RadioFreeLiberal.com

Smart Voices, Be Heard
It is currently Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:00 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 235 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject: Re: Neighborhood Welcome
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:32 am 
Policy Wonk

Kansas man faces hate crime indictment in death of Indian citizen

Quote:
.........Witnesses have said Purinton, who is white, yelled “get out of my country” at two 32-year-old Indian nationals, Srinivas Kuchibhotla and Alok Madasani, before he began shooting. Kuchibhotla died and Madasani was injured. A third man, Ian Grillot, was wounded when he tried to intervene.

The shooting raised fears of more attacks on immigrants following President Donald Trump’s election and his call for a ban on immigrants from some countries. Officials in India also expressed concern about their citizens’ safety in the U.S., where many work in technology and other industries.

Kuchibhotla and Madasani had come to the U.S. from India to study and worked as engineers at GPS-maker Garmin.

An affidavit released in March said Madasani told detectives that the gunman asked if their “status was legal” before he opened fire.

The indictment announced Friday alleges Purinton shot the two Indian men because of their “actual and perceived” race, color, religion and national origin. ........

Quote:
........Purinton was a Navy veteran who was a regular customer at Austin’s........

always a leap of faith that the victim matches the perception or misperception of the attacker. a bias in search of confirmation. of that everyone is vulnerable.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:22 am 
Policy Wonk

N.Y. auto shop removes racist graffiti for free
Quote:
.............Profanity, including the N-word, was spray painted in orange several times on the truck. The owner of the vehicle, Henry King, of South Buffalo, filed a police report late last week reporting the incident. Since then, Buffalo Police have been investigating to find the person or people responsible.

At Collision Masters on Pearl Street in Buffalo, the owner, Frank Todaro says the vandalized truck was brought to them Tuesday by King.

"As soon as he pulled it in, literally the shop completely came to a halt, I looked at it and shook my head looked right at him and I says you are not leaving until I get rid of that for you," Todaro said.

Todaro says eight of his employees went to work on the truck, removing the spray paint.

REPORTER: What was it like working on that vehicle yesterday?

"My initial reaction was complete shock," said Michael Nash, the shop's lead painter, "I was concerned about the image of Buffalo itself, I don't think there's any place for that, my main concern was taking care of the guy, making sure he's OK."

After a half hour, the paint was off.

For a job that would normally cost $700, Todaro says he let the job go for free.

"He was very thankful for it," Todaro said.

Todaro went to Facebook saying Buffalo won't stand for racism.

"We're all brothers and sisters we all need to get along," he said, "we are the city of good neighbors."

well that was nice

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:22 pm 
Board Emeritus

For every racist asshole there are 100 decent people. Kudos to Todaro and his people.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:03 am 
Board Emeritus

Welcome to Flint

"KKK" vandalism being investigated as hate crime - ABC12

Quote:
BURTON (WJRT) - (06/27/17) - "Very embarrassing, I mean to wake up in the morning to see something like this going on," Gaynell Richardson said.

The Richardsons have lived in their quiet, well-kept Burton neighborhood for 13 years with no trouble, but Tuesday morning, Gaynell and Larry's daughter called them after noticing white paint on their car in the driveway.

Larry came out to look at the marking and then walked around the rest of his house, where he found someone had spray-painted "KKK" and some other words on three sides of his home.

This is actually the second incident this year. The first happened just two months ago. Larry showed us the damage still left on the siding from where he says rocks were thrown. The window was also broken.

"To break the glass, because it's double pane, they had to give some force. And as you can see, the damage done to the siding, that had to be with some force," Larry said.

Gaynell drove around and says no other house in their neighborhood has been hit, so she can't understand why they've been singled out.

"The neighborhood is very, you know, diverse," she said. "I would never have thought that, you know, this would happen here."

They must be young.

Stop calling the cops on us.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:20 pm 
Policy Wonk

welcome to North London

UK man jailed after hitting Muslim teen with bacon

Quote:
A British man has been jailed after hitting a Muslim teen with a slab of bacon after hurling insults at her and her mother.

Alex Chivers was sentenced at a London court on Thursday to six months in jail for assault and a public order offense. The 36-year-old admitted to religiously or racially-aggravated assault.

Police said Friday that he approached two Muslims on June 8 in north London and made abusive Islamophobic comments before striking the teen with bacon............

cruel

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:53 pm 
Board Emeritus

Welcome to Mobile

KKK fliers praising President Donald Trump surface in west Mobile - AL.com

Classic Neighborhood Welcome

Quote:
The Mobile Police Department is investigating a series of KKK fliers praising President Donald Trump being distributed in a west Mobile neighborhood this past weekend.

On Monday afternoon, Mobile Police Department spokesman Donald Wallace confirmed that they are investigating the incident.

The KKK fliers, sent in clear ziploc bags, with a letter and white rice inside, appeared outside of homes in the Autumn Ridge neighborhood just before 4:00 p.m. on Saturday (June 17) afternoon.

A relative of one of the victims, Laurie-Anne Crespo, said her relative found a piece of KKK/Trump propaganda in front her home around that time.

Later, the relative discovered that every home in the neighborhood had received the same flier.

Note that in the comments, some dork gets upset that a target of KKK/Trump leafletting is called a "victim".

Given white conservative history against every minority in this country conceivable, past and present, yes, her relative is is a target of classic conservative white violent aggression.

Funny, how sensitive white conservative snowflakes are to language..even as they rail against "political correctness" :problem:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:06 pm 
Board Emeritus

Welcome to DC

More white supremacist flyers found in DC - WTOP

Slug reads: more white supremacy anti semitic fliers found in dc

Quote:
Flyers espousing white supremacy were found in Northwest, D.C. Sunday — and it isn’t the first time.

The flyers were found near a bar in Bloomingdale.

They read: “Defending your people is a social duty – not an anti-social crime.”

The Showtime Bar posted a notice about them on its Facebook page.

They also said that a group of six people ripped away the pride flag that had been hanging in the window.

In May, racist, anti-Semitic flyers were found in the Del Ray neighborhood of Alexandria, Virginia.

Those bore the web address of a white nationalist group, carried various racist messages aimed at African-Americans and immigrant groups and called for fascism to replace democracy in the United States.

Trump voters

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:34 am 
Board Emeritus

Now with Putin and KGB moving in with radio stations and running our president, I suspect we will see much more rabid violence from the filth.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:17 am 
Board Emeritus

Welcome to Lakewood, New Jersey

Vandals post anti-Jewish banner at New Jersey Holocaust Memorial - Ynet

Quote:
Photos posted online Sunday by the state chapter of the Anti-Defamation League show the covering on the memorial in Lakewood. A message on the covering included an ethnic slur for Jewish people and stated they "will not divide us," along with the name of a group supposedly responsible for the covering.

State authorities announced Sunday they were offering a $10,000 reward for information leading to conviction of those responsible.

Seven married couples who live in Lakewood, including a rabbi and his wife, now face charges they misrepresented their incomes to get a combined $2 million in public welfare benefits they weren't entitled to.

Lakewood is the state's fastest growing town and has more than 100 private religious schools. The population increase has intensified concern over how public money is spent and sparked complaints from neighboring communities that say they face overly aggressive solicitation from real estate agents looking to find homes for the Jewish community.

In another incident, anti-Semitic fliers referencing the recent arrests were placed on the windshields of dozens of cars in Lakewood. It wasn't clear if the same people are responsible for both acts.

The flyers are really nasty. In the first incident, it was signed by Blood and Soil, dumb white Trump revanchists trying to revive the Brownshirt lifestyle choice.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:24 pm 
Board Emeritus

Trump and his supporters including those here want violence against non white christians, period.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:34 pm 
Board Emeritus

Trump and his supporters including those here want violence against non white christians, period.

They are self-loathing eliminationists. They have a death wish for themselves, which is the basis for their misanthropy.

Look at Kris Kovach. As if that guy isn't painfully aware of what was said about and legislated against his own relatives by the people he is now trying to impress, this time 100 years ago. :problem:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:08 pm 
Board Emeritus

Welcome to Florida

Man pulls out shotgun, shouts racist taunts in Daytona Beach road-rage incident, police say

Quote:
n 18-year-old Ormond Beach man was arrested Monday after he pulled a shotgun on a woman on a Daytona Beach road and shouted racist taunts at her, according to a report from the Daytona Beach Police Department.

William Ramey was pulled over on International Speedway Boulevard at about noon Monday and told police his day was not going well and that he almost had to shoot a “coon” at the bank, the report said.

dumb confederate

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:16 pm 
Board Emeritus

For every example of violence on the left, there is 1000 on the right.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:17 pm 
Policy Wonk

an actual neighborhood welcome

welcome to East St. Louis

'Sam the Waving Man' lights up community around him

Quote:
To be a catcher in the Negro Leagues, Sam Taylor Sr. needed good hands.

His son, Sam Taylor Jr. of East St. Louis, is also known for his hands. Sometimes it's hard to see the waving through the trees out front, but commuters in the know, know to look out for Sam "the waving man."

Taylor is Missouri Avenue's unofficial ambassador.

"Well I have been called that, I have even been called the mayor," said Sam. "I just like to wave."

Taylor says he likes to hear horns all the time.

"It makes my day," said Sam.

Taylor's wave can be understated. There's the finger point or the two finger wave, but once Sam gets warmed up, there's no wavering.

There's the wave, two fingers, wave and then point or the intricate wave which is two fingers, wave, opposite hand point and the two-finger wave.

Sam's been at this since the mid-nineties when congestive heart failure meant he couldn't work and had to stay home.

"Every day, this year makes 20 years," said Sam. "I don't miss a day!"

It took people awhile to get it. Some people incorrectly assumed Taylor was mentally ill.

"One lady stopped and said I just want to know what's going on with you. I said, 'What do you mean?' 'Why do you do this?' Just a friendly gesture, just to make people smile," said Sam.............

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:37 pm 
Board Emeritus

Welcome to St. Pete

Mayoral candidate tells audience members 'Go back to Africa' - Fox 13, video

Quote:
"Mr. Nevel you and your people talk about reparations. The reparations that you talk about, Mr. Nevel, your people already got your reparations. Your reparations came in the form of a man named Barack Obama," Congemi said, pointing a finger at the audience as he spoke.

He continued, "My advice to you, if you don't like it here in America, planes leave every hour from Tampa airport. Go back to Africa. Go back to Africa. Go back!

Get out of here" a woman in the audience could be heard saying several times.

Another self-loathing white-ethnic con who wishes the Klan would accept him. :problem:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:48 pm 
Policy Wonk

Welcome to Missouri from the governor and legislature

NAACP delegates back advisory urging caution in Missouri

Quote:
The head of the Missouri NAACP says the national organization is backing a travel advisory urging caution in Missouri over concerns about whether civil rights will be respected.

Missouri NAACP President Rod Chapel says national delegates voted last week to adopt a travel advisory that the state chapter issued in June. Chapel says the national board will consider ratification in October.

The advisory cites a new state law making it more difficult to sue for housing or employment discrimination. The state NAACP says the measure could make it tougher to hold people accountable for harassment and discrimination...........

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:12 pm 
Policy Wonk

NAACP advisory hurting hotels, St. Louis official says

Quote:
Some St. Louis hotels are losing meetings because of a travel advisory issued by the NAACP over concerns about a state law that rolls back discrimination protections for workers, a local tourism board said Monday, though its counterpart in Kansas City has reported no issues.

Explore St. Louis President Kitty Ratcliffe issued a statement saying several hotels told the agency they had lost meeting groups that were in the midst of contract negotiations. The statement offered no specifics, including how many hotels and meetings were involved.

Agency spokesman Anthony Paraino said the group didn't have permission from hotels or groups to release details.

"Explore St. Louis fully supports non-discrimination, equal rights and fair and just due process for everyone, regardless of the color of their skin," Ratcliffe said. "However, we are discouraged that the travel industry is being used as a weapon against politicians for their policies."..............

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:45 am 
Board Emeritus

Welcome to Albequerque

Two students suspended after posting racist image on Snapchat - KOB

Quote:
Two Volcano Vista High School juniors have been suspended after posting a doctored picture on Snapchat that the school’s principal called "repugnant and hateful."

The disturbing image shows an African-American student with KKK hoods digitally superimposed on her classmate’s faces. The picture was posted Tuesday afternoon on the school’s Snapchat group where it was seen by other students who reported it to school administrators.

"It was awful," said Mary Morrow-Webb, the mother of the student in the picture. "It was frightening. I just really got sick to my stomach. I was afraid for my daughters and for the other children there that are at risk for these types of threats."

"You don't expect your kids going to school and having to deal with racism and discrimination in 2017," said Lamont Webb, the girl’s father. "It's kind of appalling."

Webb said his daughter, along with her two sisters who go to the same school, hasn’t gone back since the picture was posted.

"And now they say they can't go back," Morrow-Webb said. "And we can't afford to send our daughters to private school, so what options do they have? They finally have broken my girls. So what do we do?"

The couple said they've been reporting incidents of racism and bullying toward their daughters for three years but the school has done nothing.

"We've been coming in with complaints of my daughter saying someone called her the N-word," Webb said. "Someone called her a porch monkey and different things like that on a regular basis."

APS said the picture was totally unacceptable.

It may be just as well. This kind of repellent incident at a private school might not even make the news.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:13 pm 
Policy Wonk

Welcome to St. Louis county

Woman says fried chicken was thrown at her while driving in St. Louis County

https://www.facebook.com/alexis.miller.7587/videos/10101676858689111/

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:58 pm 
Policy Wonk

Welcome to lansing

Lansing bowling alley removes dress code signs after customers say policy targeted black men

Quote:
A local bowling complex has decided to reevaluate its dress code after customers said the policy targets black men.

The Spare Time Entertainment Center in a post early Sunday afternoon on its Facebook page, confirmed it has received "numerous comments" regarding the dress code and decided to remove signage that explains it.

Late Tuesday afternoon, Meredith Assande, Spare Time's marketing and event manager, said in an email the business is revising its dress code, which was aimed at creating a "hospitable and pleasant environment.

She added the company had no intention of singling anyone out with the signage...............

the close relationship police have with business now played a part in this one.

Quote:
..............Assande said police suggested that the business post the signage at the complex clearly stating its dress code because there was a recent incident there pertaining to clothing with gang colors and insignias..............

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:22 pm 
Board Emeritus

[ She added the company had no intention of singling anyone out with the signage............... ]

Quote:
"excessively baggy pants, hoodies and do rags, gang colors or insignias and clothing with vulgar language or pictures."

:problem:

I sure hope khakis, white poloshirts, and tiki torches aren't allowed.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:53 pm 
Board Emeritus

Classic white conservative neighborhood welcome. Except, this one was charged.

Texas Woman Charged With Yelling Racist Slurs at Interracial Couple, Smashing Their Car Windows - The Root/Univision

Quote:
A Texas woman was indicted Thursday afternoon in a Guadalupe County, Texas, court on charges of felony mischief after authorities say she smashed the car windows of an interracial couple viewing a house in the neighborhood in which she lives.

In the early hours of Dec. 10, 2017, Jason and Victoria Chapa were leaving a family gathering in Marion, Texas, when they decided to check out a potential new home in a developing area.

The couple drove to the house, exited their vehicle and began to walk around. As they were walking from behind the house, they heard glass shatter. According to authorities, they rushed to their car to discover Melissa Shelton, a white woman who lives in the neighborhood, in the process of smashing their front windshield and back driver’s side window, directly over the location where their child’s car seat was located. Fortunately, their child was not in the vehicle.

The couple said that Shelton had seen them walk to the back of the home. When they returned to their car after hearing the glass shatter, Shelton allegedly began screaming racist slurs at them, calling them “niggers” and “spics” who were too poor to move into her neighborhood.

Jason Chapa is Mexican American and Victoria Chapa is African American.

stupid bigot

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:58 am 
Board Emeritus

White conservative America is amoral and culturally corrupt.

71-year-old hits pregnant woman at Macon Cheddar's, police say. The video goes viral - Macon.com

She's prolife, I bet. :roll:

Quote:
The two camouflaged-clad women involved, 34-year-old Stephanie Mitchell and 27-year-old Treasure Sharpe, are black.

Mitchell told deputies she and Sharpe were backing into a parking space when Tucker’s son told them “they should learn how to park” and “called them dumb bitches,” the report said.

Mitchell, of Palmetto, went on to say that later, inside the eatery, Tucker’s son approached them again and called them “black lesbian bitches.”

That’s when Sharpe started recording video on her cellphone.

The video, which has since been posted to Facebook and has gone viral, shows Tucker’s daughter lunging at Sharpe, trying to block the cellphone.

These are the same types who are ready to lynch Colin Kaepernik because, you know, support the troops. :problem:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:33 am 
Board Emeritus

For every racist asshole there are 100 decent people. Kudos to Todaro and his people.

I'm really not so sure about your ratio.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:39 am 
Board Emeritus

White conservative America is amoral and culturally corrupt.

Here's how it works. We start with manifest destiny and enslavement of black people...and it just gets better from there.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 235 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next