DeSatan is an ASS

News and events of the day
Libertas

DeSatan is an ASS

Post by Libertas »

https://twitter.com/EvanDonovan/status/ ... 7cmSTDB3xg

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

video of the punk
You do not have to wear those masks. Please take them off. Honestly, it's not doing anything. We've gotta stop with this Covid theater. So if you wanna wear it, fine, but this is ridiculous."
Last edited by Libertas on Wed Mar 02, 2022 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I sigh in your general direction.
gounion

Re: I WANT TO _ _ _ _ _ desatan

Post by gounion »

I understand the emotions, my friend, the FL Guv really IS detestable. I'd like to see ONE parent go after him "You don't tell my kid not to wear a mask, you son of a bitch!". If I were a parent of a child there, I would be furious.

But we also don't want any threats on the board, knowwhatImean? ;)

But you know, that's what these people are. I remember that school board meeting I went to that went viral - where the young student talked about always wearing a mask because of his brother with medical issues, and how his grandmother died of COVID.

And all the anti-maskers started laughing and jeering at him.
ProfX

Post by ProfX »

Yes, he's an f'n hypocrite. Look, we can argue about mandates. MANDATES are a policy question.

However, if you claim to be about personal freedom or choice - this means other peoples' choice to wear one is their business - right?

Telling people "it's just theater". OK. What do you know about them, Guv? Maybe they are immunosuppressed or have a close relative living with them that is. Seriously, really, not everybody can get vaccinated, I know you appointed a whack job to be FL surg-gen, but talk to some real physicians.

Maybe they're wearing one because - hey guess what - COVID is NOT the only infectious respiratory disease out there ... the bottom line, if you say you are about personal freedom, stay out of their business. But yes, I know you're a hypocrite, and the one doing "theater" is YOU for your MAGA BASE.
"Don't believe every quote attributed to people on the Internet" -- Abraham Lincoln :D
gounion

Post by gounion »

Looks like he's interested in BANNING masks.

Such is today's GOP.
ProfX

Post by ProfX »

And look, here's the graphic now at DU. Once again, you're a prince of a guy, De Stupid.

I would say Putin didn't do anything to Ukraine while his puppet Drumpf was in power because he let Drumpf do all the attacking of Ukraine, our allies, and NATO for him. :lol:

There's a story that Drumpf was planning to fully remove us from NATO in 2021 if he won re-election. Reason #853 I'm happy that didn't happen.
"Don't believe every quote attributed to people on the Internet" -- Abraham Lincoln :D
carmenjonze

Re: DeSatan is an ASS

Post by carmenjonze »

Masking is canceled.

#cancelculture

The way to right wrongs is to
Shine the light of truth on them.

~ Ida B. Wells

Re: DeSatan is an ASS

Post by Motor City »

yea its a good point about having family or acquaintances with severe health conditions that could be aggravated by simple virus. he shouldnt be interfering like that telling people to take off their masks.