RadioFreeLiberal.com

Smart Voices, Be Heard
It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:29 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:50 am 
Board Emeritus

Congresswoman Frederica Wilson says she was in the car with Myeshia Johnson, whose Green Beret husband was killed in an ambush in Niger, when Trump called her. According to Wilson, Trump said "But you know he must have known what he signed up for." Really classy thing for Trump to say to woman whose husband was killed while serving his country.

General Kelly needs to take Trump out behind the White House and give him some wall-to-wall counseling for making a comment like that. Trump in the Commander-in-Chief therefore he is the leader of the military. That's not how a leader leads. Fuck Trump. Impeach him now!

Quote:
A Florida congresswoman described President Donald Trump’s phone call to the widow of a soldier killed during an ambush in Niger as “insensitive” after the president reportedly said the man “must’ve known what he signed up for.”

Rep. Frederica Wilson (D-Fla.) was in the car with Myeshia Johnson, the pregnant widow of Army Sgt. La David Johnson, when Trump called her Tuesday and spoke for about five minutes, according to South Florida’s NBC affiliate.

“Sarcastically he said: ‘But you know he must have known what he signed up for,’” Wilson recounted to NBC6. “How could you say that to a grieving widow? I couldn’t believe... and he said it more than once. I said this man has no feelings for anyone. This is a young woman with child who is grieved to her soul.”
Huff Post

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:56 am 
Board Emeritus

donald trump didn't sign up for jck sht

Please try to remember that what they believe, as well as what they do and
cause you to endure does not testify to your inferiority but to their inhumanity

~ James Baldwin, The Fire Next Time

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:35 am 
Board Emeritus

deranged animal

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:39 am 
Policy Wonk

Congresswoman Frederica Wilson says she was in the car with Myeshia Johnson, whose Green Beret husband was killed in an ambush in Niger, when Trump called her. According to Wilson, Trump said "But you know he must have known what he signed up for." Really classy thing for Trump to say to woman whose husband was killed while serving his country.

General Kelly needs to take Trump out behind the White House and give him some wall-to-wall counseling for making a comment like that. Trump in the Commander-in-Chief therefore he is the leader of the military. That's not how a leader leads. Fuck Trump. Impeach him now!

What Kelly should do is take that Fascist Draft Dodger is take him out to the nearest wood shed and preform some proper military corrective action.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:13 pm 
Board Emeritus

What Kelly should do is take that Fascist Draft Dodger is take him out to the nearest wood shed and preform some proper military corrective action.

Better known in military parlance as "wall-to-wall counseling."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:23 pm 
Board Emeritus

On the local Chicago TV news this afternoon it was reported that Frederica Wilson is not the only person who heard this inane comment by Trump. The soldier's mother was also sitting in the car listening to the conversation on speakerphone. "President Trump did disrespect my son and my daughter and also me and my husband.", was the statement reported.

Deranged lying-ass animal.

Last edited by Ike Bana on Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:14 pm 
Board Emeritus

Yes, Trump is saying she's lying - just as he said people were lying about the Tillerson "moron" comment. Thing is, this technique of bending reality doesn't seem to be effective when other people are present and heard what was said.

I've met Ms. Wilson. She's a very interesting lady, and I gotta say, everywhere she goes she wears amazing turquoise cowboy hats. Do I trust her more than Donald Trump? Boy, that is not a hard question.

That has nothing to do with her race, fashion sense, or political party. I think I would trust most vertebrates more than Donald Trump.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:34 pm 
Policy Wonk

Better known in military parlance as "wall-to-wall counseling."

Honest Sage, he tripped over his cartridge belt.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:36 pm 
Board Emeritus

Honest Sage, he tripped over his cartridge belt.

He ran into a door when he tripped over his two left feet.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:49 pm 
Board Emeritus

he'd never have called or done a thing if he hadnt been shamed into it.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:50 pm 
Board Emeritus

To understand what this is about, and why Trump did what he did, and why he's lying now, you just have to know one thing:

The color of the late soldier's skin.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:01 pm 
Policy Wonk

he'd never have called or done a thing if he hadnt been shamed into it.

It would have been better if he had never called at all.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:03 pm 
Policy Wonk

To understand what this is about, and why Trump did what he did, and why he's lying now, you just have to know one thing:

The color of the late soldier's skin.

45 and his racism....the Man is disgrace to his office.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:52 am 
Board Emeritus

I had a woman client who had been molested by her father for six years, ages 8 - 14. It only stopped then because he died of a stroke. She was in her 50's when she came into treatment and had struggled her whole life with confronting her mother. So one day she comes into session and reports that she did it, she finally demanded to know how her mother could have let this happen to her. The mother's remarkably narcissistic response? "Those years when your father was abusing you were the worst years of my life." It's still all about the mother.

When Donald was mindlessly excusing himself for his behavior on the phone with Myeshia Johnson, he remarked, "...calling families of the fallen is my most difficult job." Who fucking cares how you feel about it you narcissistic pig? it's not about you and your sniveling little feelings Donald...every fucking thing on earth is not about you.

Anyway it reminded me of my client's narcissistic and co-responsible mother.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:17 am 
Board Emeritus

It would have been better if he had never called at all.

Rep. Wilson said it best...

Quote:
Wilson went on to say Trump “was almost like joking. He said, ‘Well, I guess you knew’ — something to the effect that ‘he knew what he was getting into when he signed up, but I guess it hurts anyway.’ You know, just matter-of-factly, that this is what happens, anyone who is signing up for military duty is signing up to die. It was horrible. It was insensitive. It was absolutely crazy, unnecessary. I was livid.”

“She was in tears. She was in tears. And she said, ‘He didn’t even remember his name.’”

If there's nothing in it for Donald in remembering your name it's just too much fucking trouble. Donald is our "what's in it for me President." The guys in the job who used it to get sex on the side (Garfield, Wilson, Harding, FDR, Ike, Kennedy, LBJ, Bush I, Clinton, etc) come out smelling like a rose compared with this maliciously exploitative motherfucker, IMHO anyway.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:14 am 
Policy Wonk

Rep. Wilson said it best...

If there's nothing in it for Donald in remembering your name it's just too much fucking trouble. Donald is our "what's in it for me President." The guys in the job who used it to get sex on the side (Garfield, Wilson, Harding, FDR, Ike, Kennedy, LBJ, Bush I, Clinton, etc) come out smelling like a rose compared with this maliciously exploitative motherfucker, IMHO anyway.

45's own mental illness makes it impossible for him to demonstrate the most basic emotion, empathy and sympathy for the wife. 45 does not see people, he sees props in reality show. His lack of understanding such a loss, what it means to lose a Son or Daughter in Combat brings out his callousness.

I remember asking my Grand Mother about how she handled my Dad serving in WWII in the Pacific. She told me that she would see the other Women getting "The Telegram" about their Husban, Son, Brother and how they would break down. She never got used to it. One of her best friends lost one of her two sons at Anzio, her other son was wounded during the Battle of the Bulge. According Grand Ma, she kept a bottle of her cousin's 'Shine on the table with glasses. She would dread opening the bottle because she knew what it meant.

When Dad was wounded on Okinawa, and she received the telegram she broke down....my Grand Father had to read it to her.....she had refused to open it. Grand Dad got as far Dad being wounded. They both got, in her words, "Blind Knee Walking Drunk."

What 45 did is beneath contempt. Someone needs to take their size 12 Combat Boots and apply them to 45's ass and send him through a window.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:39 pm 
Board Emeritus

ok what the hell is going on here.
whytf would kelly go out there and---I Only Caught the Last Part-- tell those "deeply personal"
stories of his own son when he never 1)wanted to talk about it 2) too personal 3)not relevant.

what the fuck is going on here.

what did groper gain from forcing kelly to do this.
what is the distraction....what ELSE is going on....is it mueller?...multiple melania's?....

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:42 pm 
Board Emeritus

and kelly is so shocked so "stunned" the Fla congresswoman heard the call.
um, ever hear of speakers on iphones? ive got a cheap flipper with a plenty big enough speaker.

that was a useless sugar treat for his base. 'stunned'..really. yah, we know stunned alright.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:47 pm 
Board Emeritus

i think kelly is losing it.
groper will do that to other living organisms. suck the brains out.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:02 pm 
Board Emeritus

exactly.
theyre trying to gaslight Merica again.
..jar?..what jar?...never a jar here, nope not here.

30m30 minutes ago
John Kelly makes clear that he and Trump are most upset that there were witnesses to Trump's cruel
statements to Mrs. Johnson.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:05 pm 
Policy Wonk

How dare people witness the beastial hatred of 45.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:13 pm 
Board Emeritus

kellykellykelly....why would you go on the big teevee and address women as tho it were still
1950 and leave it to beaver were the norm--which of course it WASNT then but white folks
wanted to think life was like a "television show"....you know, like a "reality show".

Quote:
15m15 minutes ago
John Kelly said when he was growing up "women were sacred, and looked upon with great honor".

reeeeeellly. srsly. they were all treated so well why they were thrilled with being preggers
every year til they died.
whooopppeee!

no, general...women have never been treated well in this here country of ours despite how
you the male may view things.
women have had to fight for everything including keeping the sexist misogynist shit from flowing
and damn here it is again flowing like a lava run in all its glory.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:27 pm 
Policy Wonk

and kelly is so shocked so "stunned" the Fla congresswoman heard the call.
um, ever hear of speakers on iphones? ive got a cheap flipper with a plenty big enough speaker.

that was a useless sugar treat for his base. 'stunned'..really. yah, we know stunned alright.

Yeah, as if getting a call from the President of the United States is just like getting a personal call from your mom, dad, bff, or a lover. General Moron, getting a call like that is a public event...especially since the illegal President brags about shit like that.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:34 pm 
Policy Wonk

Kelly has just spent what little capital he has. His biggest claim is to be the voice of reason the Trump White House, well that voice of reason has now allowed his son’s death to used as political fodder, excused the President’s rude behavior, and questioned the integrity of some Trump at first called a liar and then retracted.

I will no longer expect anything but more political theater from Kelly, he is an active pariticipant.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:02 am 
Policy Wonk

He ran into a door when he tripped over his two left feet.

For 45, walking and chewing gum at the same time is a skill he has yet to master.