It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:13 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 5:25 pm 
Board Emeritus

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... ndal-proof

Quote:
Trump diehards dismiss Russia scandal: 'Show me the proof – or get off his case'

Endless evidence that all the trump people are traitors, obvious. Yet these people still support him, how sick is that!

If I am wrong about my OP title, then all cons on this board can denounce Trump now and I will rewrite the title.

You see the REASON I wont leave this alone is trump, pence, ryan and the rest of the traitors CANT do this to us, to the world, without support.

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 6:12 pm 
Board Emeritus

I didn't' think it described you all that well Libertas. I mean how often would you be seen carrying a carton of motor oil back to your truck. I haven't seen you even mentioning having a truck.

Although that part about, “He’s nothing but an orangutan. He has the mind of a four-year-old,” that does seem kind of familiar.

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 6:17 pm 
Board Emeritus

Nice try Sam but unlike you I dont take these personally

I KNOW what side I am on LOL

While WH Researches impeachment, Trump tells russians heat is off after firing comey, i wonder which of our trump supporters here will recant

I love days like this, gotta run and watch it at home

One problem, trump will throw his family under the bus (rumor is Jared is under investigation) but will he start WWIII to take the heat off of him or something like that?

possible

Sam, you are the one who chided me for using that word, i stopped using it, i have never insulted you at least not like this...

these comments are not about you, you do know that so not sure why you resorted to this, but it actually doesnt bother me unless it takes the focus off of the issue, then that bothers me. ;)

BTW, why you dont share my issue with people who still support these treasonous fucks, knowing reducing support is our ONLY hope, I dont know...I know YOU dont support these treasonous fucks, is it just to be obstinate because I am the messenger?

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 9:19 pm 
Board Emeritus

You didn't read the part in that article about the guy they found and talked all about who doesn't like Trump?

The one who said about Trump, “He’s nothing but an orangutan. He has the mind of a four-year-old.”

That's true you know, Trump is an Orang-u-tan. And he does have the mind of a four-year-old.

Clint Eastwood trained Trump. There's a movie about it, two of them. You can click on these links and watch them.

http://solarmovie.net/watch/zGemDBGb-every-which-way-but-loose.html

http://solarmovie.net/watch/rdmRQjvX-any-which-way-you-can.html

They're fun movies to watch. :)

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 9:32 pm 
Board Emeritus

oops sorry

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 11:09 pm 
Board Emeritus

No problem, easy to straighten out, I dont take these personally. :)

Did you watch the Movie(s)?

It got my mind off of here and now, and I got a good laugh in every time Trump was in a scene.

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 11:26 am 
Board Emeritus

When they were new, yes.

That site, free movies?

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 6:13 pm 
Board Emeritus

Apparently so. Carmen gave us that link for "I an not your Negro".

After I watched that I used their search box and found that the Genius shows are there. Then I watched the Harry Potter movies again.

And I watched that really old one, The Great Race, that one has the greatest pie fight.

They don't seem to have that many really recent movies, but they have lots of old movies. There aren't any ads. There doesn't seem to be a bread making apparatus about it. I don't know how they function, but it does function.

Maybe they're Solar powered. :)