How You Like Me Now?

News and events of the day
ProfX

How You Like Me Now?

Post by ProfX »

Since we had certain g-men carping about how low Biden's approval rating was ...

Biden approval skyrockets – now higher than Trump, Obama, Clinton, Carter, or Reagan
https://digitalreligion.tamu.edu/sites/ ... 7%20PM.png

President Joe Biden‘s approval rating in the past month has skyrocketed, jumping six points after massive successes in getting his legislative agenda passed. At 44%, Biden’s approval rating is now higher than the approval ratings of Donald Trump (41%), Barack Obama (43%), Bill Clinton (39%), Jimmy Carter (43%), and Ronald Reagan (41%) at this point in their presidencies.

[snip][end]

Might have something to do, I think, with ... inflation going down, gas prices doing down, and BTW success in tackling some very relevant "kitchen table" issues ... if with Rethuglicans fighting him all the way.

I'd also throw out it probably ain't helping if the Trump Balloon is exploding, his heir apparent thinks he's Top Gun (free clue - dancing around in a flight suit doesn't mean you ain't flying ass backwards), ... etc., etc.
"Don't believe every quote attributed to people on the Internet" -- Abraham Lincoln :D
ProfX

Re: How You Like Me Now?

Post by ProfX »

I love the "Dark Brandon Memes". Take the enemy's meme and repurpose them; excellent memetic warfare. :D Maybe if you didn't want him to keep going forward, you shouldn't have kept telling "Brandon" "let's go" ... :lol: :D :mrgreen: :twisted:
"Don't believe every quote attributed to people on the Internet" -- Abraham Lincoln :D
ZoWie

Post by ZoWie »

As you know, I think memetic warfare is the way to go. It's far more effective in the long run than right wing posturing with guns and torches, which makes them look like Nazis. Nazis are of limited popularity.
"We must remember that we cannot abandon the truth and remain a free nation." --Liz Cheney, Republican, 7/21/22
bradman

Post by bradman »

Had to look up the word memetic.

Let's hope so.

It felt right voting for Biden.

Give 'em hell Uncle Joe.
I am not a member of any organized political party. I am a Democrat. [Will Rogers]
carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

I love Dark Brandon. So good!

The way to right wrongs is to
Shine the light of truth on them.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by Libertas »

We used to make a joke about a Democratic President could perform miracles and still be called names and considered a failure by the rightwing , that is exactly what has happened in the last 18 months, Joe Biden has performed miracles And he is still attacked endlessly by righty as if he didn’t accomplish the long list of amazing things that he has.
I sigh in your general direction.