It is currently Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:58 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:20 pm 
Board Emeritus

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyl ... 41389027f2

Quote:
Reporter was taped by White House in heated exchange...

A top aide to President Trump said she has a recording of a dispute with a White House reporter, and has shared parts of it with journalists.

Omarosa Manigault, a communications official at the White House, engaged in a heated exchange steps from the Oval Office last week with April Ryan, a reporter with American Urban Radio Networks. Ryan said she felt “physically intimidated” by Manigault, who she said told her that Ryan was among a handful of journalists on whom the White House was keeping “dossiers” of negative information.

Ryan said she was not aware that her run-in with Manigault last week was recorded. “I didn’t know she was taping it,” she said. “This is about her trying to smear my name. This is freaking Nixonian.” Making such a recording is legal under District of Columbia law; the city has a “one-party consent” law, which makes it legal to record a phone call or conversation if one person in the conversation consents. It is illegal, however, to record both parties if neither has consented.

Manigault, who appeared as a contestant on Trump’s reality shows “The Apprentice” and “Celebrity Apprentice,” asserted that White House press staff regularly records interviews between reporters and officials. “We do it all the time,” she said. “When you come into , you’re on the record.”Several veteran White House reporters said interviews are sometimes recorded by officials but that it was unheard of to do so without a reporter’s prior knowledge.Manigault said “a colleague,” whom she didn’t identify, made the recording of her encounter with Ryan.

Can you say fascism? Understand, people on this board, tens of millions of fellow Americans are glad they are trying to destroy truth telling journalists. America is badly broken, badly.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:46 pm 
Board Emeritus

Location: Treasure Coast, Florida & Fairfield County, Connecticut
:arrow: Omarosa Manigault, is just as mentally disturbed as her boss. I know that's an understatement, but it is also true.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:51 pm 
Board Emeritus

Anyone ever check Omarosa's knees for callouses?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:53 pm 
Board Emeritus

Omarosa is a slave catcher.

Maybe people will believe it, now.

Stop calling the cops on us.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:10 pm 
Board Emeritus

But just remember, Sweetie ... when you get on his bad side, and he's done it to people before when they crossed him, all that applies to you, as well.

He rewards loyalty ... beware even perceived disloyalty.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:13 pm 
Board Emeritus

Quote:
CNN Newsroom ✔ @CNNnewsroom
"This White House has come up with their own solution for... questions they don't want to answer," says @Acosta

Dictator

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:55 am 

Anyone ever check Omarosa's knees for callouses?

oooh babydoll, dontchoo know, superb KNEEPADS will take care of that?? :lol: :lol:

If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.
LYNDON B. JOHNSON, 1960

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:58 am 

Last weekend, went to Cleveland for a family friend's funeral....the grandson, who went to Central State with Omo, said that she's a skraight up attention whore....was that way at CSU, and still is, apparently....

he also said that she is NOT, i repeat, NOT to be trusted.....

If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.
LYNDON B. JOHNSON, 1960

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:08 am 
Board Emeritus

Omarosa Manigault is the high melanin addition to a White House full of silicone Barbies. Donald has his preferences.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:41 pm 
Board Emeritus

Last weekend, went to Cleveland for a family friend's funeral....the grandson, who went to Central State with Omo, said that she's a skraight up attention whore....was that way at CSU, and still is, apparently....

he also said that she is NOT, i repeat, NOT to be trusted.....

Classic slave catcher.

I betcha any money the reason stupid Betsy Biv DeBois went to visit Howard is because Omarosa is an alum. Lol how would she even know about it, otherwise. :problem:

Lol and I really wish them luck in trying to get Howard alums to ever help Betsy out. They are going to need it.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:13 am 
Board Emeritus

Classic slave catcher.

I betcha any money the reason stupid Betsy Biv DeBois went to visit Howard is because Omarosa is an alum. Lol how would she even know about it, otherwise. :problem:

Lol and I really wish them luck in trying to get Howard alums to ever help Betsy out. They are going to need it.

:problem:

Omarosa: DeVos said black college students lack the ‘capacity to understand’ her agenda - Politico

Quote:
The Trump administration — and DeVos in particular — have had a rocky relationship with black colleges. DeVos famously issued a statement equating the history of the schools — founded during an era of racial segregation — to “school choice” policies. She later apologized.

Manigault Newman, an HBCU graduate who spearheaded the Trump administration's outreach to those schools, was herself a polarizing figure in that role.

:problem:

Quote:
But

:problem: :problem: :problem: :problem: :problem: :problem: :problem: :problem: :problem: :problem: :problem: :problem: :problem: :problem: :problem: :problem:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:35 am 
Board Emeritus

:arrow: Omarosa Manigault, is just as mentally disturbed as her boss. I know that's an understatement, but it is also true.

Narcissism strikes deep, into your heart it will creep.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:27 am 
Policy Wonk

I put her Omarosa in a similar category as Michael Cohen. I don't believe either one has anything but their own self interest at heart and will use the MSM as willful idiots to promote bullshit that helps them.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:21 pm 
Board Emeritus

Narcissism strikes deep, into your heart it will creep.

+1