GOP AZ Gov candidate Kari Lake refuses to say if she will accept results if she loses

News and events of the day
Libertas

GOP AZ Gov candidate Kari Lake refuses to say if she will accept results if she loses

Post by Libertas »

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2022-e ... -rcna52475

Reason she is saying this now is ALL cons intend NOT to accept ANY election they lose. Which I predicted and warned about almost 2 yrs ago now. :evil:

The ENTIRE gop will support this, including rump of course.
Watch...

Kari Lake refuses to say whether she would accept loss in Arizona election
“I’m going to win the election, and I will accept that result,” the Republican gubernatorial nominee said twice in an interview on CNN.
WATCH board cons including the one who says it isnt, ignore this.
I sigh in your general direction.
ap215

Re: GOP AZ Gov candidate Kari Lake refuses to say if she will accept results if she loses

Post by ap215 »

Libertas wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 8:36 pm https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2022-e ... -rcna52475

Reason she is saying this now is ALL cons intend NOT to accept ANY election they lose. Which I predicted and warned about almost 2 yrs ago now. :evil:

The ENTIRE gop will support this, including rump of course.
Watch...

WATCH board cons including the one who says it isnt, ignore this.
They never do they just wait for the results to trickle down against them & waste their time filing voter fraud lawsuits to cheat for their own benefit they're never fair.
Libertas

Re: GOP AZ Gov candidate Kari Lake refuses to say if she will accept results if she loses

Post by Libertas »

ap215 wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 12:46 am They never do they just wait for the results to trickle down against them & waste their time filing voter fraud lawsuits to cheat for their own benefit they're never fair.
This refusing to accept results when you lose, across the board, is new and the death nail.
JoeMemphis

Post by JoeMemphis »

ap215 wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 12:46 am They never do they just wait for the results to trickle down against them & waste their time filing voter fraud lawsuits to cheat for their own benefit they're never fair.
She has something in common with Stacy Abrams. Go figure.

I remember the good ole days when everything was wrapped up in a day. Then life went on.
Libertas

Post by Libertas »

And watch, not ONE of them on this board will denounce it and they will draw ABSURD comparisons to elections that are legitimately very close or where the GOP has openly suppressed voting.

GA especially with the cons in charge does everything in their power to stop democrats from voting, this is known...

https://acluga.org/georgias-anti-voter-law/

Georgia’s anti-voter law attacks absentee voting, criminalizes Georgians who give a drink of water to their neighbors, allows the State to takeover county elections, and retaliates against the elected Secretary of State by replacing him with a State Board of Elections Chair chosen by the legislature—rather than the voters.
Drak

Post by Drak »

JoeMemphis wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 1:35 pm She has something in common with Stacy Abrams. Go figure.

I remember the good ole days when everything was wrapped up in a day. Then life went on.
Remember the good ole days when Republicans were not seditious election deniers who attempted a coup?

But yeah, boy sides. What a shock.
"Some of those that work forces,
Are the same that burn crosses"

- Rage Against the Machine
Libertas

Post by Libertas »

Or

Georgia: Has a vigilante challenged your vote?
https://www.gregpalast.com/georgia-has- ... your-vote/

In the 2016 election it was a nightmare for democracy in GA.

https://www.apmreports.org/story/2018/1 ... oter-purge

This is why Kemp won.

A handful of states, most of them led by Republicans, are using someone's decision not to vote as the trigger for removing them from the rolls. No state has been more aggressive with this approach than Georgia, where Brian Kemp, the secretary of state, oversaw the purging of a growing number of voters ahead of his own run for governor, according to an APM Reports investigation. Voting rights advocates call it a new form of voter suppression, and they fear it will soon spread to other states.
gounion

Post by gounion »

JoeMemphis wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 1:35 pm She has something in common with Stacy Abrams. Go figure.

False equivalence, and you know it.

This is why no one believes you when you pretend to be a reasonable moderate. You're not, you're a Trumper just like the rest, your worldview is built upon his lies.
carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

JoeMemphis wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 1:35 pm She has something in common with Stacy Abrams.
Source this idiotic claim, please.

The way to right wrongs is to
Shine the light of truth on them.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by gounion »

carmenjonze wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 2:23 pm Source this idiotic claim, please.
I've always said Joe wasn't very bright. This proves it.
JoeMemphis

Post by JoeMemphis »

gounion wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 2:12 pm False equivalence, and you know it.

This is why no one believes you when you pretend to be a reasonable moderate. You're not, you're a Trumper just like the rest, your worldview is built upon his lies.
Did I miss something. Did Stacy Abrams finally concede the GA gov race.
carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

JoeMemphis wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 2:31 pm Did I miss something. Did Stacy Abrams finally concede the GA gov race.
Source your claim for saying Kari Lake has something in common with Stacy Abrams, you stupid bigot.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by gounion »

JoeMemphis wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 2:31 pm Did I miss something. Did Stacy Abrams finally concede the GA gov race.
Yes you DID miss something. Abrams acknowledged she lost. Realty check, Nov. 16, 2018:
Republican Brian Kemp will be the next governor of Georgia, with Democrat Stacey Abrams admitting Friday afternoon that there was no path to victory, following a bitter 10-day battle since Election Day.

"I acknowledge that former Secretary of State Brian Kemp will be certified as the victor in the 2018 gubernatorial election," Abrams said.
You use that to defend idiots who lose an election by 70% and pretend they didn't lose. That's what Kari Lake will do.

Hell, that's what Trump originally planned to do in 2016. He didn't believe he could win, and planned to use the next four years attacking and fundraising against Clinton as a bogus President.

And now that's what you support today for all Republicans to do.

And one thing you'll NEVER do is say that you were wrong. You're too gutless and your ego will never allow you to do so.
Libertas

Post by Libertas »

Exactly, he will NEVER denounce what the gop is about to do or admit he is wrong

N

E

V

E

R
gounion

Post by gounion »

It's likely we'll never see Joe on this thread again.
JoeMemphis

Post by JoeMemphis »

gounion wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 2:43 pm Yes you DID miss something. Abrams acknowledged she lost. Realty check, Nov. 16, 2018:

You use that to defend idiots who lose an election by 70% and pretend they didn't lose. That's what Kari Lake will do.

Hell, that's what Trump originally planned to do in 2016. He didn't believe he could win, and planned to use the next four years attacking and fundraising against Clinton as a bogus President.

And now that's what you support today for all Republicans to do.

And one thing you'll NEVER do is say that you were wrong. You're too gutless and your ego will never allow you to do so.
We should probably wait until the election for that discussion. I don’t know what she will do. I would only say I miss the days when it all got decided on Election Day and winners were gracious and losers conceded and we all moved on.

I would note that Abrams acknowledged he will be certified the winner but she refused to concede and said as much in the very link you provided. Funny how you just failed to mention that??
gounion

Post by gounion »

JoeMemphis wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 3:39 pm We should probably wait until the election for that discussion. I don’t know what she will do. I would only I miss the days when it all got decided on Election Day and winners were gracious and losers conceded and we all moved on.
I KNEW you wouldn't admit you're wrong. You can't. She acknowledged that she lost. Now you're pretending you have to wait until November? Why? Because if she wins, the right will pretend she didn't, and you'll have to make an excuse why that's okay?

Look, dumbass, there will always be elections that are so close they are contested. That's what recounts and the courts are for.

Here's what Democrats do: In 2000, which I remember even if YOU don't, it was contested. YOUR side file lawsuits. But when the Supreme Court made the final decision, Al Gore not only conceded, he certified the vote as Vice President. No one on your side has that kind of integrity, but you still vote for them.

Now, they can get blown out, and they NEVER concede, and they call for violent overthrow of our government. If you REALLY miss the days when our elections were decided like adults would do, then you wouldn't be voting for the people you're voting for, who are election deniers.

It's hilarious that your ego won't let you admit you were wrong. You're gutless. The difference between us is that I've got the integrity to admit when I am wrong.
carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

JoeMemphis wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 3:39 pm We should probably wait until the election for that discussion. I don’t know what she will do. I would only say I miss the days when it all got decided on Election Day and winners were gracious and losers conceded and we all moved on.

I would note that Abrams acknowledged he will be certified the winner but she refused to concede and said as much in the very link you provided. Funny how you just failed to mention that??
Hey, false-equivalence dumb white supremacist. Kari Lake has nothing "in common" with Stacey Abrams.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by carmenjonze »

gounion wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 3:46 pmIf you REALLY miss the days when our elections were decided like adults would do, then you wouldn't be voting for the people you're voting for, who are election deniers.
These stupid WSs miss the days when they could beat African Americans and burn down our parts of town for trying to vote.

They come here and put everyone on ignore, they come here and peddle white-conservative propaganda, then label this board intolerant. Why is this allowed?

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by JoeMemphis »

gounion wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 3:46 pm I KNEW you wouldn't admit you're wrong. You can't. She acknowledged that she lost. Now you're pretending you have to wait until November? Why? Because if she wins, the right will pretend she didn't, and you'll have to make an excuse why that's okay?

Look, dumbass, there will always be elections that are so close they are contested. That's what recounts and the courts are for.

Here's what Democrats do: In 2000, which I remember even if YOU don't, it was contested. YOUR side file lawsuits. But when the Supreme Court made the final decision, Al Gore not only conceded, he certified the vote as Vice President. No one on your side has that kind of integrity, but you still vote for them.

Now, they can get blown out, and they NEVER concede, and they call for violent overthrow of our government. If you REALLY miss the days when our elections were decided like adults would do, then you wouldn't be voting for the people you're voting for, who are election deniers.

It's hilarious that your ego won't let you admit you were wrong. You're gutless. The difference between us is that I've got the integrity to admit when I am wrong.
Abrams didn’t concede. She said so in your link. Go back and read it yourself.

I’m not wrong. I just don’t agree with your point of view. If that’s a problem for you then you have something to work on.

We have numerous differences GoU. I personally like it that way. I don’t want all your problems. I actually like people and enjoy life.
carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

JoeMemphis wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 3:54 pm Abrams didn’t concede.
Yes, she did, you stupid fuck.
’m not wrong.
Not only are you wrong, you can't even prove your own claim. That's out of both stupidity and laziness, hallmarks of white-conservative males.

Dirty bigot.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by gounion »

JoeMemphis wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 3:54 pm Abrams didn’t concede. She said so in your link. Go back and read it yourself.

I’m not wrong. I just don’t agree with your point of view. If that’s a problem for you then you have something to work on.

We have numerous differences GoU. I personally like it that way. I don’t want all your problems. I actually like people and enjoy life.
She ACKNOWLEDGED THAT SHE LOST. For the purposes of keeping the trust in our elections, it's the very same thing.

She admitted that she had no further legal way to move on, and that her opponent would be the legal Governor.

What more do you demand?

But you don't care, you believe Trump and his buddies.

And you're voting for election deniers.

And everyone here can see that you can't admit when you're wrong.
JoeMemphis

Post by JoeMemphis »

gounion wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 4:15 pm She ACKNOWLEDGED THAT SHE LOST. For the purposes of keeping the trust in our elections, it's the very same thing.

She admitted that she had no further legal way to move on, and that her opponent would be the legal Governor.

What more do you demand?

But you don't care, you believe Trump and his buddies.

And you're voting for election deniers.

And everyone here can see that you can't admit when you're wrong.
I don’t demand anything. Simply stating the facts. I said she didn’t concede and she didn’t concede. It’s that simple.

That being said. I have no problems with recounts or challenges in close elections but when the state certifies the result IMO the election is over. It’s time to move on. Undermining the integrity of the election system helps no one.
gounion

Post by gounion »

JoeMemphis wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 4:31 pm I don’t demand anything. Simply stating the facts. I said she didn’t concede and she didn’t concede. It’s that simple.

That being said. I have no problems with recounts or challenges in close elections but when the state certifies the result IMO the election is over. It’s time to move on. Undermining the integrity of the election system helps no one.
How is acknowledging the loss in any substantive way different from conceding?

This is just you never admitting when you're wrong. She acknowledged that she has lost the election, that the vote was legitimate, and that the Governor would be her opponent.

So you use that to say what Kari Lake will do if she loses no different than what Stacey Abrams did.

And it's far different.

But you'll never admit it. Because you're a lying sack of shit, and everyone can see that.
Drak

Post by Drak »

Joey "Both sides" strikes again. Always drawing up BS false equivalencies. Every single time. He does this to justify how he votes, by lying.

Notice how Joe, who likes to pretend he thinks for himself, is parroting the latest right wing propaganda? Way to go Indy thinker. :lol:

This is not an equivalence. Trump and MAGA candidates claim they didn't lose. Trump spend millions and millions on frivolous lawsuits. Trump and MAGA attempted an insurrection. Trump claims he is still the president. MAGA candidates won't even accept losing their own primaries. Abrams knows she is NOT the governor of GA and has stated so.
"Some of those that work forces,
Are the same that burn crosses"

- Rage Against the Machine