RadioFreeLiberal.com

Smart Voices, Be Heard
It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:51 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:13 pm 
Policy Wonk

45 has been on a drive to have any N.F.L. Players who dare to kneel during the National Anthem fired because they are "Disrespectiing Our National Anthem". Yet, when it comes paying Respect to our National Colors, to Our Military he remains seated and cracks jokes with Sean Hannity.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... emony.html.

As he attended a Military Ceremony called "The Tattoo", he chose remain seated and thought the Bugle Call was in honor of his "Great Ratings".

Not that this is at all surprising. 45 has a history of disrespect to the Military, attacking Gold Star Families and Military Heros.

I attended the Marine Tatto at the Iwo Jima Memorial many times. It is one of the most moving ceremonies I have ever attended. The Marine Corps Band played and the Marine Corps Silent Drill Team performed. I am not ashamed the tears I shed.

That vile and disgusting Draft Dodger has no concept of real Respect for our National Anthem, of what real Repsect for our National Colors mean. For him the are props in his own ongoing Reality T.V. Show.

He attacks Gold Star Families and heros of the Viet Nam War.

He and his deploreables can kiss my ass.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:21 pm 
Board Emeritus

I agree with your 5th paragraph. But, don't see anything in your 4th paragraph that was disrespectful. Please, educate me. BTW, let's not forget that Bill Clinton is also a draft dodger. As well as some of the lefties who post here. In fact as I recall all of my brother and brother in laws friends were trying to avoid the draft. They both turned 18 in 1969

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:46 am 
Board Emeritus

Let's hope drumpf is starting to piss off the many Congre$$ Republicans who served. Something's gotta get Congre$$ off its collective ass.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:28 pm 
Board Emeritus

BTW, let's not forget that Bill Clinton is also a draft dodger.

I have not forgotten it. However, unlike certain Republican politicians, he opposed the war, and protested against it while over in Britain as a young Rhodes scholar. You might disagree with him doing that, but at least he wasn't a hypocrite who vocally supported and cheerleaded the war, while taking steps to get himself or his family to evade serving in it.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:43 pm 
Policy Wonk

I agree with your 5th paragraph. But, don't see anything in your 4th paragraph that was disrespectful. Please, educate me. BTW, let's not forget that Bill Clinton is also a draft dodger. As well as some of the lefties who post here. In fact as I recall all of my brother and brother in laws friends were trying to avoid the draft. They both turned 18 in 1969

Is that all you've got glen? ReallY?

You bring up a man who has not been in office for almost 20-Years.

Not one word about the disrespect by 45.

You say nothing, not one word about 45, only Mr. Clinton.

Bill Clinton is not in the White House, that Walking Shit Stain 45 is.

Bill Clinton never shared the location of U.S. Navy Nuclear Powered Submarines with a Foreign Head of State.....45 did.

Bill Clinton never shared highly classified information from an Ally State with Officials of Known Hostile Foreign Power.....45 did.

Bill Clinton never called Fascists/KKK/Nazi's "Fine People"..... 45 did.

Bill Clinton never told a grieving Widow that her husband, "Knew what he was signing up for".....45 did.

Bill Clinton never attacked a Gold Star Family.....45 did.

Bill Clinton never attacked a sitting U.S. Senator for having been captive for over 5-Years in North Viet Nam.....45 did.

Bill Clinton stood with him hand over his heart and remained silent during a Military Tattoo...45 did not.

You defend and You support 45....I do not.

You support a Fascist....I do not.

You want a Russian in the White House rather than a Democrat.....I do not.

STFU glen. You are a Traitor.

Last edited by marindem on Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:48 pm 
Board Emeritus

Is that all you've got glen? ReallY?

You bring a man who has not been in office for almost 20-Years.

Not one word about the disrespect by 45.

You say nothing, not t by 45, only Mr. Clinton.

Bill Clinton is not in the White House, that Walking Shit Stain 45 is.

Bill Clinton never shared the location of U.S. Navy Nuclear Powered Submarines with a Foreign Head of State.....45 did.

Bill Clinton never shared highly classified information from an Ally State with Officials of Known Hostile Foreign Power.....45 did.

Bill Clinton never called Fascists/KKK/Nazi's "Fine People"..... 45 did.

Bill Clinton never told a grieving Widow that her husband, "Knew what he was signing up for".....45 did.

Bill Clinton never attacked a Gold Star Family.....45 did.

Bill Clinton never attacked a sitting U.S. Senator for having been captive for over 5-Years in North Viet Nam.....45 did.

Bill Clinton stood with him hand over his heart and remained silent during a Military Tattoo...45 did not.

You defend and You support 45....I do not.

You support a Fascist....I do not.

You want a Russian in the White House rather than a Democrat.....I do not.

STFU glen. You are a Traitor.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline ... etter.html

Please quit lying about me. I am not a traitor nor do I want a Russian in the WH.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:56 pm 
Board Emeritus

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline ... etter.html

Please quit lying about me. I am not a traitor nor do I want a Russian in the WH.

I will continue to point out that you told me that you'd rather have Trump in the White House, even if he was being controlled by Putin, than to have a Democrat. I had you repeat it several times. I asked you over and over, and you said yes, that's EXACTLY what you meant.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:39 pm 
Board Emeritus

I know I'll get some blow-back for this but I need to clarify what military protocol is during retreat. When you hear the retreat bugle it is notice the retreat ceremony is about to begin and the National Anthem will be played as the base flag is lowered. If you're outdoors when the National Anthem is played you face the flag or if you can't see the flag face the direction the music comes from and render a salute throughout the National Anthem. If you're in a car, you pull to the side, stop, and sit at attention until the music stops unless local base regulations state otherwise. If you're indoors, you go about your normal activities.

From the link in the OP, Trump was at an ANG hanger. Normally, on Air Force bases where there is to be a large group assembled and the base theater isn't sufficient a hanger is used and it looks like he was in the hanger when the bugle sounded. Since he was indoors, there was no need for him to take any action.

What I did find objectionable was when the bugle sounded Trump said it was in honor of Hannity's ratings. No, pussy grabber-in-chief, it's to pay respect to the American Flag it's not in honor of Hannity's ratings.

Quote:
The terms "Reveille" and "Retreat" can refer both to the ceremony that is used to show respect to the flag and to the music that initiates the event. Reveille signifies the start of the duty day and is initiated with a bugle call, which is followed by the playing of "To the Colors."

Retreat signifies the end of the duty day and is a signal to pay respects. It is initiated with the playing of "Retreat" followed by the National Anthem.

During reveille and retreat, all personnel here participating in outdoor activities (to include, but not limited to, walking, individual/unit physical training) should stop their activity to show respect for the flag, according to AFI 34-1201.

In the interest of safety on base, drivers are directed to not stop on Eglin Boulevard during reveille or retreat. On all other streets however, stopping is required once it is safe to do so.
Eglin AFB

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:33 pm 
Board Emeritus

I will continue to point out that you told me that you'd rather have Trump in the White House, even if he was being controlled by Putin, than to have a Democrat. I had you repeat it several times. I asked you over and over, and you said yes, that's EXACTLY what you meant.

Now you are also lying. I voted for HRC and for the record what I said was the following.

The GOP is not going to remove Trump in a manner that will alienate the base and would hand over power to the DNC for the next decade or more.

To which you replied the GOP was putting the party over the country.

To which I replied, No the GOP knows if the extreme left wing that controls the DNC had unfretted power for the next decade or so. That would do much more damage to our country that Trump is currently doing.

So please quit your misrepresentation of what I said.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:33 pm 
Board Emeritus

Now you are also lying. I voted for HRC and for the record what I said was the following.

The GOP is not going to remove Trump in a manner that will alienate the base and would hand over power to the DNC for the next decade or more.

To which you replied the GOP was putting the party over the country.

To which I replied, No the GOP knows if the extreme left wing that controls the DNC had unfretted power for the next decade or so. That would do much more damage to our country that Trump is currently doing.

So please quit your misrepresentation of what I said.

I am not. When you did this, I sent you a PM that recounted what happened. You had a chance then to set the record straight. You did not.

I asked several times. You said even if Trump was bought and paid for by Putin, and doing his bidding, you'd rather see Trump in office than a Democrat. You said several times that's what you wanted.

Why don't you answer now. Tell us that if it proved that Trump is in bed with Putin, and has committed treason, do you want to see him removed immediately even if it means that the Dems get the Presidency and control of the Senate and Congress in the next election?

Yes or no?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:32 pm 
Policy Wonk

Your problem here is glen is this, you are an open and notorious liar. You have posted lies time and again and when caught in the lie(s) you have posted, you tuck tail and run.

What's even worse, you continue to make claims against GoU, that you have never once made an attempt to refute.

How can you expect to be believed, when you would rather lie than post the truth? That is question.

You claim that you do not support 45, but in post after post after post, you continue to defend him.

You claim that the GOP will never remove him, knowing that as long as you and other members of the GOP stand behind a proven Draft Dodger, a proven Misogynst, a known Bigot that nothing will change. The power to change the GOP rests with the Republican Voter glen, that is what you have to understand.

Rather than continue to tell GoU that he is lying about what you have and/or have told him, you would be better served to prove that you have not told GoU that you would rather have a Russian Backed President in the White House than an Elected President of the Democratic Party.

GoU have given you more than ample opportunity to prove that you did not, and still you refuse to do so. That is all on you.

Rather than cry about how unfair GoU is being, why not embrace the the opportunity and once and for all put up or shut up about 45 and how you embrace a Russian Backed President. Because glen, you have yet to do that. Your lack of action is you own enemy.

Last edited by marindem on Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:45 pm 
Board Emeritus

I am not saying gou is being unfair. I am just pointing out what I said. Gou inferred that I said I would take a commie backed Republican over a Democrat. Hearing and inferring things that were never said. Something he does often. For example he claims that on this very site I called him a nigger lover. His words not mine.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:50 pm 
Board Emeritus

I am not. When you did this, I sent you a PM that recounted what happened. You had a chance then to set the record straight. You did not.

I asked several times. You said even if Trump was bought and paid for by Putin, and doing his bidding, you'd rather see Trump in office than a Democrat. You said several times that's what you wanted.

Why don't you answer now. Tell us that if it proved that Trump is in bed with Putin, and has committed treason, do you want to see him removed immediately even if it means that the Dems get the Presidency and control of the Senate and Congress in the next election?

Yes or no?

No I never said i would rather see Trump over a Democrat. I said the GOP would not and I wouldn't want them to remove trump in a manner that would hand power to the Democratic Party for the next decade.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:56 pm 
Policy Wonk

One thing you need to remember glen, there is a big difference between what you post here for all to read, and what you put in a PM to another member.

You have to do some work here glen, you have time and again done serious and lasting damage to your credibility by lying and running away.

You need to stop the lying. You need to stop running away when caught in the lies you tell.

Most of all, you need to do more than use heretofore empty words you put down about 45. You have spent to many threads, to many posts and engaged in to many attacks on other members to simply change minds with a few words.

As long as you continue play both ends against the middle, you will continue to lose.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:30 pm 
Board Emeritus

No I never said i would rather see Trump over a Democrat. I said the GOP would not and I wouldn't want them to remove trump in a manner that would hand power to the Democratic Party for the next decade.

Thank you. You just proved everything I said was completely true.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:38 pm 
Board Emeritus

Thank you. You just proved everything I said was completely true.

How is saying that prove anything you said. Of course I am sure you believe if the situation was reversed the DNC would remove a Dem Prez even if it meant handing over power for a decade or more. :roll:

Trump is not qualified to be President. You know how upset I was election night. I wish he had lost. Now we are stuck with him and until he does something that is impeachable he will be Prez.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:42 pm 
Board Emeritus

How is saying that prove anything you said. Of course I am sure you believe if the situation was reversed the DNC would remove a Dem Prez even if it meant handing over power for a decade or more. :roll:

Trump is not qualified to be President. You know how upset I was election night. I wish he had lost. Now we are stuck with him and until he does something that is impeachable he will be Prez.

If the Dems had a President that was a puppet of an enemy state, they would impeach him themselves. You put party power ABOVE the security of your nation. Putin before America.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:08 pm 
Policy Wonk

How is saying that prove anything you said. Of course I am sure you believe if the situation was reversed the DNC would remove a Dem Prez even if it meant hadnding over power for a decade or more. :roll:

I do not have to prove a damn thing. I never supported 45. I never put my Party ahead of my country.

Last edited by marindem on Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:10 pm 
Board Emeritus

What do I have to prove glen? I am not the individual who GoU has said that YOU told him that YOU rather have a Russian Backed President in the White House than a Duly Elected Democrat. In this case, it is his word against yours, not yours against mine.

Deflection does not work here. You are the one who has time and again failed to deny, failed state clearly and distinctly that you would support a Duly Elected member of the Democratic Party in the White House rather than Russian Backed 45.

And glen has admitted that everything I said was 100% true.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:17 pm 
Board Emeritus

And glen has admitted that everything I said was 100% true.

See there you go again inferring things that have not been said. As for a duly elected Democrat that did not happen. HRC, lost the election and we have a duly elected Republican. With a dubious past and resume.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:20 pm 
Policy Wonk

How long did it take you to finallly tell the truth glen?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:23 pm 
Board Emeritus

See there you go again inferring things that have not been said. As for a duly elected Democrat that did not happen. HRC, lost the election and we have a duly elected Republican. With a dubious past and resume.

Yes, you admitted it. Even if Trump was giving the nuclear codes to Putin, you wouldn't want him removed from office and the Dems take power. It's pretty simple.

Duly elected? Really? So you are 100% on board with the Russians interfering in our election, right?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:17 pm 
Board Emeritus

One thing you need to remember glen, there is a big difference between what you post here for all to read, and what you put in a PM to another member.

[b]You have to do some work here glen, you have time and again done serious and lasting damage to your credibility by lying and running away.[/b]

You need to stop the lying. You need to stop running away when caught in the lies you tell.

Most of all, you need to do more than use heretofore empty words you put down about 45. You have spent to many threads, to many posts and engaged in to many attacks on other members to simply change minds with a few words.

As long as you continue play both ends against the middle, you will continue to lose.

He destroyed his credibility years ago. He knows it so he makes idiotic posts just for the purpose of trolling. He's so destroyed his credibility that if he took a job to recover his credibility he'd never retire, that's how badly he's destroyed his credibility.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:38 pm 
Policy Wonk

He destroyed his credibility years ago. He knows it so he makes idiotic posts just for the purpose of trolling. He's so destroyed his credibility that if he took a job to recover his credibility he'd never retire, that's how badly he's destroyed his credibility.

Agreed, but it needed to be said.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:44 pm 
Policy Wonk

Well glen, you have just proved beyond a shadow of doubt that you would be more than willing to put your party ahead of your country. Which is traitorous in my opinion.

Why you would choose to do so is baffling. You would have a Russian Back President in the White House rather than a duly elected member of the Democratic Party.

You are admitting to being a Traitor. Nothing more and nothing less....a Traitor. Which I already knew.

Your Party is more important to you than your country.,...

Last edited by marindem on Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.