RadioFreeLiberal.com

Smart Voices, Be Heard
It is currently Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:09 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 156 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:51 pm 
Board Emeritus

fuckface sat on his ass making phone calls and eating burgers all day while saying fuck the military.
hope youre happy vets who voted for this piece of rotting meat.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/tr ... be9f43ae4b
11/12/2018 07:01 pm ET
Urging Florida To Ignore Military Votes Fits Trump’s True Pattern With The Troops--
From attacking a former POW to nixing a cemetery visit, the president has often disrespected service members.

Less than two-and-a-half hours after Trump’s 7:44 a.m. tweet, the White House announced that Trump would remain there with no public events for the rest of the day.

“He’s not going to Arlington. He’s not even going up to Walter Reed,” Fischer said. “Once again, Donald Trump only sees the military as props. If it doesn’t benefit him, he’s not going to do it.”

Arlington National Cemetery is minutes from the White House across the Potomac River in Virginia. Walter Reed is the Army hospital a short helicopter ride away in Bethesda, Maryland, where service members wounded in combat are treated.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:20 pm 
Board Emeritus

this past week, prezfuknutz has managed to confuse both the public and the media as to what, if anything,
he has done.
he HAS NOT AFFECTED THE CONSUMER PRICE INDEX which Does Affect military COLAs.
he has NOT affected mil pay raises, congress did.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/26/politics ... index.html
Trump misleads about military pay raises again---
By Kate Sullivan, CNN
Updated 8:40 PM ET, Thu December 27, 2018

Trump told the troops about the latest pay raise. "I said, 'No. Make it 10%. Make it more than 10%.'"
'Cause it's been a long time, it's been more than 10 years. Been more than 10 years, that's a long time," Trump said, repeating the false claim.
...You haven't gotten one in more than 10 years. More than 10 years. And we got you a big one. I got you a big one. I got you a big one."

MAY...
https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/10/politics ... index.html
Trump misleads about military pay raises---

October...
https://www.fedsmith.com/2018/10/15/ann ... pay-raise/
How is the Annual COLA Different from an Annual Pay Raise?--

The COLA
This applies to federal retirees and Social Security recipients, but not to current federal employees. In 2019, it will be 2.8%.
The process for determining the COLA is automatic. You will either get one or not based solely on a formula that is put in place by law and determined based on the cost of living as measured by the Consumer Price Index for Urban Wage Earners and Clerical Workers (CPI-W).

The amount of the COLA has nothing to do with whether a Republican or a Democrat majority is in office, whether or not it might get vetoed, or out of the spite or benevolence reflected by the latest pet projects among politicians in Congress.

COLA Computation
The last year in which a COLA became effective was 2017.

The Pay Raise ---
So what about the annual pay raise?
Unlike the COLA, this process IS subject to politics. Who is in office can very much impact whether or not a pay raise is awarded to the federal workforce.
The annual pay raise is also different from the COLA in that it only applies to current federal employees.

2019 is the first year in quite some time when we have seen this process differ; Congress has gotten involved and is working to override President Trump’s proposed pay freeze for 2019, in part because it is an election year (giving a raise = (hopefully) getting more votes for some in Congress). Remember, the pay raise is subject to politics!

Which Comes Out Ahead?
So who gets more? Do retirees get a higher COLA or do federal employees get a higher raise?
Once again, the two are mutually exclusive because of how they are determined. Consequently, the answer to this question will vary from year to year. Some years retirees fare better, other years current employees will get a higher raise, but the bottom line is one has nothing to do with the other.

https://www.fedsmith.com/2018/08/30/no- ... yees-2019/
White House: No Pay Raise for Federal Employees in 2019---
Ian Smith August 30, 2018

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2018 1:13 pm 

I haven't posted in a long time. I saw something I hadn't seen anywhere before: ......".....prezfuknutz..........."....
Rainwater, thank you for a new term. Mr. Trump surly defines this. I will add some ideas to the mix about Trump. He is so stupid that he doesn't know he is stupid. His stupidity reaches the depths of human thought. No one could ever imagine anyone this stupid becoming the..." President of the United States of America" and lastly, beyond his stupidity, his selfishness and self centered view of life, are an insult to every human in the entire world...

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2018 1:59 pm 
Board Emeritus

I haven't posted in a long time. I saw something I hadn't seen anywhere before: ......".....prezfuknutz..........."....
Rainwater, thank you for a new term. Mr. Trump surly defines this. I will add some ideas to the mix about Trump. He is so stupid that he doesn't know he is stupid. His stupidity reaches the depths of human thought. No one could ever imagine anyone this stupid becoming the..." President of the United States of America" and lastly, beyond his stupidity, his selfishness and self centered view of life, are an insult to every human in the entire world...

True, and normally people this vile, filthy, stupid, mean and so on have little to no power so we deal with them in life the way we do.

He has power BECAUSE of cons like those on this board. THEY give him his power.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:12 pm 
Board Emeritus

We're still arguing over where Russia fits in. Someone in the Kremlin recently admitted that they were behind drumpf all the way, from the very start when he was still this weird fuck who insisted President Obama was born in Kenya.

We also don't know how effective the whole Cambridge Analytica thing was in swinging key counties in the Midwest. They only had to swing 77,000 votes to change the Electoral College. The question remains, did they?

The fact remains, though, that his base coalesced around the idea of building a wall along the border and making Mexico pay for it. It was the right semiotic at the right time.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:16 pm 
Board Emeritus

all the military personnel, both active and retired, who are being called "druggies" treated like
"druggies" left to die in pain and agony are being clumped into the piles of "suicides"
that hide murders. murders hidden by the money makers surrounding the wars and the
smuggling ops making them money via the "wars".

once home, if they do kill themselves...they are in Pain and see No relief any longer.
they are proud and refuse to die sniveling in agony begging for relief from a mil med system
that promised them care and comfort in time of need.

meanwhile, "epidemics" and "crisis" are words used to further torture the soldiers who
do the dirty work for ill gained profits.
calling their deaths "suicides" is as much a national disgrace as leaving them to die in physical agony
while calling them "druggies".
i say fuck you for torturing the soldiers and veterans.

..a common refrain in this saga of soldier death(s).
Quote:
But the C.I.D. made nothing of it at all, because it never bothered to ask

a step by step mystery story of "suicide" and "drugs". the Brown kid sounds like he was drugged.
https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/01 ... watchtower
“Leave No Soldier Behind”: The Unsolved Mystery of the Soldier Who Died in the Watchtower ---
Is the Army botching its investigations into noncombatant deaths? ---
January 8, 2019
5:00 am

...the C.I.D. refused to answer the last 24 of my questions, all of which pertained to its failure to follow up on the contradictions and omissions in the statements provided by Torres, Jackson, Cianfrocco, and Flannery. It signed off with: “None of the questions you presented would change the final determination of suicide in this investigation.

In 2005, LaVena Johnson, a 19-year-old private first class, died of a gunshot to the head on a base in Iraq. Johnson’s death was found to be a suicide. After her father saw her body, however, he questioned the finding. She was right-handed, but the entry wound was on the left side of her head; she had a black eye, a broken nose, and teeth that had been shoved in; most disturbingly, her vagina had been severely burned with chemicals. Johnson’s father was a Ph.D., who had worked for the army for decades. He began a vigorous campaign to gain full access to the files, ...

...he had kept a daily diary in Afghanistan, that he has that diary still,...

The warrior creed is said to be “Leave no soldier behind,” and combat commanders generally strive to live up to that. But the army is large and bureaucratic, and Matthew Brown, like an unexamined number of other soldiers, has been abandoned. He may have killed himself. He may have been murdered. Short of accepting the C.I.D.’s authority, there is no way to know. And because of that, his fate is a national disgrace.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 156 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7