2022 NFL schedule: Full 18-week schedule released, highlighted by Rams-Bills opener

Football, Baseball, Curling... All the Important Ones!
ap215

2022 NFL schedule: Full 18-week schedule released, highlighted by Rams-Bills opener

Post by ap215 »

Once the NFL trickled out some of the games before its full schedule release, it became clear who the Los Angeles Rams would host in the opening game of the 2022 NFL regular season.

The Denver Broncos with new quarterback Russell Wilson were an option for the Rams' opener, but the NFL said the Broncos would face the Rams on Christmas Day. The NFL usually steers clear of divisional games in the traditional Thursday night opener. That narrowed the probable list to one juicy, marquee matchup for Sept. 8 at SoFi Stadium: The reigning Super Bowl champion Rams hosting the Buffalo Bills, one of the top contenders for the crown in the NFL's upcoming season.

https://sports.yahoo.com/2022-nfl-sched ... 34033.html
Number6

Re: 2022 NFL schedule: Full 18-week schedule released, highlighted by Rams-Bills opener

Post by Number6 »

ap215 wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 12:17 am 2022 NFL schedule: Full 18-week schedule released, highlighted by Rams-Bills opener

Once the NFL trickled out some of the games before its full schedule release, it became clear who the Los Angeles Rams would host in the opening game of the 2022 NFL regular season.

The Denver Broncos with new quarterback Russell Wilson were an option for the Rams' opener, but the NFL said the Broncos would face the Rams on Christmas Day. The NFL usually steers clear of divisional games in the traditional Thursday night opener. That narrowed the probable list to one juicy, marquee matchup for Sept. 8 at SoFi Stadium: The reigning Super Bowl champion Rams hosting the Buffalo Bills, one of the top contenders for the crown in the NFL's upcoming season.

https://sports.yahoo.com/2022-nfl-sched ... 34033.html
The NFL will be playing three games in London, one in Munich, and one in Mexico. The NFL is trying to expand interest in American football into Europe and I wouldn't be surprised to see a NFL offshoot league in Europe within 10 years. If that league works then we'd probably see a Football World Series with the Super Bowl champion playing the European champion.
When you vote left, you vote right.
gounion

Re: 2022 NFL schedule: Full 18-week schedule released, highlighted by Rams-Bills opener

Post by gounion »

Number6 wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 12:26 am The NFL will be playing three games in London, one in Munich, and one in Mexico. The NFL is trying to expand interest in American football into Europe and I wouldn't be surprised to see a NFL offshoot league in Europe within 10 years. If that league works then we'd probably see a Football World Series with the Super Bowl champion playing the European champion.
I'm probably going to the Pats at the Packers and Cowboys at the Packers.
Number6

Post by Number6 »

gounion wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 11:01 am I'm probably going to the Pats at the Packers and Cowboys at the Packers.
I've only attended one professional football game and that was Dallas vs. the Chicago Bears in London in 1986.
When you vote left, you vote right.
gounion

Post by gounion »

Number6 wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 1:38 pm I've only attended one professional football game and that was Dallas vs. the Chicago Bears in London in 1986.
There truly is nothing like attending a game a Lambeau Field. It's a truly unique experience, at the hallowed halls of football. The Packers are a unique team, too, a non-profit organization owned by the people of Green Bay.