Red-baiting and DJT

News and events of the day
gounion

Re: Red-baiting and DJT

Post by gounion »

JoeMemphis wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 5:30 pm As Inhave said on many an occasion, I do not give two shits about Trump or what he has to say. As I have said before, I have no more respect for him than I have for you. That is the greatest denuncification I give give. Can’t go any lower than that.

How’s that work for you? Since you keep asking. Insisting. There you go.
I told you that you would never actually denounce what Trump does, and you just proved it. You think of any excuse in the world to avoid doing so. First you play the false equivalency card, now you just pretend you don't pay any attention, and you run away, you gutless worm.
JoeMemphis

Post by JoeMemphis »

gounion wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 5:32 pm I told you that you would never actually denounce what Trump does, and you just proved it. You think of any excuse in the world to avoid doing so. First you play the false equivalency card, now you just pretend you don't pay any attention, and you run away, you gutless worm.
I just denounced Trump quite strongly. You just don’t like it. It wasn’t the denouncement you demanded. I don’t think anymore highly of Trump, his honesty, his integrity, his moral standards than I do of yours. As far as I’m concerned you are two sides of the same coin. I cannot think of a stronger deniuncememt than to compare him to you or you to him. Can’t get any lower than that.

And that’s no false equivalency. It’s dead on the mark. Bulls eye.
gounion

Post by gounion »

JoeMemphis wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 5:46 pm I just denounced Trump quite strongly. You just don’t like it. It wasn’t the denouncement you demanded. I don’t think anymore highly of Trump, his honesty, his integrity, his moral standards than I do of yours. As far as I’m concerned you are two sides of the same coin. I cannot think of a stronger deniuncememt than to compare him to you or you to him. Can’t get any lower than that.

And that’s no false equivalency. It’s dead on the mark. Bulls eye.
You didn't denounce him AT ALL. You said you didn't like him and you didn't like me. You called it equal.

Wow, since you think that's denouncing him, it shows how much you hate me and how I live in your head. Let me tell you something, Joe, YOU DON'T MEAN SHIT TO ME. I don't hate you, because that's way too much trouble. When I'm not on the board, I don't think about you one little bit. I enjoy my life too damned much to let you affect it in any way.

But you truly are a gutless worm.
JoeMemphis

Post by JoeMemphis »

gounion wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 7:38 pm You didn't denounce him AT ALL. You said you didn't like him and you didn't like me. You called it equal.

Wow, since you think that's denouncing him, it shows how much you hate me and how I live in your head. Let me tell you something, Joe, YOU DON'T MEAN SHIT TO ME. I don't hate you, because that's way too much trouble. When I'm not on the board, I don't think about you one little bit. I enjoy my life too damned much to let you affect it in any way.

But you truly are a gutless worm.
I don’t hate him anymore than I hate you or any other gnat.

For someone who doesn’t think about me “one little bit”, you seem to call me out a lot. Often. Me and Glenn. And then there’s Trump. You are really obsessed with him.

I don’t really care about who you vote for or how you choose to live your life. Big fucking deal. That’s not really a topic I’m interested in. Listening to you talk about you is fucking boring. I get you are your favorite topic. That why you constantly feel the need to talk about yourself. Lack of self esteem. If you don’t talk about you nobody gives a shit. I’m not impressed by you at all. You can keep calling me out and the result will be the same. I know how you play the game. Or you can ignore me and I will ignore you. It’s all the same to me. I got no more respect for you as a human being than I do Donald Trump. As far as I’m concerned it’s like trying to decide which steaming pile of shit is the better pile. Who the fuck really cares?

You demanded a denunciation. There. You got a denunciation. Want another?
gounion

Post by gounion »

JoeMemphis wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 8:45 pm I don’t hate him anymore than I hate you or any other gnat.

For someone who doesn’t think about me “one little bit”, you seem to call me out a lot. Often. Me and Glenn. And then there’s Trump. You are really obsessed with him.

I don’t really care about who you vote for or how you choose to live your life. Big fucking deal. That’s not really a topic I’m interested in. Listening to you talk about you is fucking boring. I get you are your favorite topic. That why you constantly feel the need to talk about yourself. Lack of self esteem. If you don’t talk about you nobody gives a shit. I’m not impressed by you at all. You can keep calling me out and the result will be the same. I know how you play the game. Or you can ignore me and I will ignore you. It’s all the same to me. I got no more respect for you as a human being than I do Donald Trump. As far as I’m concerned it’s like trying to decide which steaming pile of shit is the better pile. Who the fuck really cares?

You demanded a denunciation. There. You got a denunciation. Want another?
You haven't denounced SHIT about Trump. It's easy to see that you're a fan of his, not a critic.

I don't think about you away from this board, but I sure live in YOUR head. This board is a hobby, but I've got lots more that I do, and I don't think of you for a minute. But again, we can tell by your visceral hatred of me that I DO live in your head.

You keep going on and on about how you hate me. Fuck you. Tell you what, you hate me so damned much, just ignore me. I'm not forcing you to do anything. It's obvious you have ZERO self-control. You've said so many times you're going to ignore me, but you always come back. That's hilarious.

And I don't ask for your respect. Your lack of respect for me is hilarious to me. Like it's important.

You're a gutless worm. Take off. You can’t stop bitching about me on every post, but the last thing you can do is debate me. You’re too scared of me. You always run away.
JoeMemphis

Post by JoeMemphis »

gounion wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 8:52 pm You haven't denounced SHIT about Trump. It's easy to see that you're a fan of his, not a critic.

I don't think about you away from this board, but I sure live in YOUR head. This board is a hobby, but I've got lots more that I do, and I don't think of you for a minute. But again, we can tell by your visceral hatred of me that I DO live in your head.

You keep going on and on about how you hate me. Fuck you. Tell you what, you hate me so damned much, just ignore me. I'm not forcing you to do anything. It's obvious you have ZERO self-control. You've said so many times you're going to ignore me, but you always come back. That's hilarious.

And I don't ask for your respect. Your lack of respect for me is hilarious to me. Like it's important.

You're a gutless worm. Take off. You can’t stop bitching about me on every post, but the last thing you can do is debate me. You’re too scared of me. You always run away.
Happy to ignore you if you wish. You said yourself, you can’t have an honest discussion with a liar so by your standard, it’s impossible to have an honest discussion with you. It has nothing to do with fear. You simply aren’t capable of debating honestly. You speak of self control but you are incapable of having a discussion without resorting to misrepresentation and outright lies. That’s your MO. Has been for years. What is there to fear on an anonymous message board? You crack me up. :lol: :lol: Nobody fears you.

So I’m happy to ignore you. So show a little self control and stop calling me out. If as you claim, you don’t think of me then that should be an easy thing to do.
gounion

Post by gounion »

JoeMemphis wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 11:15 pm Happy to ignore you if you wish. You said yourself, you can’t have an honest discussion with a liar so by your standard, it’s impossible to have an honest discussion with you. It has nothing to do with fear. You simply aren’t capable of debating honestly. You speak of self control but you are incapable of having a discussion without resorting to misrepresentation and outright lies. That’s your MO. Has been for years. What is there to fear on an anonymous message board? You crack me up. :lol: :lol: Nobody fears you.

So I’m happy to ignore you. So show a little self control and stop calling me out. If as you claim, you don’t think of me then that should be an easy thing to do.
If I wish? How hilarious. Can't you make up your own mind? Do you need me to tell you what to do?

Yes, it has to do with fear. You don't answer ANYONE'S questions. You never want to take a stand on anything. You're too gutless.

And I won't ignore you. I choose not to. You aren't going to tell me what to do, and I won't make any deals, because you can't hold to anything - you don't have the self-control. It doesn't require me to ignore you for you to ignore me. Idiot.
gounion

Post by gounion »

Glennfs wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 5:27 pm What is saying Republicans want to take African Americans back to the 30s?
What is saying that Republicans want to kill or enslave people like you?
Those are two off the top if my head
So you're happy to follow Trump and red-bait to your heart's content.

I guess what you're saying is that me doing the things you allege is wrong, but that you red-baiting is perfectly acceptable. Got it. The Donald would be proud of you using his example in your life.

After all, he called Special Prosecutor a crack addict. Isn't that fantastic?