RadioFreeLiberal.com

Smart Voices, Be Heard
It is currently Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:09 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:23 am 
Board Emeritus

We could have guessed something like this would come out of some conservative male the minute it hit the news that Ms. Gonzalez is bi and the president of the GSA :problem:

Maine candidate calls teen who survived Florida school shooting ‘a skinhead lesbian’ - Press Herald

Quote:
Gibson said Monday that during his career in the military, he took an oath “to uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States.”

“Because of this,” he said, “I am very passionate about protecting our constitutional rights from those who seek their elimination. It was not appropriate to single out the Parkland students, but I stand firm in my defense of our constitutional rights.”

The 18-year-old student whom Gibson singled out, Emma Gonzalez, is among the students speaking out from Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida. In the wake of the Feb. 14 massacre there that left 17 of her classmates dead, she has emerged as a leader in students’ fight to make assault rifles harder to come by.

“There is nothing about this skinhead lesbian that impresses me and there is nothing that she has to say unless you’re a frothing at the mouth moonbat,” Gibson wrote.

Gibson said in another tweet that calling her a survivor, as many have done, is disingenuous because she “was in a completely different part of the school” when students were gunned down.

Gibson apologized in a later tweet, saying, “I would like to extend to you my most sincere apology for how I addressed you. It was wrong and unacceptable. You are doing work that is important to you. I would like to extend my hand in friendship and understanding to you.”

:problem:

Stop calling the cops on us.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:51 am 
Policy Wonk

He was surely called out on his ignorant, unevolved remarks, and that's the only reason he apologized.
Just another right wing social misfit.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:00 am 
Board Emeritus

He was all about how she looked, well look at him:

Another thing to consider is his name, Leslie Gibson. He's scared because he's been called a girl and people have laughed at him. He probably lives in fear it's still happening to him behind his back, and will continue to happen as long as he lives.

It's likely he indirectly blames girls for his fears about his own manliness. If girls hadn't existed no one would have ever called him a girl and made his life hell.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:53 am 
Board Emeritus

such miserable people

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:44 am 
Policy Wonk

How dare a strong Lesbian dare to speak out in public....

Glenfs posted about the Left's War On Women. Glenfs posted this after the Cosby Verdict "Gloria Allred is a media hound and an asshole. The most dangerous place to be is inbetween her and a microphone or camera". 04/27/2018.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:24 pm 
Board Emeritus

Another racist post that paints with a broad brush. Sigh

"within weeks of being rid of the likes of you, rid of every fucking one of you,we would begin to see what kind of country this ought to be" Ike Bana 6/14/18

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:16 pm 
Board Emeritus

How is it racist and how does it paint with a broad brush?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:00 pm 
Policy Wonk

Projection much glen, you love your broad brush.

Pot meet keetle, keetle knows pot.

Glenfs posted about the Left's War On Women. Glenfs posted this after the Cosby Verdict "Gloria Allred is a media hound and an asshole. The most dangerous place to be is inbetween her and a microphone or camera". 04/27/2018.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:07 pm 
Board Emeritus

I suspect this is the result of being called "Dicknose Leslie" by the girls for four years in high school and probably beyond.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:19 pm 
Board Emeritus

I suspect this is the result of being called "Dicknose Leslie" by the girls for four years in high school and probably beyond.

Maybe some mean girls called him that too. But I suspect the conservative athletic letter jocks at his school were the ones who were merciless.

It's weird how often someone victimized like that will try to brown nose their tormentors for the test of their lives to gain their approval.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:12 pm 
Board Emeritus

But I suspect the conservative athletic letter jocks at his school were the ones who were merciless.

Maybe the problem is that too many kids are buying into their asshole parent's politics. When we were kids, if it came out of a parent's festering piehole we knew it was dead fucking wrong. Y'know what's really sick? These redneck bigot Republicans and the kids grow up just like them. WTF is that?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:18 pm 
Policy Wonk

Cons do not how to handle a Strong Woman and therefore become afraid of them. They prefer their Women to submissive and docile.

Cons hate when Women think for themself and actually stand up to them....hence glen's attacks on Carmnen.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:35 pm 
Board Emeritus

Now you're just lying.

Leave the victim complex aside man, cuz you're not one. Your community is stocked with perps, prudes, perverts like this guy, and mass murderers and has been that way for centuries.

Now go put this in your broad brush. Why Are White Men Stockpiling Guns? - Scientific American

Quote:
“A lot of people talked about how important Obama was to get a concealed-carry license: ‘He’s for free health care, he’s for welfare.’ They were asking, ‘Whatever happened to hard work?’” Obama’s presidency, they feared, would empower minorities to threaten their property and families.

The insight Stroud gained from her interviews is backed up by many, many studies. A 2013 paper by a team of United Kingdom researchers found that a one-point jump in the scale they used to measure racism increased the odds of owning a gun by 50 percent. A 2016 study from the University of Illinois at Chicago found that racial resentment among whites fueled opposition to gun control. This drives political affiliations: A 2017 study in the Social Studies Quarterly found that gun owners had become 50 percent more likely to vote Republican since 1972—and that gun culture had become strongly associated with explicit racism.

For many conservative men, the gun feels like a force for order in a chaotic world, suggests a study published in December of last year. In a series of three experiments, Steven Shepherd and Aaron C. Kay asked hundreds of liberals and conservatives to imagine holding a handgun—and found that conservatives felt less risk and greater personal control than liberal counterparts.

This wasn’t about familiarity with real-world guns—gun ownership and experience did not affect results. Instead, conservative attachment to guns was based entirely on ideology and emotions.

Last edited by carmenjonze on Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:38 pm 
Board Emeritus

What a child you are. Also your post makes no sense.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:44 pm 
Board Emeritus

Oddly, the OP never mentioned anyone's race, at all.

Not until Sam posted his picture did we even see his skin color.

BTW, Leslie is awesome as a man's name. Just saying.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:50 pm 
Board Emeritus

Cons do not how to handle a Strong Woman and therefore become afraid of them. They prefer their Women to submissive and docile.

Cons hate when Women think for themself and actually stand up to them....hence glen's attacks on Carmnen.

Well one could just simply say "cons hate women". Misogyny is built into their culture because their culture is built on misanthropy.

Everyone they can't control is a threat to them. And they can't control 95% of the people in the world, so they run around paranoid, angry, and pumped up with resentments all day.

They call this "tradition" and think it's "freedom".

Young queer, Latinas like Emma Gonzalez scare. the. everloving. crap. these dumb racist white #maga hats, and everybody's laffin'.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:03 pm 
Board Emeritus

Oddly, the OP never mentioned anyone's race, at all.

Glen saw the poster name and like a dutiful Uptown Klan pavlovian, started clutching his checkbook and guns. And voter registration forms.

Every time he sees my name we can expect these loud Birth of A Nation wails of RACISM!!!!! and these impassioned pleas for the fate of his people at the hands of a poster at a messageborad on the internet from him, no matter what the topic is. :problem:

Quote:
Not until Sam posted his picture did we even see his skin color.

And hey! So is Marion!

Another Marion!

Sassy!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:32 pm 
Board Emeritus

Well one could just simply say "cons hate women". Misogyny is built into their culture because their culture is built on misanthropy.

Everyone they can't control is a threat to them. And they can't control 95% of the people in the world, so they run around paranoid, angry, and pumped up with resentments all day.

They call this "tradition" and think it's "freedom".

Young queer, Latinas like Emma Gonzalez scare. the. everloving. crap. these dumb racist white #maga hats, and everybody's laffin'.

After reading a liberal poster calling women whores is it ok to say all liberals on this board consider women to be whores?

I consider you to be my equal, more than likely you are better educated than me and probably have a higher IQ. What a shame that you don't believe that you can compete with me on a level playing field. For that matter evidently none of the other liberal posters here believe that African Americans can compete with me on a level playing field.

Yet somehow in this Orwellian world the person who believes minorities are his equal is the racist. While those who believe the minority needs special rights is the open minded thinker.

"within weeks of being rid of the likes of you, rid of every fucking one of you,we would begin to see what kind of country this ought to be" Ike Bana 6/14/18

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:15 pm 
Board Emeritus

I suppose it can be. But there was a Leslie in high school and even all these years later when I see or meet someone, anyone named Leslie...my head automatically starts drifting back to Myra's party in 1963, I'm looking at this Leslie guy and my brain is going, "This just ain't right."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:20 pm 
Board Emeritus

I had an Uncle named Leslie. Also, the neighbor across the street has that name. When I was looking through my garage build permits, the guy that designed it also had that name.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:07 pm 
Board Emeritus

After reading a liberal poster calling women whores is it ok to say all liberals on this board consider women to be whores?

That poster was not calling all women whores. He referred to female politicians as whores. He also refers to male politicians as whores. He's gender neutral in its application. He also would hardly be the first person to have called politicians whores.

Quote:
What a shame that you don't believe that you can compete with me on a level playing field. For that matter evidently none of the other liberal posters here believe that African Americans can compete with me on a level playing field.

That's a nice way of inverting and distorting what she has said previously.

Quote:
While those who believe the minority needs special rights is the open minded thinker.

No one is asking for "special" rights - just those that are fair and equal.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:42 pm 
Board Emeritus

I consider you to be my

Not interested in your impressions of me, man

You saw my name on a thread and without even thinking, clung to your guns and your bank statements. Everyone saw it.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:46 pm 
Board Emeritus

That poster was not calling all women whores. He referred to female politicians as whores. He also refers to male politicians as whores. He's gender neutral in its application. He also would hardly be the first person to have called politicians whores.

That's a nice way of inverting and distorting what she has said previously.

No one is asking for "special" rights - just those that are fair and equal.

I guess Glen is pretty desperate to have this thread somehow be about race, and his trials in life of being the victim of racism. That uphill climb is easier, I suppose, than simply admitting he jerked his knees and posted without thinking, first. :problem:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:03 pm 
Board Emeritus

How is it racist and how does it paint with a broad brush?

If glen ever comes back to this thread, I will eat my hat.

Last edited by carmenjonze on Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:05 pm 
Board Emeritus

I guess Glen is pretty desperate to have this thread somehow be about race, and his trials in life of being the victim of racism. That uphill climb is easier, I suppose, than simply admitting he jerked his knees and posted without thinking, first. :problem:

Glen could be accommodated Carmen.

This thread could be about how conservative men race away when they see girls.

This hundred and twelve hour instructional play list might be on topic: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... 45E8C2EF45

This is the first installment of that playlist, "The Big Outboard":

www.youtube.com Video from : www.youtube.com