MAGA Gay and Trans haters lose it in public...video

News and events of the day
Libertas

MAGA Gay and Trans haters lose it in public...video

Post by Libertas »

https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout ... edium=mweb

You have to go to the reddit link but then click on the video...

Like I said at DU, we will have civil unrest from you cons, you MAGA. When you start harming LGBTQ, and you will, us patriots will have to protect them.

MAGA is threatening National ARchives folks now. Link is here somewhere. Ultimately this has to be DEALT with.
I sigh in your general direction.
carmenjonze

Re: MAGA Gay and Trans haters lose it in public...video

Post by carmenjonze »

Libertas wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 7:59 pm https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout ... edium=mweb

You have to go to the reddit link but then click on the video...

Like I said at DU, we will have civil unrest from you cons, you MAGA. When you start harming LGBTQ, and you will, us patriots will have to protect them.

MAGA is threatening National ARchives folks now. Link is here somewhere. Ultimately this has to be DEALT with.
My guess from the flags being flown is a lot of the ANTIFA people there are queer, themselves? Else how would they know about it.

Generally speaking, we so-called minorities have gotten quite good at self-protection and self-advocacy out of necessity because fact is, we’re really just on our own. It happens in every single generation. Minorities in this country are on our own.

The way to right wrongs is to
Shine the light of truth on them.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by Libertas »

carmenjonze wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 8:20 pm My guess from the flags being flown is a lot of the ANTIFA people there are queer, themselves? Else how would they know about it.

Generally speaking, we so-called minorities have gotten quite good at self-protection and self-advocacy out of necessity because fact is, we’re really just on our own. It happens in every single generation. Minorities in this country are on our own.
Seems that way. Surely the police will gun you down before they will tell a bigot he cant spit on you. Although the reverse was the case here.
carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

Libertas wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 8:21 pm Seems that way. Surely the police will gun you down before they will tell a bigot he cant spit on you. Although the reverse was the case here.
That guy is lying and sounds like a whiny little bih who just got cockblocked.

Who knows about this clown personally, but y hat is exactly the type of person who goes and makes a big public show of anti-lgbtq hate, while his phone is blowing up because he’s on Adam4Adam. They’re so extremely violent, especially against trans women.

The way to right wrongs is to
Shine the light of truth on them.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by Libertas »

carmenjonze wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 8:25 pm That guy is lying and sounds like a whiny little bih who just got cockblocked.

Who knows about this clown personally, but y hat is exactly the type of person who goes and makes a big public show of anti-lgbtq hate, while his phone is blowing up because he’s on Adam4Adam. They’re so extremely violent, especially against trans women.
Great point, how do we even know he was spat on?