RadioFreeLiberal.com

Smart Voices, Be Heard
It is currently Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:44 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 151 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:32 pm 
Board Emeritus

There's alternatives. And I mean, more than just cannabis. :D

I started a thread about that in Techie Stuff.

We need to get creative about solving this problem. There are non-addictive analgesics, and perhaps other methods for pain relief.

As long as we're using addictive opiate substances to treat pain, overdose deaths will occur.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:55 pm 
Board Emeritus

1) The opioid crisis is affecting other people besides veterans.
2) There are other pain relief options besides opioids.
3) I personally favor vets, and anybody else with chronic pain, being shown, and given, those options. (Yes, one option - cannabinoids - unfortunately is still illegal in many U.S. states, but nonetheless.)
4) For some folks, opioids remain the only suitable treatment options. In those cases, I would agree that the reaction to this crisis has often been overblown. If the reaction is preventing people from getting the pain meds they need, then the over-reaction has gone too far. (*)
5) It's a shame that the unethical, salacious tactics of some so-called "pain pill mills" and some Big Pharma companies led us here. Those folks need to be dealt with. Not all "drug dealers" hang out on street corners. Personally, I'd settle for fines, rather than executions.

(*) One of those people, BTW, happens to me my Mom, who has had trouble re-ordering some of her pain meds because of these new rules, too.

She's not a veteran, but she does have a chronic back pain issue. Nothing has been able to solve it, so we've wound up at pain management as the only option.

thank you.

its not my task at this time to speak for all people, i will speak for veterans and particularly women vets.
women vets who at one time handled any and all physical needs for active duty combat military, whether
they went war or not they all trained the same. what may have been acceptable suffering while young
does not mean the same with age. as well, other life injuries that come along post mil while living
actual day to day life. shit does happen.

i am one of the veteran women who came out in fine physical condition and later in life sustained
some physical injuries, work comp injuries, which I will now Pay for the rest of my life.
despite that, i prolly moved 5000 bales of hay in my post mil life as well as fencing, raising
and training the horses i owned and others i trained.
i was highly active mobile and only sustained worse physical injuries from the insane drunk fucking surgeon
who destroyed my knee over a minor MCL debrisment, work comp related injury.
i was sent packing as tho that surgery was jes fine, done here. :o

the 2nd one came 6mos later with the 2nd DIFFERENT surgeon who said 'i dont know what he was
doing in your knee but i can fix the original injury And Fix his injuries.' and so he did.
i wore a hinged knee brace for seven years, two years after release from ortho i still wore it riding
and hiking for my own sense of stability since IM NEVER GOING THRU THIS SHIT AGAIN.
i still have all the braces.

the ONLY injuries ive had to recover from have been a result of medical care and surgical care.
medical care has nearly killed me 2x and maimed parts of me 4x. surgery took one minor knee injury
and involved 3/4s of my body in the now chronic injuries. crutches for Months post op from filling the
HOLE left in my bone by first quack surgeon.
i still got up and kicked ass in my life.

yeh i get a little hot over medical issues and veterans being fucked over.
all the veterans seek is a normal day to day life; they just want to get some sleep and face a new day, rested.
strip them of pain relief and now youve got exhausted stressed out vets with NO chance of normalcy again.

if they were suicidal druggies do you think theyd hang around to play this game?
when i come here to post shit in this vets thread its for quite a few other women vets besides myself.
many of them deal with male vets in a variety of help ways.
they all say the same thing: if im here do you think that makes me suicidal?
or they say: im only suicidal when im in pain.

which to me is a perfectly sane reply.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:06 pm 
Board Emeritus

Unfortunately, medicine has malpractice.

My mom went in for some cataract surgery, and actually came out with her eyes being worse, now having "floaters" in her field of vision.

Bonus: you know who screwed up her eyes? He would go on to be a Republican bag-man. He also went to medical school at the same place my brother did.

Congratulations, Dr. Mendelson. Shitty eye surgeon by day, Republican Ponzi schemer by night.
http://www.browardpalmbeach.com/news/ch ... me-6449506

Oh yeah, and I'd be remiss if I didn't point out one Republican he bagged the bucks for was Charlie Crist, back when he wuz one.

P.S. since I'm anonymous, I can also point out after my Mom began looking into this, she found out she wasn't the only patient he had screwed up. Try and sue me for libel, beeyotch. I don't even know if he's in practice anymore. I hope not.

Fortunately, a second eye surgeon fixed his mistakes.

Every profession has embarrassments in it. Yes, there are shitty teachers. And alas, there are shitty doctors. I hope both me and my MD brother try to be better.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:04 pm 
Board Emeritus

Not to mention Tricare being taken over by an LLC. Really, people?

I stay away from The Opioid Crisis. What's happening in the real world is that obviously a sales campaign by Big Pharma went terribly wrong. Now we are in the over-reaction, and meanwhile Big Pharma continues to peddle their shit while street corner heroin pushers go to jail.

yes, its becoming pretty clear now that tricare doesnt want patients.
vets are being forced back into VA since most on the tricare lists say "no new patients".
or, they stopped taking tricare.

as well...the copays have QUADRUPLED, while the number of appts have also tripled.
your one Dr can ONLY do ONE thing per appointment now.
a second thing requires another appointment and more copays from patient.

ca ching ca ching. the veterans lose more money.
btw...the VA has NO DOCTORS.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:23 pm 
Board Emeritus

Not to mention Tricare being taken over by an LLC. Really, people?

I stay away from The Opioid Crisis. What's happening in the real world is that obviously a sales campaign by Big Pharma went terribly wrong. Now we are in the over-reaction, and meanwhile Big Pharma continues to peddle their shit while street corner heroin pushers go to jail.

Which LLC took over Tricare? From your statement it sounds like Tricare was sold to a company, which it wasn't. Tricare does contract with companies to administer its programs within Tricare East and Tricare West regions but Tricare still retains ownership of the program. I get me Tricare medical directly from the Navy so I have very limited experience with Tricare and the civilian doctors/hospitals.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:24 pm 
Board Emeritus

Which LLC took over Tricare? From your statement it sounds like Tricare was sold to a company, which it wasn't. Tricare does contract with companies to administer its programs within Tricare East and Tricare West regions but Tricare still retains ownership of the program. I get me Tricare medical directly from the Navy so I have very limited experience with Tricare and the civilian doctors/hospitals.

here ya go. aetna has been trying to swallow tricare/west etc for some time, but not yet.

http://www.hoovers.com/company-informat ... LLC.25d2d5
Health Net Federal Services, LLC
Company Information

2025 Aerojet Rd
Rancho Cordova, CA, 95742 United States
(916) 935-5000 †

Top 3 Competitors
Aetna Inc.
Humana Inc.
Unitedhealth Group Incorporated

Health Net Federal Services, LLC Company Profile

Health Net Federal Services (HNFS) provides health insurance and related services to some 3 million US military personnel and their families via the military's TRICARE program. TRICARE is the result of 1988 legislation known as the Civilian Health and Medical Program of the Uniformed Services (CHAMPUS). HNFS serves TRICARE's North Region, which covers all or parts of 23 states and the District of Columbia in the northeastern and midwestern US. The company also provides Veterans Affairs services including preferred pricing, claims validation, and outpatient clinic contracting. The company is a subsidiary of US insurance firm Health Net.
© Dun & Bradstreet, Inc. 2018. All rights reserved.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:29 pm 
Board Emeritus

gosh, and here is another source for tricare.

west and east. now.
https://www.hnfs.com/content/hnfs/home/tn/bene.html
TRICARE North for Beneficiaries
North Region to East Region Transition Updates
Humana Military
Welcome to TRICARE East
Humana Beneficiary Self-Service

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:34 pm 
Board Emeritus

https://www.hnfs.com/content/hnfs/home/ ... ation.html
Health Net Federal Services (HNFS), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Centene Corporation, is an industry leader in developing comprehensive managed care programs for military families and has partnered for more than 28 years with the Department of Defense TRICARE program to provide health care to more than 2.9 million beneficiaries, including active duty and retired service members, National Guard and Reserve, and family members.

Additionally, HNFS partners with the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) to provide health care and community support to veterans through the Patient-Centered Community Care and Veterans Choice programs, as well as Community-Based Outpatient Clinics. Collectively, these programs and clinics improve and expand access to timely, quality health care to more than 1.7 million eligible veterans.

Health Net Federal Services provides behavioral health services through the Department of Defense’s Military & Family Life Counseling program. This program provides a range of non-medical counseling services worldwide to active duty service members, National Guard and Reserve, and their family members.

We are focused on transforming the health of the community, one person at a time, and our mission is to provide better outcomes at lower costs.
CERTAINLY NOT LOWER COSTS FOR THE VETERANS.

Last edited by rainwater on Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:38 pm 
Board Emeritus

https://www.centene.com/investors.html
Investing in Centene---
Centene Completes Acquisition of Health Net---
Centene announced on March 24, 2016, that it has completed its acquisition of Health Net, Inc. The closing of the transaction followed the approval of each company’s shareholders and receipt of all required regulatory approvals. With the acquisition complete, Centene is well-positioned to continue to drive long-term growth as a leading, diversified multi-national healthcare enterprise with a platform for government-sponsored programs and the largest Medicaid Managed Care Organization in the country.

Effective with the closing of the acquisition, Health Net is a wholly owned subsidiary of Centene and no longer a publicly traded company. Additional information for holders of Health Net stock can be found here.

http://investor.health.net/phoenix.zhtm ... rol-irhome
Health Net Investor Information--
Health Net, Inc. became a wholly owned subsidiary of Centene Corporation (NYSE: CNC) upon the consummation of the merger on March 24, 2016. Health Net shares are no longer publicly traded.

If you were a holder of Health Net common stock at the time of the merger, you will receive $28.25 in cash and 0.622 of a validly issued, fully paid and non-assessable share of Centene common stock for each share of Health Net stock.
Stockholder Information

Exchange
New York Stock Exchange
CNC
Common Stock

Transfer Agents
HNT Stockholders:
Wells Fargo Bank, N.A.
1110 Centre Pointe Curve, Suite 101
Mendota Heights, MN 55120
Phone: (866) 877-6270
(651) 450-4064

CNC Stockholders:
Broadridge Corporate Issuer Solutions, Inc.
P.O. Box 1342
Brentwood, NY 11717
Phone: (877) 830-4936

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:54 pm 
Board Emeritus

ill pat my own back and say...I TOLD YOU SO!!!
this whole fiasco is a fraud. a money making fraud.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/04/trumps ... -patients/
Trump’s false war on opioids will only punish patients
Newsweek
06 Apr 2018 at 12:46 ET

The CDC and those who accept its party line have steadfastly maintained that roughly 60,000 people die each year from drug overdoses. Most people probably assume that number represents opioid overdoses. But that isn’t true, as is evident from even a cursory look at the agency’s own data.

The 60,000 figure refers to overdoses of all drugs combined—prescription, over the counter, licit and illicit. Yet the agency continues to repeat this number, making little effort to clarify what it really means. A recent article by four CDC staffers goes partway, stating that “63,632 persons died of a drug overdose in the United States; 66.4% (42,249) involved an opioid.”

Even that number is greatly inflated, since it includes both prescription pills, such as Vicodin, and street drugs like heroin and illicit fentanyl and its analogs. This is the CDC’s most egregious “accounting” error: Heroin and fentanyl together account for about two-thirds of the opioid overdose deaths, but these street drugs in no way belong in the same category as Vicodin—they are far more potent and dangerous, not to mention illegal.

By lumping together the two dissimilar groups, the CDC can technically claim that more than 40,000 people die each year from opioid overdoses, once again implying that this number refers to prescription medication.
It does not. The real number is likely in the 10,000-15,000 range.

But even that number is inflated. The CDC’s own data shows that in 2015 half of the overdose deaths involving prescription opioids also involved a benzodiazepine, such as Valium. Other published data has shown that alcohol and methamphetamine are often involved as well.

Thus, it can reasonably be assumed that the number of deaths from opioid pills alone is probably about 5,000, roughly as many people who die each year from bicycle and bicycle-related accidents. Yet, we don’t hear scaremongering alerts about a bicycle accident epidemic.

These distorted figures are important, and for reasons other than simple headline-grabbing.

The Consequences of a Persistent but False Narrative

News organizations have unquestioningly repeated the CDC figures and thereby have helped shape the current narrative—that doctors prescribed too many OxyContin pills in the 1990s and pain patients became addicted. But this narrative, although plausible, is not supported by the evidence.

Addiction in pain patients is rare. Many high quality reviews conclude that the addiction rate even of patients who have required long-term opioid medication for severe pain due to injury or illness is less than one percent.
Today’s death toll from opioid use is largely the result of abuse, not medical use, of these drugs.

dont forget these guys:
USLeadnetwork dot network...
How to Make an Extra Million Dollars With Your Pain ...
HOW TO MAKE AN EXTRA MILLION DOLLARS WITH YOUR PAIN MANAGEMENT CLINIC. ... several mechanisms that pain clinics can use to make an extra million dollars a year...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:54 pm 
Board Emeritus

many people are saying....Dr Jackson was handing out percocets, in particular so far named,
along with sleep meds among the pills he handed out.

this means...opioid epidemic in the WH!!!!! :o :o

gosh. what. a. shock. that groper would rant on about opioids since he's projection king.

good statement--
Quote:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/the-fix/wp/2018/04/25/the-ronny-jackson-trap-for-the-media/

In his remarks at the news conference, Trump showed his knack for reframing a situation. The real issue, according to him, is not Jackson's conduct or the White House's failure to get to the bottom of it; the real issue is how reporters and politicians “malign” Trump officials.

the old tell them what you want, they will believe you game.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:20 pm 
Policy Wonk

ill pat my own back and say...I TOLD YOU SO!!!
this whole fiasco is a fraud. a money making fraud.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/04/trumps ... -patients/
Trump’s false war on opioids will only punish patients
Newsweek
06 Apr 2018 at 12:46 ET

The CDC and those who accept its party line have steadfastly maintained that roughly 60,000 people die each year from drug overdoses. Most people probably assume that number represents opioid overdoses. But that isn’t true, as is evident from even a cursory look at the agency’s own data.

The 60,000 figure refers to overdoses of all drugs combined—prescription, over the counter, licit and illicit. Yet the agency continues to repeat this number, making little effort to clarify what it really means. A recent article by four CDC staffers goes partway, stating that “63,632 persons died of a drug overdose in the United States; 66.4% (42,249) involved an opioid.”

Even that number is greatly inflated, since it includes both prescription pills, such as Vicodin, and street drugs like heroin and illicit fentanyl and its analogs. This is the CDC’s most egregious “accounting” error: Heroin and fentanyl together account for about two-thirds of the opioid overdose deaths, but these street drugs in no way belong in the same category as Vicodin—they are far more potent and dangerous, not to mention illegal.

By lumping together the two dissimilar groups, the CDC can technically claim that more than 40,000 people die each year from opioid overdoses, once again implying that this number refers to prescription medication.
It does not. The real number is likely in the 10,000-15,000 range.

But even that number is inflated. The CDC’s own data shows that in 2015 half of the overdose deaths involving prescription opioids also involved a benzodiazepine, such as Valium. Other published data has shown that alcohol and methamphetamine are often involved as well.

Thus, it can reasonably be assumed that the number of deaths from opioid pills alone is probably about 5,000, roughly as many people who die each year from bicycle and bicycle-related accidents. Yet, we don’t hear scaremongering alerts about a bicycle accident epidemic.

These distorted figures are important, and for reasons other than simple headline-grabbing.

The Consequences of a Persistent but False Narrative

News organizations have unquestioningly repeated the CDC figures and thereby have helped shape the current narrative—that doctors prescribed too many OxyContin pills in the 1990s and pain patients became addicted. But this narrative, although plausible, is not supported by the evidence.

Addiction in pain patients is rare. Many high quality reviews conclude that the addiction rate even of patients who have required long-term opioid medication for severe pain due to injury or illness is less than one percent.
Today’s death toll from opioid use is largely the result of abuse, not medical use, of these drugs.

dont forget these guys:
USLeadnetwork dot network...
How to Make an Extra Million Dollars With Your Pain ...
HOW TO MAKE AN EXTRA MILLION DOLLARS WITH YOUR PAIN MANAGEMENT CLINIC. ... several mechanisms that pain clinics can use to make an extra million dollars a year...

the most attractive thing about the opiod situation for conservative politicians is the little to no resistance or push back. they can transform things like this into any type of cruelty or violation of people that otherwise would not be tolerated.

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 5:43 pm 
Board Emeritus

i bet many of them dont attend their own graduation.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/05/physic ... my-speech/
‘A physical coward, a liar and no leader’: Two Navy vets nuke Trump ahead of his big Naval Academy speech---

In a scathing op-ed written for the Baltimore Sun, USNA graduates Daniel Barkhuff and William Burke write about men who are true profiles in courage who could give Navy grads real advice on their future careers — and they contrast them unfavorably with Trump.
“Contrast this to the personal and professional honor of the sitting president of the United States, who time and again makes small choices guided by self-interest, ego, impulse and immediate self-gratification,” they write. “He could never do what we ask our U.S. Naval Academy graduates to do.
He is a physical coward, a liar and no leader at all.”

Read the whole op-ed at this link.

snap.
http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/opinio ... ssion=true
News Opinion Op-Eds
Trump has little advice to offer Naval Academy graduates----

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 5:59 pm 
Board Emeritus

i bet many of them dont attend their own graduation.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/05/physic ... my-speech/
‘A physical coward, a liar and no leader’: Two Navy vets nuke Trump ahead of his big Naval Academy speech---

In a scathing op-ed written for the Baltimore Sun, USNA graduates Daniel Barkhuff and William Burke write about men who are true profiles in courage who could give Navy grads real advice on their future careers — and they contrast them unfavorably with Trump.
“Contrast this to the personal and professional honor of the sitting president of the United States, who time and again makes small choices guided by self-interest, ego, impulse and immediate self-gratification,” they write. “He could never do what we ask our U.S. Naval Academy graduates to do.
He is a physical coward, a liar and no leader at all.”

Read the whole op-ed at this link.

snap.
http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/opinio ... ssion=true
News Opinion Op-Eds
Trump has little advice to offer Naval Academy graduates----

I wouldn't have been eligible to serve thanks to don't ask don't tell (I'd already long told by the time that policy was implemented.) But I'm 100% for veterans' rights. I saw this piece from Barkhuff and Burke. I can't imagine serving in a don't ask don't tell military but far beyond that, I cannot imagine serving under a Republican Miss Priss like Trump, too delicate to serve while the rest of their peers did. And then it's Republicans who always, invariably want to cut off benefits and services. Not to mention kick out trans soldiers and try to ban trans recruits.

:problem: :problem: :problem: :problem: :problem: :problem:

Stop calling the cops on us.

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 7:59 pm 
Board Emeritus

the most attractive thing about the opiod situation for conservative politicians is the little to no resistance or push back. they can transform things like this into any type of cruelty or violation of people that otherwise would not be tolerated.

i just saw this and will agree. ive talked to many a vet who says they just want us all to go die.
im hearing similar from older people who all feel as tho the med wurld does not plan to do
a thing for them any longer: theyve had enough care.

denying pain meds to those with known and treated pain is an act of killing the patient
yet it doesnt qualify as doctor assisted death.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:16 pm 
Board Emeritus

now the mil speaks up about a totally unfit CiC.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/07/retire ... n-presser/
Retired general unleashes on Trump as ‘unfit to command our troops’ in wake of Putin presser

Retired Major General Paul Eaton couldn’t help but note observe that any background check of President Donald Trump would have turned up whether Russia has compromising material. Given today’s press conference, he unleashed on the commander in chief, calling him “unfit.”

Background checks are done for senior officials or those with access to secret or classified documents to ensure those close to important intelligence or powerful people cannot be blackmailed. The president of the United States, however, doesn’t have to be screened and does not hold a specific security clearance, David Brown wrote for ClearanceJobs.

Eaton thinks that Trump has been compromised.

“The only explanation for today’s appalling performance by @realDonaldTrump is the Russians have high value compromising intel on POTUS,” he tweeted Monday evening. “Something that would have been discovered during any serviceman’s background investigation.”

He went on to say that after the display in Helsinki, President Trump “is unfit to command our troops.”

The only explanation for today’s appalling performance by @realDonaldTrump is the Russians have high value compromising intel on POTUS. Something that would have been discovered during any serviceman’s background investigation. @realDonaldTrump is unfit to command our troops.
— Major General (ret) Paul Eaton (@PaulDEaton52) July 16, 2018

Eaton commanded the operations to train Iraqi troops for Operation Iraqi Freedom in the United States Army.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:37 pm 
Board Emeritus

well, this is how he is gonna "fix the VA"..eh?
lets get all the veterans some super hero costumes and then..go home. we're done, drinks anyone?

https://www.propublica.org/article/ike- ... the-va?utm
The Shadow Rulers of the VA
by Isaac Arnsdorf Aug. 7, 6:29 p.m. EDT
How Marvel Entertainment chairman Ike Perlmutter and two other Mar-a-Lago cronies are secretly shaping the Trump administration’s veterans policies.
Yet from a thousand miles away, they have leaned on VA officials and steered policies affecting millions of Americans. They have remained hidden except to a few VA insiders, who have come to call them
“the Mar-a-Lago Crowd.”
But hundreds of documents obtained through the Freedom of Information Act and interviews with former administration officials tell a different story — of a previously unknown triumvirate that hovered over public servants without any transparency, accountability or oversight. The Mar-a-Lago Crowd spoke with VA officials daily, the documents show, reviewing all manner of policy and personnel decisions. They prodded the VA to start new programs, and officials travelled to Mar-a-Lago at taxpayer expense to hear their views. “Everyone has to go down and kiss the ring,” a former administration official said.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:00 pm 
Board Emeritus

genMccaffrey speaking out on how unstable groper is. that No One in charge of anything speaks the
way groper does, name calling, threats and jeering.

if this were the military groper wouldve been run out of the military.
it would be a 'bad conduct' by this time.

how much of this rude crass chaotic behavior bullshit do the american people have to put up with,
let alone the entire US Military: How much shit do they have to put up with from an incompetent prez.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:40 pm 
Board Emeritus

theyre quitting him. theyre prolly standing in line waiting their turns. :rw)

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/09/four-s ... ing-trump/
US Admiral who led Bin Laden raid resigns from Trump administration---

William McRaven, a retired four-star admiral who famously led the team that killed Osama Bin Laden, just quit the Pentagon’s technology advisory board, reports Defense News.

The move, just reported, came just four days after after McRaven bashed President Donald Trump in a brutal Washington Post op-ed.

McRaven has asked trump to revoke his security clearance after he revoked former CIA director John Brennan’s.

“I would consider it an honor if you would revoke my security clearance as well, so I can add my name to the list of men and women who have spoken up against your presidency,” he wrote.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:49 pm 
Board Emeritus

ive got a recent collection of medical records. i am shocked stunned and now comprehending
of what "medical fraud" means. in this case billing.

beyond the incredibly defaming demeaning personal judgements and character insults these
male "ortho Drs"..four of them, count'em, four...made about the patient (First Do NO Harm)
when i look thru the tricare billings from these punkass young make Kavanaugh kinda "Dr"s...
i see FRAUD. plain and simple. they fraudulently bill for shit they NEVER do. they sign on to the lies.

patient gains very little from all this, the "hospital" who now owns the "Dr"--covers his ass so he
has no costs, no practice no liability---makes a shit load of money.

its fucking money laundering, the med students get a contract job and the patients get bills.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 3:45 pm 
Board Emeritus

cage the children and starve the soldiers who are dying from heat exhaustion due to NO AC IN THE DESERT.
never seen such a buncha stupid WH fuckers who no doubt fuck up What Ever they try to do. smh.
:mgun:

https://www.axios.com/american-troops-d ... n-663f66d6
6 hours ago
Troops deployed to U.S.-Mexico border lack hot food, electricity---

The midterms are over. But the 5,600 American troops sent to the southern border with Mexico are "still going through the motions of an elaborate mission that appeared to be set into action by a commander in chief determined to get his supporters to the polls," the New York Times reports. (Link)

What's happening: Troops at the border are sleeping in tents that house 20 soldiers and have no electricity or air conditioning, with some suffering heat exhaustion within days of starting the mission. There's no mess hall — only pre-made "Ready-to-Eat" meals — and the only phone chargers available are attached to "a few generators that power spotlights around the living area." Department of Defense officials worry that if the number of troops increases to 15,000, the cost could be as high as $200 million.(link)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 5:44 pm 
Board Emeritus

Rump and GOP hate the troops, always have

If not for Obama no ptsd payments

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 5:46 pm 
Board Emeritus

Speaking of war mongers, this pile of human trash , chickenshit chickenhawk gutfeld

https://twitter.com/JohnKerry/status/10 ... 7678015488

Quote:

Happy Veterans Day, Greg. I’m glad that all of us who served in uniform fought to defend your freedom to be a complete fool on Twitter. #freedomisntfreeJohn Kerry added,
GregGutfeld
Verified account

@greggutfeld
U didn't stop ISIS. you sent James Taylor. Plug your knothole, Captain Driftwood. https://twitter.com/JohnKerry/status/10 ... 3907152896
11:07 AM - 11 Nov 2018

You fucking chickenshit chickenhawks need an ass kicking

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:04 pm 
Board Emeritus

has spineless bone spur coward commandant fucknuts deployed the fucking military
stationed DOWN THE ROAD IN CA to these fires?
yet he wants to blame CA and cut down the remaining trees cuz he's a stupid muthafucker.

WHERES THE FUCKING MILITARY GROPER????????????????
you remember the military dont you...

btw veterans....happy fucking veterans day. if no one said it to you i just did, pass it along.

Quote:
Mavis, Science-Based
‏ @fajingfool
7m7 minutes ago
Replying to @SteveSchmidtSES

Deploying our troops a little farther north where they could help with the #CampFire and #WoolseyFire would be the act of true leadership... But, nah.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:55 pm 
Board Emeritus

an intelligent male. thank you.

Quote:
Macron said: “Patriotism is the exact opposite of nationalism. Nationalism is a betrayal of patriotism."

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 151 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next