystal ball is cracked ... yeah I too do not know what will happen.

The more likely scenario is something like Casey, where Roe is (somewhat) affirmed, but also modified. By modified, means in some way yet again abortions in that state, and elsewhere, will continue to become harder to obtain, let's call that "whittling away" at the right to choose.

All I can say is, if they really do overturn Roe, that is going to be a slapped sleeping giant of more than just pussy-hats marching in the streets with a lot of gigantic anger, and a definite axe to grind in 2022. BTW, I don't tend to like thinking that says "this is going to suck, but will help us politically, so it's good."

There are some states sitting right now with laws on their books just waiting for that moment. They can only take effect if Roe goes away, but will the instant it does. Others like NY and CA are of course likely to keep abortion legal. With a lot of purple states, ... hoo boy is the battle royale about to begin over what the state will permit, and when.

The pre-1973 status quo will be back. By that, I mean, if you live in a state where abortion is illegal, and you are wealthy enough to take a "sudden vacation" to a state where it is not ... good for you. But for most women not in that position, which is most women, ... back to the days of back alley coat hanger chop shops. And yes, the main thing that might be new and changed is I expect a very large underground railroad "gray market" distribution system for RU-486. Not that that's a panacea - a physician really should be overseeing the woman who takes it, especially if something goes really wrong.
Tennessee is such a state, with a law that will automatically ban abortion if Roe goes down.

Looks to me like it's up to Neil Gorsuch. You have four justices - Thomas, Alito, Kav and Barrett that, if it were up to them, they'd ban abortion nationwide and declare it to be murder. Roberts, whose name is on the Court, will want to split the baby, so to speak, and uphold Roe in some form.

The GOP base wants nothing less than a full and total abortion ban in the USA. If they knock down Roe, states will start setting up cases to get the Court to declare life begins at conception.

Of course, they don't want to try to pass laws, they know the American people are against them, so they want the unelected nine to do it so, when they run for office, they can say "it's not our fault".

If Roe goes down, things will be different to some degree. We do have the morning after pill, which we should work to make available everywhere we can. We should start a fund that will pay for women to travel to states where they can get an abortion, or to Mexico or Canada to get an abortion, depending on where they are.

But yes, the GOP wants to send us into a new Dark Ages.
marindem01

Post by marindem01 »

It bears repeating. The SCOUTUS Ruling on Roe v Wade will NOT end Abortion in this country. Rich White Women will be able to travel to a "SPA" and receive the necessary medical care for their "Condition". Nor will back alley abortions end. There will be an increase in teen suicide as well when Teenage Girls who are afraid to their parents they are pregnant decide to kill themselves instead.

To every asshole who decided to cast a "Protest Vote" against Hillary...fuck you. To every woman who thought that nothing bad will happen if the Traitor was elected, fuck you.
Love of Country is not Blind Patriotism. It is not devotion to one person or one party. It is knowing fighting for your country is single most important thing you can do. Do not accept the notion violence is the answer.
carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

marindem01 wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 9:36 am It bears repeating. The SCOUTUS Ruling on Roe v Wade will NOT end Abortion in this country. Rich White Women will be able to travel to a "SPA" and receive the necessary medical care for their "Condition". Nor will back alley abortions end. There will be an increase in teen suicide as well when Teenage Girls who are afraid to their parents they are pregnant decide to kill themselves instead.

To every asshole who decided to cast a "Protest Vote" against Hillary...fuck you. To every woman who thought that nothing bad will happen if the Traitor was elected, fuck you.
White women consistently vote majority-Republican in basically every GE. They voted in droves for VA governor. They also voted in droves for that groomer Roy Moore.

Conservative women, conservative white women in particular, have really deep-seated cultural problems. They’re vital players in destroying this country.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by Libertas »

marindem01 wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 9:36 am It bears repeating. The SCOUTUS Ruling on Roe v Wade will NOT end Abortion in this country. Rich White Women will be able to travel to a "SPA" and receive the necessary medical care for their "Condition". Nor will back alley abortions end. There will be an increase in teen suicide as well when Teenage Girls who are afraid to their parents they are pregnant decide to kill themselves instead.

AGREED
Libertas

Post by Libertas »

carmenjonze wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 11:09 pm Cipher of the Golden Spatula
@snarkylicious

Please do not bother with a pink hat or schedule a march. Pick a state, target some races and dedicate yourself to overthrowing the fascists trying to control you. Fuck a march.

https://twitter.com/snarkylicious/statu ... 6299973632
Thank you my friend, I retweeted this. I always felt when going to protests that ultimately it meant or resolved nothing.

Not like the 60's and the war, because the protesters then were a bit more SERIOUS, if you know what I mean.

Time to do what the cons have done for a long time, get on school boards and local councils. Instead of going to a protest, find someone you can make phone calls for. I will contact my local DNC for this purpose now. I was involved during Obama but not much since other than what was for me a small fortune I sent to Biden last year.
gounion

Post by gounion »

Laura Ingraham and Ted Cruz are PISSED that the Republican appointees on the court may not do what they PAID them to do!

Via Twitter
Ingraham: If we have six Republican appointees on this court, after all the money that has been raised, the Federalist Society, all these big fat cat dinners - I'm sorry, I'm pissed about this - If this court with six justices cannot do the right thing here, the constitutional thing, then I think it's time to do what Robert Bork said we should do. Which is to circumscribe the jurisdiction of this court and if they wanna blow it up, then that's the way to change things finally. Because this can't stand. This is insane.

Cruz: I would do that in a heartbeat. As you know the Constitution gives Congress the authority to restrict the jurisdiction of the court. I think we should do that.
Libertas

Post by Libertas »

gounion wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 6:07 pm Laura Ingraham and Ted Cruz are PISSED that the Republican appointees on the court may not do what they PAID them to do!

Via Twitter
Like the cons here, Women will do what they are told OR ELSE, and the or else can be prison or death.

That is what they want. Reason #29 why I wont talk to them, ever.
Libertas

Post by Libertas »

carmenjonze wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 3:13 am Really?

Okay.
Jesus, what a crass and obnoxious statement that person made there.

And to think I was given a dressing down for predicting Jan 6.
Drak

Post by Drak »

Brett Kavanaugh has credible accusations of of rape and sexual assault against him and the FBI has now admitted they didn't conduct a proper investigation into this, gets to decide what women get to do with their own bodies? Yah, no. Fk that.
"Some of those that work forces,
Are the same that burn crosses"

- Rage Against the Machine
Libertas

Post by Libertas »

REMEMBER the person these cons tolerate by voting for other cons is the same person this post talks about at DU...

The most egregious story I’ve ever heard about Donald Trump—and, granted, there’s an embarrassment of riches to choose from—is the one about his stripping health coverage away from his gravely ill infant nephew … out of spite.
Hate is not strong enough of an emotion for what you deserve.

This is why they dont deserve to be in a conversation about anything anymore than a Nazi soldier in 1942.

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/20 ... ical-care/

Donald Trump likes to get his way, and he’s not above cutting off a sick infant’s health coverage to make it happen.

The story begins after the death of Trump’s father, Fred Sr., in 1999. As David Cay Johnston explains in his book The Making of Donald Trump, Fred Sr. had written a will after the death of his oldest son, Fred Jr., known as Freddy, in 1981. The will left the majority of Fred Sr.’s wealth to Donald and his surviving siblings. Freddy’s family was largely cut out.

When Fred Sr. died, Freddy’s children sued, claiming that the will “had been ‘procured by fraud and undue influence’ by Donald and the other surviving siblings,” according to Johnston.

Johnston writes that medical insurance had consistently been provided to the family through Fred Sr.’s company. This coverage was crucial for Freddy’s grandson (Donald’s grandnephew), who suffered from seizures and later developed cerebral palsy. So crucial, in fact, that a letter sent from a Trump lawyer to the insurer after the patriarch’s death in 1999 said that “all costs” for the sick child’s care should be covered, regardless of caps on the plan or medical necessity, according to Johnston. That didn’t last long.
Last edited by Libertas on Fri Dec 03, 2021 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
marindem01

Post by marindem01 »

Drak wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 6:17 pm Brett Kavanaugh has credible accusations of of rape and sexual assault against him and the FBI has now admitted they didn't conduct a proper investigation into this, gets to decide what women get to do with their own bodies? Yah, no. Fk that.
Not to mention that total asshole Clarence Thomas.
Love of Country is not Blind Patriotism. It is not devotion to one person or one party. It is knowing fighting for your country is single most important thing you can do. Do not accept the notion violence is the answer.