RadioFreeLiberal.com

Smart Voices, Be Heard
It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:44 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:45 pm 
Policy Wonk

45 stepped on his dick big time. The Fascist Draft Dodger has been receiving flack for not mentioning the death of Four U.S. Soliders killed in Niger on October 4. So he dd what he is best at....He lied. 45 accused former President Obama of never calling the famlies of U.S. Soliders killed in combat.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/tr ... 9f4839b525.

In fact, 45 went so far as to lie about none of his predecessor's had called families of U.S. Soldiers Killed In Combat. Never mind the fact 45 attacked a God Star Family....he accuses other President's ignoring the families of K.I.A.

45 never served a day in his life in the Military. He disrespected a Gold Star Family and said Senator John McCain of not being a hero because he was P.O.W. during the Viet NamWar.

And this Fascist Piece of Shit dares to say that Colin Kaepernick was disrespecting by kneeling during the National Anthem.

Fuck Him and the Deploreables Who Voted Him.

Last edited by marindem on Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:15 pm 
Board Emeritus

ya then he backed up with a diff version saying...'someone told me that'.

yeh, thats how deep this fuck wad is.

yo, groper, come'ere...did i ever tell you about...how bannon is fucking your daughter?..yeh someone
told me that so im telling you now.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:45 pm 
Policy Wonk

A more despicable, lying, piece of shit and coward I have never heard of.

Tricky Dicky is up there, so is Ray-Gun....but shit even for the Fascist Draft Dodger this is a new and all time low.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:16 pm 
Policy Wonk

Location: Treasure Coast, Florida & Fairfield County, Connecticut
:arrow: Trump really does have a sickening, pathetic obsession with Pres. Obama, no doubt about it!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:18 pm 
Board Emeritus

Trump is a sick puppy for using those who died in military service to attack someone else.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:42 pm 
Board Emeritus

Quote:
Alyssa Mastromonaco
@AlyssaMastro44
that's a fucking lie. to say president obama (or past presidents) didn't call the family members of soldiers KIA - he's a deranged animal.
1:08 PM · Oct 16, 2017 from Manhattan, NY

Alyssa Mastromonaco served as White House Deputy Chief of Staff for Operations in the administration of President Barack Obama from 2011 to 2014.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:52 pm 
Policy Wonk

Trump is doing everything in his power to erase Obama's presidency. In the process, he is destroying the country.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:43 pm 
Board Emeritus

I was listening to the news yesterday and someone from the Obama administration said on Memorial Day Obama would publicly lay a wreath at Arlington National Cemetery, as past presidents have done, and then after the cameras had gone he and Michelle would privately visit the section of the cemetery reserved for those who died during Afghanistan and Iraq Wars. The person also said Obama contacted family members fo those who had committed suicide.

Pulling stunts like this is a form of ego masturbation for Trump.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:11 pm 
Board Emeritus

When U.S. soldiers were dying in Somalia, the Chucklenuts in Chief did not call any of the KIA's families. He was busy golfing.

Yes, he called the families -- days later.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:17 pm 
Board Emeritus

I just hope that within his cabinet there are people who have in private discussed ways to prevent Trump from doing anything unreverseble.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:26 pm 

I just hope that within his cabinet there are people who have in private discussed ways to prevent Trump from doing anything unreverseble.

If ANY democratic president had done even ten percent of this there would have been demands of impeachment or that they "do the honorable thing and resign"!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:31 pm 
Board Emeritus

If ANY democratic president had done even ten percent of this there would have been demands of impeachment or that they "do the honorable thing and resign"!

Yes there would be. But, I doubt much of those demands would be coming from democrats.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:11 pm 
Board Emeritus

Yes there would be. But, I doubt much of those demands would be coming from democrats.

More Dems called for Bill Clinton's impeachment than Republicans have called for Trump's.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:56 pm 
Board Emeritus

More Dems called for Bill Clinton's impeachment than Republicans have called for Trump's.

That is true. I remember it well.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:39 am 
Board Emeritus

Prevent him? Fucking prevent him, glen? What you need to be hoping for glen is that there are enough borderline human beings in his cabinet who have the guts to invoke the 25th Amendment and kick his sociopathic ass to the curb. Sadly, that these are the kind of low-side operating people who were picked by a sociopath like Trump for the jobs, leads me to believe it will never happen. Y'know...DeVos, Zinke, Pruitt, Carson, Price, Sessions, etc. Those sort of thoughtful human beings.

Prevent him...un-fucking believable.

Last edited by Ike Bana on Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:58 am 
Board Emeritus

And the silence was deafening. :roll:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:21 pm 
Policy Wonk

And once again you are a liar. What's more, you know you are lying and you do not care that you are lying. As GoU pointed out, Democrats were among the first to call for the Impeachment of then President Clinton.

Democrats are more than willing to call for impeachment when impeachment is needed, party affiliation is not a prerequisite. As GoU pointed out, Democrats were among the first call for the Impeachment of then President Clinton.

Republicans have been sitting on their hands when comes to crimes being committed by 45, they are more than willing accept 45 and his actions because he is a Republican. If a Democrat.....any Democrat had committed one half of what 45 had done, Republicans would throwing elbows and body blocks to get in front of nearest T.V. Camera to how for Impeachment.

That is difference between Republicans and Democrats, Republicans will refuse to Impeach one of the own because it suits their political agenda. Democrats will stand up and demand accoutability while Republiacns sit on their ass and accept.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:08 pm 
Policy Wonk

45 told a grieving Gold Star Father that he (the Fascist Draft Dodger) would send him a check for $25,000.00 which 45 never sent.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/mi ... mg00000009.

After complaining about Military's Survivor's Benefits Program, 45 promised Chris Baldrige, the father of slain U.S. Army Corporal Dillon Baldridge he would send him a personal check for $25,000.00.

The check was never sent.

"The Check Is In Mail" is a lame excuse, but then again 45 is a lying fuckwad anyway.