Storming The Capital 2: A Counter Storm is Coming

News and events of the day
carmenjonze

Re: Storming The Capital 2: A Counter Storm is Coming

Post by carmenjonze »

JoeMemphis wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 11:00 am None of the people I vote for stormed the capital. Just saying. None of the people I vote for support the violent overthrow of the government. It not my party.
It the party you vote for.
I doubt from the polls
Which polls?

Links, please.
that it is working on the majority of voters in this country. In the meantime, you are losing the voters who supported your candidates in 2020. Great strategy.
White con male makes up b.s. out of thin air with zero evidence, expects it to be taken as Ultimate Truth.

The way to right wrongs is to
Shine the light of truth on them.

~ Ida B. Wells

Re: Storming The Capital 2: A Counter Storm is Com

Post by Drak »

Joe Memphis is a liar. He votes for the party who supports Trump and a party involved in an attempted coup and cover up. He constantly plays a both sides game and maintains a level of purposeful ignorance so he can feel better about it, which is also why he says he’s not a Republican, even though HE VOTES FOR TRUMP REPUBLICANS! He also trashed the board not long ago and stated he wasn’t going to post here anymore. Yet, he posts here constantly.
"Some of those that work forces,
Are the same that burn crosses"

- Rage Against the Machine
Drak

Post by Drak »

Not sure if anyone here has followed the Convoy issue in Ottawa. But it’s being funded by the same players who funded J6. Flynn, Lindell, etc. Same attempted goal.

JoeMemphis

Post by JoeMemphis »

gounion wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 11:04 am The people you vote for voted against impeachment of Trump, AND the refuse to have anything to do with investigation of the insurrection.

You support, quite simply, the party of insurrection. You must be proud.
The people you vote for voted against impeachment of Clinton AND opposed any and all independent investigations during the Obama administration and stonewalled each and every congressional investigation.

If you want to suppprt taking the politics out of such investigations and putting in standards and processes where allegations are investigated and dealt with objectively, I’m all ears. I’m on board with that. I’m not on board with picking and choosing which laws you want to enforce depending upon the occcupant of the Oval Office or who controls the house and the senate. If you are interested in the truth, who sits in the Oval Office or who controls the legislature should not matter.

When republicans accuse democrats of misconduct, democrats circle the wagons. When democrats accuse republicans, republicans circle the wagons. If you want that dynamic to change, you have to be willing to ignore politics when your party is being accused. If you aren’t willing to do that, then you don’t really support the rule of law. Justice is supposed to be blind. That’s the standard I support. Come talk to me when you get there. Until then, your whining about politics is lost on me.
Drak

Post by Drak »

BILL CLINTON WAS IMPEACHED FOR LYING ABOUT A BJ. TRUMP ATTEMPTED TO EXORT UKRAINE FOR FABRICATED POLITICAL DIRT ON A POLITICAL OPPONENT AND ATTEMPTED A COUP.

This is a classic example of lying, false equivalence both sides BS.

gounion

Post by gounion »

JoeMemphis wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 11:43 am The people you vote for voted against impeachment of Clinton AND opposed any and all independent investigations during the Obama administration and stonewalled each and every congressional investigation.
Again, your knowledge of history is horrifyingly bad. First, some Democrats DID vote both for the articles of impeachment AND for his impeachment. Of course, it was ludicrous to impeach Clinton over such things, considering what Republican Presidents do today.

And please show your proof that the Democrats and Obama administration opposed any and all independent investigations. Go ahead.

Let's remember that Hillary Clinton sat before a clown court for about eight hours as nutjobs on your side made a laughingstock of the GOP.

So show your proof. You can't.
If you want to suppprt taking the politics out of such investigations and putting in standards and processes where allegations are investigated and dealt with objectively, I’m all ears. I’m on board with that. I’m not on board with picking and choosing which laws you want to enforce depending upon the occcupant of the Oval Office or who controls the house and the senate. If you are interested in the truth, who sits in the Oval Office or who controls the legislature should not matter.
How about Trump's people accept subpoenas and sit before a bipartisan Committee?

No?
When republicans accuse democrats of misconduct, democrats circle the wagons. When democrats accuse republicans, republicans circle the wagons. If you want that dynamic to change, you have to be willing to ignore politics when your party is being accused. If you aren’t willing to do that, then you don’t really support the rule of law. Justice is supposed to be blind. That’s the standard I support. Come talk to me when you get there. Until then, your whining about politics is lost on me.
No, Dems follow the fuck. Republicans give the law the finger.
Drak

Post by Drak »

It’s like comparing J walking to murder, claiming that since rules/ethics/laws were broken, there is an equivalence.

It’s stupid, dishonest and sociopathic.

JoeMemphis

Post by JoeMemphis »

Drak wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 11:48 am BILL CLINTON WAS IMPEACHED FOR LYING ABOUT A BJ. TRUMP ATTEMPTED TO EXORT UKRAINE FOR FABRICATED POLITICAL DIRT ON A POLITICAL OPPONENT AND ATTEMPTED A COUP.

This is a classic example of lying, false equivalence both sides BS.
Bill Clinton was impeached for Obstruction of Justice. He involved others in his obstruction including members of his staff. So yeah, he’s a great guy.

I’m not a Trump fan but I have real concerns when an administration uses the office or other government institutions as a political weapon. I don’t give a damn if it’s Trump in the Ukraine or Hillary buying dirt on Trump from Russia and then passing it off as legitimate intelligence and ultimately involving a sitting administration, the DOJ and the FBI. It all stinks of corruption. It all stinks of abuse of power. It was all used to influence elections. But you are only interested in the abuse committed by one party and not the other. That’s a political argument and not a legal one. If you believe in the rule of law, you should not ignore abuses for political reasons. So your biased manufactured outrage is lost on me.
carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

Yes, pliant cons. One flag makes everyone a Nazi. Not about the storming of the Capitol, but very closely related.

They do nothing about their Nazi flagwavers or their Confederate flagwavers.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by carmenjonze »

JoeMemphis wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 11:43 am The people you vote for voted against impeachment of Clinton
but Clinton...
When republicans accuse democrats of misconduct, democrats circle the wagons. When democrats accuse republicans, republicans circle the wagons.
"Democrats" have NEVER tried to overturn a national election with typical white-conservative vigilante violence.
biased
It's so sad it's almost -- ALMOST -- funny, that guys like you and Glennfs truly believe being conservative extremists makes you unbiased.
Last edited by carmenjonze on Wed Feb 09, 2022 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by Drak »

JoeMemphis wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 12:05 pm Bill Clinton was impeached for Obstruction of Justice. He involved others in his obstruction including members of his staff. So yeah, he’s a great guy.

I’m not a Trump fan but I have real concerns when an administration uses the office or other government institutions as a political weapon. I don’t give a damn if it’s Trump in the Ukraine or Hillary buying dirt on Trump from Russia and then passing it off as legitimate intelligence and ultimately involving a sitting administration, the DOJ and the FBI. It all stinks of corruption. It all stinks of abuse of power. It was all used to influence elections. But you are only interested in the abuse committed by one party and not the other. That’s a political argument and not a legal one. If you believe in the rule of law, you should not ignore abuses for political reasons. So your biased manufactured outrage is lost on me.
You vote for Trumpers, liar. Your false equivalences are also lies and sociopathic. You also said you weren’t posting here anymore. Which was also a lie. Your dumb both sides game doesn’t work here, and never has.

Drak

Post by Drak »

carmenjonze wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 12:07 pm but Clinton...

"Democrats" have NEVER tried to overturn a national election with typical white-conservative vigilante violence.

It's so sad it's almost -- ALMOST -- funny, that guys like you and Glennfs truly believe being conservative extremists makes you unbiased.
I notice he never responds to you. Ever. What a coward.

carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

Drak wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 12:08 pm You vote for Trumpers, liar. Your false equivalences are also lies and sociopathic. You also said you weren’t posting here anymore. Which was also a lie. Your dumb both sides game doesn’t work here, and never has.
It's hilarious to listen to these dirty conservatives complain about bias and hypocrisy on a message board that even allows them to post here, at all.

Anyone else at RFL, including the pliant, so-called moderate dim bulbs around here, would be kicked off a conservative board within an hour of signing up.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by Drak »

carmenjonze wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 12:13 pm It's hilarious to listen to these dirty conservatives complain about bias and hypocrisy on a message board that even allows them to post here, at all.

Anyone else at RFL, including the pliant, so-called moderate dim bulbs around here, would be kicked off a conservative board within an hour of signing up.
Liberals are not welcome on right wing forums or social media platforms, period. Which is why it’s so laughable when Glennfs comes on here calling the left, intolerant.

carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

Drak wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 12:10 pm I notice he never responds to you. Ever. What a coward.
He, like a lot of these people around here, pretends to have me on ignore. All of them have noses ten feet long.

And in this person's case, he has something wrong with him, anyway. Lol it's like I said a couple weeks ago. I am always glad for JoeMemphis's posts. Not that anyone needs tangible proof, but they really do disprove the longstanding idea of the superiority of the white male intellect.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by carmenjonze »

Drak wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 12:16 pm Liberals are not welcome on right wing forums or social media platforms, period. Which is why it’s so laughable when Glennfs comes on here calling the left, intolerant.
Ha well, I am very glad to be intolerant and closed-minded against conservatives and their white supremacism, their excuses for Jan. 6, their "The South will rise again / Russia is our friend," their destruction of the environment for munny, their sexual predation, their bathroom/locker room bills, their anti-CRT/anti-Black history bills, their vote suppression, their anti-immigrant hate, their anti-mask/antivaxx paranoia.

I will always be intolerant of all these things that Glennfs, JoeMemphis, Bluedogdem, and rest of these extremists stand for, defend, and vote for.

F. them.
Last edited by carmenjonze on Wed Feb 09, 2022 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by JoeMemphis »

Drak wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 12:08 pm You vote for Trumpers, liar. Your false equivalences are also lies and sociopathic. You also said you weren’t posting here anymore. Which was also a lie. Your dumb both sides game doesn’t work here, and never has.
Find a better excuse to do nothing Drak. You’ve just about worn out the whole “false equivalency” excuse. It’s nothing but a excuse to look the other way. I have no problem with punishing the wrong doers. You look for excuses to look the other way. Everything is a false equivalency to you.
Drak

Post by Drak »

carmenjonze wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 12:24 pm Ha well, I am very glad to be intolerant and closed-minded against conservatives and their white supremacism, their excuses for Jan. 6, their "The South will rise again / Russia is our friend," their destruction of the environment for munny, their sexual predation, their bathroom/locker room bills, their anti-CRT/anti-Black history bills.

I am very glad to be intolerant of all these things that Glennfs, JoeMemphis, Bluedogdem, and rest of these paranoid extremists stand for, defend, and vote for.

F. them.
Yep. Decent people should be intolerant of the intolerant. There’s no place in civilized society for bigotry, racism, fascism and lethal ignorance.

Drak

Post by Drak »

JoeMemphis wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 12:25 pm Find a better excuse to do nothing Drak. You’ve just about worn out the whole “false equivalency” excuse. It’s nothing but a excuse to look the other way. I have no problem with punishing the wrong doers. You look for excuses to look the other way. Everything is a false equivalency to you.
No one buys your game, liar,

carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

JoeMemphis wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 12:25 pm Find a better excuse to do nothing Drak. You’ve just about worn out the whole “false equivalency” excuse. It’s nothing but a excuse to look the other way. I have no problem with punishing the wrong doers. You look for excuses to look the other way. Everything is a false equivalency to you.
Well no, this is an extreme exaggeration. You have it 180 degrees backwards.

Vague bothsidesery, whattabouttery, and braindead fence-sitting is the best you clowns have got, so that's all you're able to fall back on.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by carmenjonze »

Drak wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 12:28 pm Yep. Decent people should be intolerant of the intolerant. There’s no place in civilized society for bigotry, racism, fascism and lethal ignorance.
And they are indeed lethal, and proud of it.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by Drak »

It’s been proven time and time again that liberals on this board do not tolerate corruption or crimes on any side. The cons on this board either ignore threads on GOP corruption, defend it, paint false equivalencies or move the goalposts.

marindem01

Post by marindem01 »

Joe is now playing the "I don't vote for....." card. No Joe, won't fly. You vote for people who defend and support the Traitor. These blocked a Senate bi-partisan committee. These people block a House bi-partisan committee.

Your silence is you condemnation Joe. You accept and you say nothing. So yes, you do vote for these people and because you accept what they do, you are just as responsible for what they say and what they do.
Love of Country is not Blind Patriotism. It is not devotion to one person or one party. It is knowing fighting for your country is single most important thing you can do. Do not accept the notion violence is the answer.
Libertas

Post by Libertas »

Did I say a lying fascist causing death and misery should be slapped on national television?

Oops my bad, I apologize.

I should’ve said that the lying no good fucking fascist traitor should be slapped very hard on national television. Having said that I am not recommending slapping anyone or violence.

The only way to deal with people who openly commit treason on national television is to shame them but that probably won’t work anyway.

However as true as that is, I believe I should stop making these truthful statements on the board because I don’t want the board owner to get in any trouble because of it.
I sigh in your general direction.
JoeMemphis

Post by JoeMemphis »

marindem01 wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 12:44 pm Joe is now playing the "I don't vote for....." card. No Joe, won't fly. You vote for people who defend and support the Traitor. These blocked a Senate bi-partisan committee. These people block a House bi-partisan committee.

Your silence is you condemnation Joe. You accept and you say nothing. So yes, you do vote for these people and because you accept what they do, you are just as responsible for what they say and what they do.
Silence is not agreement Marin. I don’t comment on 90% of the nonsense you post. It doesn’t mean I agree with what you say. It’s faulty logic but I guess that’s why it works for you.

Jan 6 is being investigated by the DOJ. They are smarter and more capable than you in determining whether crimes were committed. They are better than any congressional committee for getting to the truth. I’m not about to rely on your “expert” legal opinion.