Storming The Capital 2: A Counter Storm is Coming

News and events of the day
JoeMemphis

Re: Storming The Capital 2: A Counter Storm is Coming

Post by JoeMemphis »

marindem01 wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 4:51 pm To use your words, SHOW ME WHERE I SAID I HAD A "DEMOCRATIC AGENDA". The exact words. The exact post. The exact date and time.

I support Fair, Equal and Open Elections. I support the Right of legally Registered Voter in this country to excercise their Constitutional Protected Right To Vote. That is my agenda,"AMERICANDEMOCRACY" Joe, my agenda is the RIGHT OF EVERY LEGALLY REGISTGERED VOTER IN THIS COUNTRYTO ABLE TO CAST THEIR BALLOT FREE OF INTIMIDATION OR HARASSMENT.

Remember Joe, the exact words, the exact post and the exact time and date of the post where I used the words, "DEMOCRATIC AGENDA".

In my 25+Years as an activist Joe I have registered over One Thousand Men and Women to Vote. I never asked party preference. I asked them to register. I never would ask such a question. I'm all about the VOTE Joe, you are about your wallet.
Marin

I don’t give a shit about your resume or your personal agenda. They do not affect me, my family or the country. I was referring to the Democratic Party agenda. I don’t give a shit what you support personally.

And as I have stated, I support free and fair elections.

That’s the bottomline for me. It’s just that simple.
JoeMemphis

Post by JoeMemphis »

gounion wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 5:04 pm Remember what you did to me and tell me you aren’t just as bad - worse, actually - than you accuse me of. You’re about as low as a man can be, that will willfully lie about someone like you did. You lost your moral high ground. And you don’t discuss things honestly at all. Honesty is something you left behind long ago.
I took what you said and interpreted it in an extreme manner. Something you do and have done in most threads you post in. What’s funny is that you can dish it out but you can’t take it.

I don’t compare myself to other people but if I did I wouldn’t compare myself to you. That’s setting the bar way too low. You take a backseat to no one as far as dishonesty is concerned. That’s been your rep on this board and the previous board. That’s your MO. So a lecture from you on honesty isn’t worth a damn thing. It’s like a honesty lecture from Trump.

I sleep pretty well at night. Evidently you don’t. You keep wanting to debate the past as if you got something to prove. Perhaps you do. That’s a problem you have to deal with.
Last edited by JoeMemphis on Wed Feb 09, 2022 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
marindem01

Post by marindem01 »

What Joe and other Cons do not understand, much less care to understand is that American Democracy works when as many Americans as possible vote. I guess that is what Joe means by "Alternative Voting", whatever the hell that means.

Voting age in the United States is 18-Years Old. Any U.S. Citizen, by Birth or by Naturalization who attains 18-Years has the right to register to vote. Their Race does not matter. Their Religion does not matter. Their Ethic Identity does not matter. Their sexual indentity does not matter. They have the right to vote.

No Registered Voter can be denied their Right To Vote on their race, their religion, their ethnic identity or sexual identity. Nor can they be harassed or be subject intimidation.

That is what I'M ABOUT. THE VOTE.

Not Democratic Agenda. More like an American Democracy Agenda.
Last edited by marindem01 on Thu Feb 10, 2022 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Love of Country is not Blind Patriotism. It is not devotion to one person or one party. It is knowing fighting for your country is single most important thing you can do. Do not accept the notion violence is the answer.
marindem01

Post by marindem01 »

JoeMemphis wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 8:27 pm Marin

I don’t give a shit about your resume or your personal agenda. They do not affect me, my family or the country. I was referring to the Democratic Party agenda. I don’t give a shit what you support personally.

And as I have stated, I support free and fair elections.

That’s the bottomline for me. It’s just that simple.
I did ask you that. I asked you to provide proof that I had used the words "Democratic Agenda", you have not.

I asked you to provide proof of what you had written.

You have NOT provided that proof.

Why not Joe. Your wrote it. Your prove it.
Love of Country is not Blind Patriotism. It is not devotion to one person or one party. It is knowing fighting for your country is single most important thing you can do. Do not accept the notion violence is the answer.
gounion

Post by gounion »

JoeMemphis wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 8:37 pm I took what you said and interpreted it in an extreme manner. Something you do and have done in most threads you post in. What’s funny is that you can dish it out but you can’t take it.

I don’t compare myself to other people but if I did I wouldn’t compare myself to you. That’s setting the bar way too low. You take a backseat to no one as far as dishonesty is concerned. That’s been your rep on this board and the previous board. That’s your MO. So a lecture from you on honesty isn’t worth a damn thing. It’s like a honesty lecture from Trump.

I sleep pretty well at night. Evidently you don’t. You keep wanting to debate the past as if you got something to prove. Perhaps you do. That’s a problem you have to deal with.
Let's be clear: I've never made shit up about you like you did about me. You LIED. PERIOD. No one else on this board has ever done such a thing.

NO ONE on this board is as dishonest as you are. Deal with it.

And yes, I'm sure you sleep fine. You obviously have no conscience, morals or ethics.
JoeMemphis

Post by JoeMemphis »

marindem01 wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 8:38 pm What Joe and other Cons do not understand, much less care to understand is American Democracy works when as many Americans as possible vote. I guess that is what Joe men by "Alternative Voting", whatever the hell that means.

Voting age in the United States is 18-Years Old. Any U.S. Citizen, by Birth or by Naturalization who attains 18-Years has the right to register to vote. Their Race does not matter. Their Religion does not matter. Their Ethic Identity does not matter. Their sexual indentity does not matter. They have the right to vote.

No Registered Voter can be denied their Right To Vote on their race, their religion, their ethnic identity or sexual identity. Nor can they be harassed or be subject intimidation.

That is what I'M ABOUT. THE VOTE.

Not Democratic Agenda. More like an American Democracy Agenda.
Don’t recall ever discussing “Alternate” voting. So no I don’t know what it means. You must have dreamed it. Maybe it’s somewhere in the alternate reality you live in. You seem to be spending a lot of time there these days.
Libertas

Post by Libertas »

gounion wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 8:41 pm Let's be clear: I've never made shit up about you like you did about me. You LIED. PERIOD. No one else on this board has ever done such a thing.

And yes, I'm sure you sleep fine. You obviously have no conscience, morals or ethics.
Imagine someone who admits trump is a disgrace and a threat to democracy, but they insist on voting STILL for HIS party because that is how badly they want to make sure billionaires dont have to pay taxes.

Amazing, isn't it! Or will they admit that yes the country was built on a progressive tax system but they dont want the rich to have to pay a higher percentage and they are willing to risk every life in the country on that.
I sigh in your general direction.
JoeMemphis

Post by JoeMemphis »

marindem01 wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 8:40 pm I did ask you that. I asked you to provide proof that I had used the words "Democratic Agenda", you have not.

I asked you to provide proof of what you had written.

You have NOT provided that proof.

Why not Joe. Your wrote it. Your prove it.
I don’t give a shit what you think you asked. I clarified quite clearly what I meant. I don’t owe you proof of anything. You rarely if ever provide proof for your statements. It’s a discussion board dickhead. Not a court of law and you aren’t Perry Mason.
JoeMemphis

Post by JoeMemphis »

gounion wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 8:41 pm Let's be clear: I've never made shit up about you like you did about me. You LIED. PERIOD. No one else on this board has ever done such a thing.

That’s pure bullshit. You have misrepresented what I have posted for years. You do it all the time. No one takes a backseat to you in that regard. Not me. Not anyone. You can dish it out but you can’t take it. What a wimpy little man you are.

I do sleep fine. I don’t give a shit what you think of me GoU. Who the fuck are you? You are just an anonymous bullshitter on a message board with 26 other anonymous members. You are a little fish in a tiny pond. Who the fuck cares? I guess maybe you do cause possibly this is all you got going. That’s sad.
carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

JoeMemphis wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 8:54 pmWho the fuck are you? You are just an anonymous bullshitter on a message board with 26 other anonymous members.
Unlike you.

Right?

The way to right wrongs is to
Shine the light of truth on them.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by carmenjonze »

Today in Conservative Nihilism
JoeMemphis wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 8:27 pmI don’t give a shit ...

I don’t give a shit ..
JoeMemphis wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 8:47 pm I don’t give a shit ...
JoeMemphis wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 8:54 pmI don’t give a shit ...

Who the fuck are you? ...

Who the fuck cares? ...
No wonder you guys are so lawless. Amoral psychos.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by gounion »

JoeMemphis wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 8:54 pm That’s pure bullshit. You have misrepresented what I have posted for years. You do it all the time. No one takes a backseat to you in that regard. Not me. Not anyone. You can dish it out but you can’t take it. What a wimpy little man you are.

I do sleep fine. I don’t give a shit what you think of me GoU. Who the fuck are you? You are just an anonymous bullshitter on a message board with 26 other anonymous members. You are a little fish in a tiny pond. Who the fuck cares? I guess maybe you do cause possibly this is all you got going. That’s sad.
Sorry, but you're just a liar. We all know it. But hey it's okay because you're a conservative. You are just like Donald J. Trump. You are more than happy to lie about someone, and you think it's fine when YOU do it. It's just amoral.

And I've had more success in life than I ever planned. I think that's what pisses you off - so you have to try to smear me personally. Your hatred of me is so strong. You need to let that go. But you won't. Hate drives conservatives.
ap215

Post by ap215 »

Judge denies Grider motion to dismiss count in Capitol riot case

A federal judge in Washington, D.C., on Wednesday rejected a motion from Christopher Ray Grider to dismiss the most serious charge in the seven-count indictment against him for his participation in the Jan. 6, 2021, insurrection at the U.S. Capitol.

Grider’s attorney, Brent Mayr, of Houston, was seeking to dismiss Count 4 of the indictment, which carries a maximum 20-year prison term. Mayr claimed the statute fails to state an offense, fails to provide adequate notice of what Grider is charged with and does not ensure that the grand jury has found “sufficient evidence of the necessary elements of the offense.”

https://wacotrib.com/news/local/crime-a ... 66fc5.html
JoeMemphis

Post by JoeMemphis »

gounion wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 6:56 am Sorry, but you're just a liar. We all know it. But hey it's okay because you're a conservative. You are just like Donald J. Trump. You are more than happy to lie about someone, and you think it's fine when YOU do it. It's just amoral.

And I've had more success in life than I ever planned. I think that's what pisses you off - so you have to try to smear me personally. Your hatred of me is so strong. You need to let that go. But you won't. Hate drives conservatives.
GoU,

I’m not the one who keeps bringing up the one incident you feel tarnished your non existent reputation. That’s you. I personally don’t care about your perceived success or lack thereof. I doubt the rest of the world cares. But evidently you feel you have something to prove so you keep bringing it up. It’s funny how eventually you seek to turn every thread into a discussion about you. You are always the martyr or always the hero making the world a better place. You are just a whiner with nothing better to do.

Go sell your bullshit to someone else. I’ve known you too long and I’m not buying into it. If you can’t stand the heat, get your candy ass out of the kitchen.
marindem01

Post by marindem01 »

JoeMemphis wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 8:47 pmI don’t give a shit what you think you asked
So, you cannot prove I wrote, "Democratic Agenda" and instead you attack me.

I do not think I asked you to prove I wrote, "Democratic Agenda" I know I asked to prove I wrote "Democratic Agenda".

You fucking LIED Joe, which is not new.

YOU vote for people who supported the Insurrection.

YOU vote for people who support Voter Suppression.

YOU vote for people who refuse state clearly and for the record that Joe Biden won the 2020 Election.

MY agenda is American Democracy, YOUR agenda is your wallet.
gounion

Post by gounion »

JoeMemphis wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 7:52 am GoU,

I’m not the one who keeps bringing up the one incident you feel tarnished your non existent reputation. That’s you. I personally don’t care about your perceived success or lack thereof. I doubt the rest of the world cares. But evidently you feel you have something to prove so you keep bringing it up. It’s funny how eventually you seek to turn every thread into a discussion about you. You are always the martyr or always the hero making the world a better place. You are just a whiner with nothing better to do.

Go sell your bullshit to someone else. I’ve known you too long and I’m not buying into it. If you can’t stand the heat, get your candy ass out of the kitchen.
It wasn’t one incident. You did it over and over any time you were losing the argument. The point is you made shut up out of whole cloth to smear someone else, so you are you everything you accuse me of. So quit your crying. No one is doing anything to you that you aren’t guilty of yourself, and even worse. I never did anything like that to you. So you’re the one that needs to deal with reality or get out of the kitchen, because the only moral ground you inhabit is the moral gutter.
JoeMemphis

Post by JoeMemphis »

marindem01 wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 8:31 am So, you cannot prove I wrote, "Democratic Agenda" and instead you attack me.

I do not think I asked you to prove I wrote, "Democratic Agenda" I know I asked to prove I wrote "Democratic Agenda".

You fucking LIED Joe, which is not new.

YOU vote for people who supported the Insurrection.

YOU vote for people who support Voter Suppression.

YOU vote for people who refuse state clearly and for the record that Joe Biden won the 2020 Election.

MY agenda is American Democracy, YOUR agenda is your wallet.
I don’t need to “prove” what you wrote. I clarified what I wrote. Try to keep up. It makes all your angst over whose agenda I was referencing moot. Obviously your personal agenda, whatever that may be, is irrelevant to what happens in the world. It’s only relevant to you. I don’t care about your personal agenda. Why would I?
JoeMemphis

Post by JoeMemphis »

gounion wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 8:34 am It wasn’t one incident. You did it over and over any time you were losing the argument. The point is you made shut up out of whole cloth to smear someone else, so you are you everything you accuse me of. So quit your crying. No one is doing anything to you that you aren’t guilty of yourself, and even worse. I never did anything like that to you. So you’re the one that needs to deal with reality or get out of the kitchen, because the only moral ground you inhabit is the moral gutter.
You are the one who keeps bringing it up. You are the one who keeps whining about your “reputation”. Grow a pair.
gounion

Post by gounion »

JoeMemphis wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 8:55 am You are the one who keeps bringing it up. You are the one who keeps whining about your “reputation”. Grow a pair.
No, you're the one that pretends that you're this moral paragon and everyone else is mean to you. No, you play far dirtier than anyone has ever done to you. YOU grow a pair. Quit your fucking whining and debate.
JoeMemphis

Post by JoeMemphis »

gounion wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 8:57 am No, you're the one that pretends that you're this moral paragon and everyone else is mean to you. No, you play far dirtier than anyone has ever done to you. YOU grow a pair. Quit your fucking whining and debate.
I never claimed to be a moral paragon. I’m not the guy who starts the conversation with “The difference between you and me”. I’m not the guy who turns every conversation into a discussion about himself. That’s you. You love talking about yourself. You love to make every discussion personal and then turn it into A discussion about you. My guess is that the only recognition you get is that which you give yourself. How sad for you.
gounion

Post by gounion »

JoeMemphis wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 9:26 am I never claimed to be a moral paragon. I’m not the guy who starts the conversation with “The difference between you and me”. I’m not the guy who turns every conversation into a discussion about himself. That’s you. You love talking about yourself. You love to make every discussion personal and then turn it into A discussion about you. My guess is that the only recognition you get is that which you give yourself. How sad for you.
You're the guy who makes shit up to smear anyone who gets the better of you in a debate. You even admitted it. So, get off your high horse and just debate. If you lose, deal with it like an adult. Like on the covid thread where you posted the bullshit "study" by the Cato Institute.
marindem01

Post by marindem01 »

JoeMemphis wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 8:54 pmWho the fuck are you?
Who the fuck are you, other than a lying fucking Con who engages in personal attacks when asked to provide proof of something YOU claim I wrote.

Who the fuck are you, YOU vote for people who engage in active Voter Suppression (IF you support Democracy, you support the Right of Every Registered Vote to be cast their vote). YOU vote for people who blocked a Senate Investigation in January 6th. YOU vote for people who block a House Investigation in January 6th.

I am on the other have been a political activist since I was 25-years old. I have been an active member of the California Democratic Party and attend 12-Conventions. I personally walked Marin City for Men and Women who later won their office.

YOU lie and run away. YOU do not debate, you attack.

I know who I am and more importantly, I know exactly who and what you are.
carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

JoeMemphis wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 9:26 amI’m not the guy who turns every conversation into a discussion about himself.
But that is exactly what you are. You stink up every single thread you're in with self-centered solipsism, dissociated from everything beyond your own clueless nose.

This is why you're so entitled and arrogant that you NEVER back up anything you say. It's also what makes you a quintessential confederate.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by carmenjonze »

gounion wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 9:29 am You're the guy who makes shit up to smear anyone who gets the better of you in a debate. You even admitted it. So, get off your high horse and just debate. If you lose, deal with it like an adult. Like on the covid thread where you posted the bullshit "study" by the Cato Institute.
This a-hole has backed up anything he's said, what. Three times on this board, ever?

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by JoeMemphis »

gounion wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 9:29 am You're the guy who makes shit up to smear anyone who gets the better of you in a debate. You even admitted it. So, get off your high horse and just debate. If you lose, deal with it like an adult. Like on the covid thread where you posted the bullshit "study" by the Cato Institute.
You don’t debate GoU. You misrepresent the other posters point of view. You manufacture positions for people and then ask them to defend points they never made. You call that honest debate. It’s not. It’s been your MO for years. You have zero credibility with me on honest dialogue. You have zero credibility with me on smear tactics. You have zero credibility with me on acting like an adult. So take your bullshit lecture and sell that crap to someone else. As I said before, I’ve known you way too long to take anything you say seriously.

In the meantime while you are concentrating on manufacturing a reputation for yourself, your party is sinking in the polls. But you would rather talk about you like that is gonna help things. Like you are gonna make a difference. You spend all you time telling other people what they think and your party and your candidate are headed to the shitter. And your answer to all that is to spend page after page talking about your tattered reputation and how some anonymous poster from Tennessee has done you wrong. And you imagine that you are the adult. Get over yourself Buttercup.