These conservative whites think they are victims of the Holocaust

News and events of the day
carmenjonze

These conservative whites think they are victims of the Holocaust

Post by carmenjonze »

Wichita lawmaker invokes Holocaust during hearing on COVID-19 vaccine requirements - Kansas City Star
A Kansas lawmaker twice compared COVID-19 masking and vaccine requirements to the treatment of Jews in Nazi Germany during a Friday hearing devoted to challenging President Joe Biden’s federal vaccination effort. The comments drew swift condemnation. A rabbi who often lobbies legislators, and the American Jewish Committee of Kansas City called the remarks antisemitic. The lawmaker, Rep. Brenda Landwehr of Wichita, said biases against non-vaccinated Kansans and insistence that those individuals wear masks amounted to “modern day racism.” “This is racism against the modern day Jew,” Landwehr said, repeating a phrase used earlier in the hearing by a union president. “Which is anyone who disagrees.” Landwehr, a Republican, returned to the point minutes later, noting that the use of the phrase “go down a path” by a Democratic state senator evoked memories of a documentary about Nazi Germany she said she had watched. She didn’t identify the documentary.

The way to right wrongs is to
Shine the light of truth on them.

~ Ida B. Wells

Re: These conservative whites think they are victims of the Holocaust

Post by Libertas »

fuckers

https://youtu.be/BqVp48dN6v0

The more I watch these fuckers the more I am certain there will be mass violence by them and lotsa dead folks.
I sigh in your general direction.
marindem01

Post by marindem01 »

Since when do Cons care about their hypocrisy? They don't give a shit one way or the other about 6,000,000 Men, Women and Children the Nazi's murdered. They have need to create their Victimization.

The poor put upon White Nationalists/White Supremacists. Don't we know that discrimination against Whites is on rise? Where is all White Pride we are entitled to show off.

I wish someone just plain out and out beat these people over their goddamn heads. I mean its not like these people are opposed to violence, just look at the attack on the U.S. Capitol Building and Charlottesville Virginia. They love violence when it is their violence.
Love of Country is not Blind Patriotism. It is not devotion to one person or one party. It is knowing fighting for your country is single most important thing you can do. Do not accept the notion violence is the answer.
Libertas

Post by Libertas »

marindem01 wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 10:12 am Since when do Cons care about their hypocrisy? They don't give a shit one way or the other about 6,000,000 Men, Women and Children the Nazi's murdered. They have need to create their Victimization.

The poor put upon White Nationalists/White Supremacists. Don't we know that discrimination against Whites is on rise? Where is all White Pride we are entitled to show off.

I wish someone just plain out and out beat these people over their goddamn heads. I mean its not like these people are opposed to violence, just look at the attack on the U.S. Capitol Building and Charlottesville Virginia. They love violence when it is their violence.
Cons enact violence all day everyday against all minority groups and recently Jan 6, but if you even hint that someone should "punch back," that is all you will hear about for days. Including from the media. We are expected to go by the book and be nonviolent ALWAYS, like Rittenhouse attacking and killing non violent protesters and that they defended themselves now makes THEM the criminals...fuckers
carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

Merkin Muffley
@MerkinMuffley5

James - Bari Weiss approved antisemitism expert/Auschwitz Memorial reply guy - Lindsay

https://twitter.com/MerkinMuffley5/stat ... 7401208832

:problem:

Hey! Bari! How's Anti-Woke U. coming along?

Lmao these dirty conservative whites...

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by carmenjonze »

Keeps happening.

Capitol rioter compares attacks on her to treatment of ‘Jews in Germany’ - NBC News
Jenna Ryan, a Texas realtor who has sought to parlay her role in the Capitol riot into a career as a right-wing media personality, posted a tweet in March last year that quickly went viral.

“Sorry, I have blonde hair, white skin, a great job, a great future, and I’m not going to jail,” she wrote.

Ryan’s braggadocio apparently backfired. She was later sentenced to 60 days in prison by a judge who noted that she had become one of the faces of Jan. 6.

Ryan, 51, reported to prison Dec. 21. In an interview with NBC News five days earlier, she expressed regret for entering the Capitol but still portrayed herself as a victim. She went so far as to assert that the backlash she has received is akin to the experience of “the Jews in Germany.”

“They’re making fun of my skin color. They’re calling me an ‘insurrection Barbie,’” she said.
Boo hoo.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by ProfX »

carmenjonze wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 7:28 pm Hey! Bari! How's Anti-Woke U. coming along?
So ... BTW, I thought her book on anti-Semitism wasn't bad. Honestly. It at least was willing to take on a topic I know both you and I discuss ... how some anti-Semitism on the Left (like in UK Labour) is given a pass.

"It's not anti-Semitic to criticize Israel!" No f'n shit, people, but saying "Jews control the American media and Congress to cover up the crimes of the Jewish state" IS. (And I've seen statements like that.)

But then she threw a tizzy at the NYT and now has joined all the "journalists in exile" at Substack. :roll:

And ugh. Bari. Please?

https://bariweiss.substack.com/p/should ... n-critical

... it's really hard to stop reading after the words "my friend Christopher Rufo" ... come on Bari .. it's "my colleague engaged in constant professional mendacity, Chris Rufo ... "

... yeah, I can't take her seriously anymore.
"Don't believe every quote attributed to people on the Internet" -- Abraham Lincoln :D
carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

ProfX wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 5:09 pm So ... BTW, I thought her book on anti-Semitism wasn't bad. Honestly. It at least was willing to take on a topic I know both you and I discuss ... how some anti-Semitism on the Left (like in UK Labour) is given a pass.
And in leftie CT and tankie circles over here.
"It's not anti-Semitic to criticize Israel!" No f'n shit, people, but saying "Jews control the American media and Congress to cover up the crimes of the Jewish state" IS. (And I've seen statements like that.)

But then she threw a tizzy at the NYT and now has joined all the "journalists in exile" at Substack. :roll:

And ugh. Bari. Please?

https://bariweiss.substack.com/p/should ... n-critical

... it's really hard to stop reading after the words "my friend Christopher Rufo" ... come on Bari .. it's "my colleague engaged in constant professional mendacity, Chris Rufo ... "

... yeah, I can't take her seriously anymore.
Yes I learned from her during Charlottesville when she explained what was meant by "Jews will not replace us." But in ensuing years she's fallen into the white-victimhood trap and it's like,

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by Libertas »

carmenjonze wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 8:35 pm And in leftie CT and tankie circles over here.

Yes I learned from her during Charlottesville when she explained what was meant by "Jews will not replace us." But in ensuing years she's fallen into the white-victimhood trap and it's like,

OT

January 6, ABC 10 PM - Let The World See - The Boy From Chicago
Mamie Till-Mobley's early life; Emmett Till's childhood, the fate of his father and the events that led to Emmett Till's murder
carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

Libertas wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 9:25 pm OT

January 6, ABC 10 PM - Let The World See - The Boy From Chicago
Mamie Till-Mobley's early life; Emmett Till's childhood, the fate of his father and the events that led to Emmett Till's murder
viewtopic.php?p=11291#p11291

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by ap215 »

Major Utah GOP donor says 'the Jews' are using COVID-19 vaccines to 'euthanize the American people'

On Tuesday, Deseret News reported that Dave Bateman, the cofounder of tech company Entrata and a major financial backer of the Republican Party, mass-emailed several tech executives and elected officials claiming that COVID-19 vaccines are a Jewish plot to depopulate the world.

“I write this email knowing that many of you will think I’m crazy after reading it,” wrote Bateman. “I believe there is a sadistic effort underway to euthanize the American people. It’s obvious now. It’s undeniable, yet no one is doing anything. Everyone is discounting their own judgement and dismissing their intuition. I believe the Jews are behind this.”

https://www.rawstory.com/vaccine-conspi ... 656215991/
ProfX

Post by ProfX »

As I said, as part of the Jewish team behind this effort, I just want to apologize for borking our bio-engineering of the virus.

We really tried hard to design a virus that was just going to kill WASPs, but something screwed up in Phase 5. So it kills Jewish people also. We tried to "euthanize" (*) the rest of the world only, but dammit, Bill Gates had Microsoft Bob supervising some of the last steps.

We'll try harder next time. :roll:

(*) Not to nitpick, but Msr. Protocols might need to realize this word doesn't really mean what he thinks it does.

But to get slightly serious, the phrase "poisoning the well" actually comes from a widespread belief in the late Middle Ages that Jews were spreading the Bubonic Plague to "Christendom" by poisoning the wells of Europe. Anti-Semitic tropes often have a long history.
"Don't believe every quote attributed to people on the Internet" -- Abraham Lincoln :D
Libertas

Post by Libertas »

carmenjonze wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 2:23 am viewtopic.php?p=11291#p11291
There is a sitcom on ABC called "Abbot Elementary", check it out.

https://abc.com/shows/abbott-elementary

It is on HULU also if you have that.

https://youtu.be/cO-_7oi-61Y
carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

Ben Collins
@oneunderscore__

At the antivaxx rally in DC, RFK Jr. says that in the future "none of us can run and none of us can hide" because of Bill Gates' satellites and also 5G, unlike... the Holocaust.

"Even in Hitler's Germany, you could hide in the attic like Anne Frank did."

All it took was a little bookending with far-right supervillains Anthony Fauci and Bill Gates, but this speaker got the antivaxxers to loudly and repeatedly cheer and agree with Louis Farrakhan.

Del Bigtree once again invoking the Holocaust at the antivaxx rally in D.C., using it to threaten journalists and Dr. Fauci.

"Unlike the Nuremberg Trials that only tried those doctors that destroyed the lives of those human beings, we're going to come after the press."

https://twitter.com/oneunderscore__/sta ... 7442984960

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by carmenjonze »

Auschwitz Memorial
@AuschwitzMuseum

Replying to
@oneunderscore__

Exploiting of the tragedy of people who suffered, were humiliated, tortured & murdered by the totalitarian regime of Nazi Germany - including children like Anne Frank - in a debate about vaccines & limitations during global pandemic is a sad symptom of moral & intellectual decay.

https://twitter.com/AuschwitzMuseum/sta ... 9235197957

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by carmenjonze »

Speaking of RFK Jr., I've been talking about this particular horseshoe for many, many years.

@DRJessieNYC
@JessieNYC

NYTimes once again surprised to learn of white supremacy.

[LINK: Eco-Leftists and the Far Right: Vaccine Mandate Forges Unlikely Coalition of Protesters in Germany - NYT]

https://twitter.com/JessieNYC/status/14 ... 3237827588

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by ProfX »

I'll just drop this here, as a reminder that anti-Semitism is alive and well in 2022.

Tennessee Jewish couple sues state after Christian adoption agency denies them services
Lawsuit claims employee from state-funded program informed couple they would not serve them ‘because of their Jewish faith’
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... m-services

A Jewish couple from Tennessee has filed a lawsuit against the state’s Department of Children’s Services after a state-funded Christian program denied them foster care services for religious reasons.

According to the lawsuit filed on Wednesday, Elizabeth and Gabriel Rutan-Ram signed up for the foster-parent training class and home-study certification process last January at the Holston United Methodist Home for Children.

On 21 January 2021, the same day the Rutan-Rams were scheduled to begin the foster-parent-training class at Holston, an employee “emailed Ms Rutan-Ram to inform her that Holston would not serve the Rutan-Rams because of the couple’s Jewish faith”.

The employee wrote, “As a Christian organization, our executive team made the decision several years ago to only provide adoption services to prospective adoptive families that share our belief system in order to avoid conflicts or delays with future service delivery.” :cry:

In a statement released earlier this week, Gabriel Rutan-Ram criticized the organization, saying, “It’s infuriating to learn our tax dollars are funding discrimination against us. If an agency is getting tax money to provide a service, then everyone should be served – it shouldn’t matter whether you’re Jewish, Catholic or an atheist. We’re all citizens of Tennessee, regardless of our religion.”

[snip]

In early 2020, the state’s Republican governor, Bill Lee, signed a controversial adoption bill that allows faith-based foster care and adoption programs to use taxpayer money, even if the programs exclude families of various religious backgrounds and sexual orientations.

Lee, who is Christian, called defending religious beliefs “very important”. Other states with similar legislation include South Dakota, Texas, Alabama, Virginia, Michigan, Oklahoma and Mississippi.

The Anti-Defamation League’s Southern Division criticized Lee at the time in a statement that said: “Allowing a taxpayer-funded child placement agency to discriminate is outrageous. No child should be denied a loving foster or adoptive home simply because of a prospective parent’s religion, sexual orientation or identity.”

[snip][end]

If they are going to discriminate in this way, they should not receive public funds, and that ridiculous law should be appealed.

You should not be able to discriminate with taxpayer money.

BTW, the couple wanted to foster, then maybe eventually adopt, a disabled child from FL ... (they're infertile) ... and the agency is the ONLY one in their area.
ProfX

Post by ProfX »

As for the conservatives running Iran ...

Iran Alone Among 193 UN Members To Oppose Holocaust Resolution
https://www.iranintl.com/en/202201203872

No other Arab, Muslim, or Middle Eastern country voted against the resolution - just Iran. Granted, these are the same mullahs who sponsored a Holocaust denial "conference". :|
ProfX

Post by ProfX »

Sigh.

Antisemitic fliers left at hundreds of Miami Beach homes
https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watc ... each-homes

Antisemitic fliers were left at hundreds of homes in Miami Beach overnight on Sunday, the latest incident against the Jewish community reported in recent days.

The Miami Beach Police Department announced on Twitter on Sunday that detectives are looking into the origin of the antisemitic flyers that were distributed in residential neighborhoods overnight. Increased patrols were dispatched in neighborhoods and at religious institutions, according to authorities.

[snip][end]

carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

ProfX wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 10:58 am I'll just drop this here, as a reminder that anti-Semitism is alive and well in 2022.

Tennessee Jewish couple sues state after Christian adoption agency denies them services
Lawsuit claims employee from state-funded program informed couple they would not serve them ‘because of their Jewish faith’
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... m-services

A Jewish couple from Tennessee has filed a lawsuit against the state’s Department of Children’s Services after a state-funded Christian program denied them foster care services for religious reasons.

According to the lawsuit filed on Wednesday, Elizabeth and Gabriel Rutan-Ram signed up for the foster-parent training class and home-study certification process last January at the Holston United Methodist Home for Children.

On 21 January 2021, the same day the Rutan-Rams were scheduled to begin the foster-parent-training class at Holston, an employee “emailed Ms Rutan-Ram to inform her that Holston would not serve the Rutan-Rams because of the couple’s Jewish faith”.

The employee wrote, “As a Christian organization, our executive team made the decision several years ago to only provide adoption services to prospective adoptive families that share our belief system in order to avoid conflicts or delays with future service delivery.” :cry:

In a statement released earlier this week, Gabriel Rutan-Ram criticized the organization, saying, “It’s infuriating to learn our tax dollars are funding discrimination against us. If an agency is getting tax money to provide a service, then everyone should be served – it shouldn’t matter whether you’re Jewish, Catholic or an atheist. We’re all citizens of Tennessee, regardless of our religion.”

[snip]

In early 2020, the state’s Republican governor, Bill Lee, signed a controversial adoption bill that allows faith-based foster care and adoption programs to use taxpayer money, even if the programs exclude families of various religious backgrounds and sexual orientations.

Lee, who is Christian, called defending religious beliefs “very important”. Other states with similar legislation include South Dakota, Texas, Alabama, Virginia, Michigan, Oklahoma and Mississippi.

The Anti-Defamation League’s Southern Division criticized Lee at the time in a statement that said: “Allowing a taxpayer-funded child placement agency to discriminate is outrageous. No child should be denied a loving foster or adoptive home simply because of a prospective parent’s religion, sexual orientation or identity.”

[snip][end]

If they are going to discriminate in this way, they should not receive public funds, and that ridiculous law should be appealed.

You should not be able to discriminate with taxpayer money.

BTW, the couple wanted to foster, then maybe eventually adopt, a disabled child from FL ... (they're infertile) ... and the agency is the ONLY one in their area.
Oh and it's directly connected to the white Evangelical conservative anti-queer/CRT-freakout/anti-trans agenda, because it's the same buncha bigots. viewtopic.php?p=13347#p13347

I put this there because of that last quote,
The lawsuit comes nearly two years to the date that Gov. Bill Lee signed into law a measure that allows religious adoption agencies to deny service to same-sex couples. The law allows adoption agencies to refuse to participate in a child placement if doing so would "violate the agency's written religious or moral convictions or policies."
That's the thing these a-holes really don't get: nobody is afraid of them anymore. F. with us and we'll f. with you right back.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by carmenjonze »

ProfX wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 5:48 pm Sigh.

Antisemitic fliers left at hundreds of Miami Beach homes
https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watc ... each-homes

Antisemitic fliers were left at hundreds of homes in Miami Beach overnight on Sunday, the latest incident against the Jewish community reported in recent days.

The Miami Beach Police Department announced on Twitter on Sunday that detectives are looking into the origin of the antisemitic flyers that were distributed in residential neighborhoods overnight. Increased patrols were dispatched in neighborhoods and at religious institutions, according to authorities.

[snip][end]

What a disclaimer. :?

There are Q. undertones to this, with that stupid 5-pointed star. But of course, that antisemitic canard LONG pre-dates QAnon. How interesting that they're trying antisemitic smear tactics on Xavier Becerra, who is Catholic. (G##imtv. tv is clearly confused, as they also hate Catholics. What's interesting about them is that they also hate Pentecostal Charismatics yet love Trump, who stacked his administration with them. I guess internal consistency doesn't matter as long as the main focus is antisemitism. :? )

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by carmenjonze »

‘Goyim TV’ flyers claiming Covid is Jewish plot land in San Francisco’s Pacific Heights - JWeekly
Jon Staenberg and his 13-year-old daughter, Rivka, left their home on Sunday morning in San Francisco carrying a big garbage bag. They often spend an hour or so on the weekends picking up trash in their Pacific Heights neighborhood.

But on Jan. 23, they came upon something more distressing than litter: three flyers, printed on white copy paper, folded and placed into a plastic bag weighted down with white rice, claiming: “Every single aspect of the Covid agenda is Jewish.”

“I was shaken,” said Staenberg. He wasn’t sure exactly what to do, so he took a photo and sent it to a local rabbi. As for Rivka, who celebrated her bat mitzvah in May, “it was an opportunity to teach [her] to never take anything for granted,” he said. “We should not ever think for a moment, even living in Pacific Heights, that antisemitism doesn’t exist.”
Umm, Pacific Heights is one of the first place it exists, since it's the rich-white part of town. To the extent that some of us call it Specific Whites.
All share a message of Jewish conspiracy and include the website for Goyim TV, the video-sharing site co-created by Jon Minadeo Jr., a Petaluma man and leader of the Goyim Defense League, or GDL.
For those who don't know, Petaluma is north of here.
In December, law enforcement in Sacramento County arrested 34-year-old Nicholas Wayne Sherman for papering a synagogue and homes in Carmichael with flyers advertising Aryan Nations and saying “Hitler was right.” Officials charged one felony and 13 misdemeanors for a state statute prohibiting the use of terrorist symbols; for example placing swastikas and burning crosses on someone’s property with the intent to intimidate. Sherman was in custody as of Monday facing $100,000 bail.
There are a lot of filthy Red State neonazis in California. :evil:

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by carmenjonze »

Right Wing Watch
@RightWingWatch

Sen. Ron Johnson is currently hosting a panel discussion on COVID-19 in which "a group of world renowned doctors and medical experts will provide a different perspective on the global pandemic response." Among the "experts" on hand is Leigh Dundas. This is Leigh Dundas.

[VIDEO]

https://twitter.com/RightWingWatch/stat ... 8769850369

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by ProfX »

She's a Scientologist, Capitol 1/6 rioter, and member of "America's Frontline Doctors".

Yay.
carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

A pro-Trump insurrectionist is now leading unhinged anti-vaxx protests in Southern California: report - Raw Story
A lawyer who cheered on the pro-Trump insurrection at the U.S. Capitol on January 6 is now spearheading anti-vaccine protests in Orange County, California.
She also instigated a poorly-planned one up here, too. - New Civil Rights Movement.

Back to Raw Story...
Dundas, a self-proclaimed "human rights attorney" and an "Operating Thetan" of the Church of Scientology, has reportedly been sought by the FBI for her role in the January 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol, according to The Underground Bunker.

"On January 5 she urged on a crowd with this rhetoric: 'We would be well within our rights to take any alleged American who acted in a turncoat fashion and sold us out and committed treason, we would be well within our rights and take them out back and shoot 'em or hang 'em…' Tony Ortega, the former executive editor of Raw Story, reported in February.

Dundas filmed herself outside the Capitol building on January 6. "This is a country that was birthed in a revolution and God help us, we are going to fight another one if that is what it takes," she says in one video.
And this detailed LA Times story on whackodoodle conservative whites in OC last year:

Suburban radicals: Inside the resurgence of right-wing extremism in Orange County
These affluent suburbanites seemed unlikely revolutionaries, but they illustrate the resurgence of right-wing extremism in Orange County at a time when major demographic shifts have turned the region from a deep-red bastion into a more racially and politically diverse community.

They included Alan Hostetter, a ponytailed retired police officer who taught yoga; Russ Taylor, an entrepreneur who called his red Corvette the “Patriot Missile” and ran a graphics design business that boasted of working with Fortune 500 companies; Morton Irvine Smith, the scion of one of Orange County’s most famous developer dynasties; and Leigh Dundas, a lawyer best known for her fiery crusade against childhood immunization laws.
Orange County has long been a megaphone for the extremes of conservatism, recognized by one Harvard historian as the “cutting edge” of the New Right.

Up through the 1950s, the entire county was considered a “sundown town” hostile to people of color. New suburbs of largely white defense and aerospace workers provided followings for the Communist-obsessed John Birch Society, as well as militant Walter Knott, his patriot-themed berry farm and his School of Anti-Communism.
The events attracted ultra-conservative nationalists, including Groypers, a group the FBI describes as supporting white supremacy. Videos obtained from multiple attendees show young men at several of the Huntington Beach Curfew Breakers chanting “America first!” and “Groyper! Groyper!,” harassing and shouting “go home, whore” to a woman in a mask, and stomping on a pride flag. Among them, videos show, was the UCLA student who founded America First Bruins, Christian Secor, now facing federal charges for his alleged participation in the Capitol riot.

The first time they showed up, Hostetter engaged in a brief megaphone war with the Groypers, calling them a “plant, sent here to make us look bad.” The Groypers called him a “coward” and insisted they represent the future of the Republican Party. They remained, and became a fixture at subsequent Curfew Breakers.

Hostetter had a seasoned protester at his side last spring when he began his beach rallies in San Clemente: California anti-vaccination crusader Leigh Dundas, 48. While Hostetter railed against infringements to liberty, Dundas stood on makeshift platforms — a garden wagon, the tailgate of a truck — to make false claims about medicine and science. Often someone stood behind her holding up signs advertising her website.
Dundas declared that the flu was deadlier than COVID-19, that children are immune to the virus, and that masks kill. She equated social distancing to CIA brainwashing.

When Orange County imposed a mask order in June, Dundas publicized the personal history and home address of the county health officer — a tactic she had used in the past against other foes. She then showed up at the doctor’s home with a large U-Haul, a banner strapped to the side depicting the doctor as Adolf Hitler. The doctor resigned days later.

~ Ida B. Wells