Trump and Graham pose with known spy and nobody talks about it...

News and events of the day
Libertas

Trump and Graham pose with known spy and nobody talks about it...

Post by Libertas »

https://twitter.com/beachyheel/status/1 ... wNI9nc3Llg

Did any of you even know about this picture?

Now, in the place of the two men posing with a spy working against our country, put Obama and Hillary in that picture and tell me this would not happen 50 million times across rightwing kitchens

I sigh in your general direction.
ProfX

Re: Trump and Graham pose with known spy and nobody talks about it...

Post by ProfX »

She apparently claimed to be a Rothschild heir, "Anna de Rothschild". But was really an ethnic Russian woman (though from Ukraine). For a spook cover, it's pretty weak ... or just delusional. Honestly, the family have not been titans of international finance for decades. Dunno.

Fact is, though, there have been documented cases of what look like Chinese & Russian spook infiltration of Mierda-Lardo. Probably her too. Thing is, of course I would expect them to do that. Whether Drumpf was cooperating or not.
"Don't believe every quote attributed to people on the Internet" -- Abraham Lincoln :D
Libertas

Post by Libertas »

ProfX wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 5:19 pm She apparently claimed to be a Rothschild heir, "Anna de Rothschild". But was really an ethnic Russian woman (though from Ukraine). For a spook cover, it's pretty weak ... or just delusional. Honestly, the family have not been titans of international finance for decades. Dunno.

Fact is, though, there have been documented cases of what look like Chinese & Russian spook infiltration of Mierda-Lardo. Probably her too. Thing is, of course I would expect them to do that. Whether Drumpf was cooperating or not.
Point is those two idiots have no idea who she is, she could be a high value spy from our enemy. Stupid fucks.
ProfX

Post by ProfX »

Posing with her would have only been their first mistake.

Knowing Drumpf, with a pretty young thing on his golf course, I'm betting it was only a couple days before he was, say, showing her photos of where all our nuclear missile bases were. :roll: Now maybe just out of venal reasons and not sinister ones; doesn't matter.

"Natasha Romanov" (Maria Butina) here slept her way to the top of the NRA & GOP.

"Don't believe every quote attributed to people on the Internet" -- Abraham Lincoln :D
Libertas

Post by Libertas »

Clinton was to be removed for consensual sex with an adult.

Trump has how many credible allegations for abuse or rape?

Imagine if Bill was caught with a spy...in that case this is righty coast to coast