Trump fan who assaulted Capitol cops with Trump flag, billboard on Jan. 6 gets over 3.5 years in prison

News and events of the day
Libertas

Trump fan who assaulted Capitol cops with Trump flag, billboard on Jan. 6 gets over 3.5 years in prison

Post by Libertas »

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/justic ... -rcna44988

But it was just a get together that got out of hand, right. :evil:

Howard Richardson told the FBI he was "pissed off" about the election and angry about alleged voter fraud.

WASHINGTON — A "pissed off" Donald Trump fan was sentenced to 46 months in prison Friday for assaulting law enforcement officers with a Trump flag and joining a mob to use a giant Trump billboard as a battering ram when rioters stormed the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6.

The government said that Howard Richardson, a 72-year-old from King of Prussia, Pennsylvania, "contributed to the breach of the police line that led directly to the storming of the Capitol doors." Federal prosecutors sought 46 months of incarceration for Richardson, who is the father of a 20-year veteran police officer, according to the government.

“Richardson also wrongly insisted that he carried a ‘Back the Blue’ flag on January 6 and not a Trump flag,” the government said, adding (misspelling “unfazed”): “Apparently unphased by the irony of using a pro-police symbol to attack a police officer, Richardson made this assertion even though the video footage clearly shows his flag is a blue and red ‘Trump’ flag.”
I sigh in your general direction.
carmenjonze

Re: Trump fan who assaulted Capitol cops with Trump flag, billboard on Jan. 6 gets over 3.5 years in prison

Post by carmenjonze »

Libertas wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 3:43 pm https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/justic ... -rcna44988

But it was just a get together that got out of hand, right. :evil:
Well, I guess now we know what white-conservative get-togethers are like. :?

Better them than me...

The way to right wrongs is to
Shine the light of truth on them.

~ Ida B. Wells