Smart Voices, Be Heard
It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:49 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:53 am 
Policy Wonk

Powerful SC GOP consultant Richard Quinn, 4 others indicted

COLUMBIA, SC Republican consultant Richard Quinn Sr., for years a kingmaker in S.C. politics, was indicted Wednesday by the State Grand Jury on a felony charge of criminal conspiracy, as well as a charge of illegal lobbying for failing to register as a lobbyist.

http://www.thestate.com/news/local/crim ... 30756.html

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:12 pm 
Policy Wonk

Silence from the Right, why am I not surprised?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:04 pm 

Just wait, they are currently looking for how "Well they did it too!"

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:40 pm 
Board Emeritus

bye

Please try to remember that what they believe, as well as what they do and
cause you to endure does not testify to your inferiority but to their inhumanity

~ James Baldwin, The Fire Next Time

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:56 pm 
Board Emeritus

Announcing them guilty before a trial or we know the facts from the left, why am I not surprised.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:01 pm 
Board Emeritus

Announcing them guilty before a trial or we know the facts from the left, why am I not surprised.

I'm sorry, that should only be done to the Clintons, right?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:03 pm 
Board Emeritus

If they're guilty, lock'em up Dano!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:11 pm 
Board Emeritus

I'm sorry, that should only be done to the Clintons, right?

So you are saying that lefties here who believe those men to be guilty prior to their trials are no different from those on the right who believe the Clinton's are guilty based on the facts we know.

I must say I am surprised you would make that comparison and applaud you for saying and doing so.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:14 pm 
Board Emeritus

For the record I believe those indicted are as guilty as can be and the Clinton crime family are the most successful criminals our country has seen since Meyer Lansky.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:16 pm 
Board Emeritus

So you are saying that lefties here who believe those men to be guilty prior to their trials are no different from those on the right who believe the Clinton's are guilty based on the facts we know.

I must say I am surprised you would make that comparison and applaud you for saying and doing so.

Difference between you and I: When Karl Rove was cleared by the special investigator, I never again accused him of any crimes.

You don't give a shit for facts.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:27 pm 
Board Emeritus

Difference between you and I: When Karl Rove was cleared by the special investigator, I never again accused him of any crimes.

You don't give a shit for facts.

OK, do you believe that Meyer Lansky was a career criminal? He was never charged or found guilty of a crime. Maybe you believe OJ is innocent after all he was found not guilty by a jury. BTW, what crime did W or Cheney commit while in office? Obviously IYO they committed no crimes after all they were never charged.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:29 pm 
Board Emeritus

OK, do you believe that Meyer Lansky was a career criminal? He was never charged or found guilty of a crime. Maybe you believe OJ is innocent after all he was found not guilty by a jury. BTW, what crime did W or Cheney commit while in office? Obviously IYO they committed no crimes after all they were never charged.

Sorry, but the Clintons were investigated, over and over, and nothing was found. But you don't give a fuck for that, do you? You hate them, they are guilty. For Republicans you demand a conviction. Double standard, and you know it. You just don't give a fuck .

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:40 pm 
Policy Wonk

And yet you were non-stop on the "Hillary Is Guilty" weren't you glen? I mean it did not matter about a trial for Hillary did, she was just plain out and out guilty as the day is long.

It did not matter how many Investigations never found a single element of criminal intent, you were absolutely, positively, left, right, up, down, around and through sure that Hillary was guilty.

Yep glen, you never wanted trial for her...she was just guilty.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:43 pm 
Board Emeritus

And yet you were non-stop on the "Hillary Is Guilty" weren't you glen? I mean it did not matter about a trial for Hillary did, she was just plain out and out guilty as the day is long.

It did not matter how many Investigations never found a single element of criminal intent, you were absolutely, positively, left, right, up, down, around and through sure that Hillary was guilty.

Yep glen, you never wanted trial for her...she was just guilty.

Yes, glen is a hypocrite.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:44 pm 
Policy Wonk

What exactly does Meyer Lansky have to do with a damn thing and more importantly what does a dead member of organized crime have to with any damn thing.

Oh, I know you are going to find a way to link Lansky and Hillary....she is after all guilty of something.

Goddamn Hillary Goddamn Clinton has to be Goddamn Guilty of Goddamn Something because she is Goddamn Hillary Goddamn Clinton and She Is Goddamn Guilty of Goddamn Something Goddamn Goddamnit.

Last edited by marindem on Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:09 pm 
Board Emeritus

Yes, glen is a hypocrite.

Professor Riversong (from Dr. Who) has a rule about the Doctor that applies to Trump as well as glen. "The Doctor lies."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:20 pm 
Board Emeritus

For the record I believe those indicted are as guilty as can be and the Clinton crime family are the most successful criminals our country has seen since Meyer Lansky.

Smh, Clinton crime family. Right.

Please try to remember that what they believe, as well as what they do and
cause you to endure does not testify to your inferiority but to their inhumanity

~ James Baldwin, The Fire Next Time

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:43 pm 
Board Emeritus

You're co-opting the term "crime family" from Thom Hartmann when he referred to Bush (43) as the Bush crime family. The difference between you and Hartmann is Hartmann backed up his use of the term with facts whereas your facts come out of your fat ass.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:47 pm 
Board Emeritus

BTW, the synagogue he used to attend on Miami Beach is now a Jewish Museum. They've preserved some of the inscriptions and dedications that used to be by the pews, one is of/by him.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:10 pm 
Policy Wonk

the Clinton crime family

Of what specific crimes have Bill and/or Hillary Clinton been Indicited, Tried and Found Guilty of? You are once again claiming guilt without proof, which is what you are complaining Progressives are doing against Richard Quinn.

You are doing exactly what you are complaining about.

Site the crimes committed by the Clintons, when they were committed and sentences handed down for those crimes....

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:12 pm 
Policy Wonk

You're co-opting the term "crime family" from Thom Hartmann when he referred to Bush (43) as the Bush crime family. The difference between you and Hartmann is Hartmann backed up his use of the term with facts whereas your facts come out of your fat ass.

You go with what you got and all glen has got is his fat ass.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:25 pm 
Board Emeritus

Of what specific crimes have Bill and/or Hillary Clinton been Indicited, Tried and Found Guilty of? You are once again claiming guilt without proof, which is what you are complaining Progressives are doing against Richard Quinn.

You are doing exactly what you are complaining about.

Site the crimes committed by the Clintons, when they were committed and sentences handed down for those crimes....

The exact same number as Meyer Lansky. Now what crimes were W and Cheney Indicted, Tried and Found Guilty of?????? So I guess you are saying that W and Cheney are as innocent as Clinton and Clinton.

I guess Al Capone's only crime was tax evasion.

As for Quinn I figure he is as guilty as can be, the same as Bill and HRC. Hopefully he wont be as successful in evading justice.

Last edited by glenfs on Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:26 pm 
Board Emeritus

You go with what you got and all glen has got is his fat ass.

Wrong again, my ass is very tight and quite sexy. It is my belly that is fat.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:01 pm 
Board Emeritus

The exact same number as Meyer Lansky. Now what crimes were W and Cheney Indicted, Tried and Found Guilty of?????? So I guess you are saying that W and Cheney are as innocent as Clinton and Clinton.

As for Quinn I figure he is as guilty as can be, the same as Bill and HRC. Hopefully he wont be as successful in evading justice.

Exactly what crimes do you believe Bill and Hillary committed?

As for Cheney and Bush? Crimes prosecutable, probably not. Morally liable for? The invasion of Iraq and the thousands dead. They both lied about Iraq.

"No one is so foolish as to choose war over peace. In peace sons bury their fathers, in war fathers bury their sons." - Herodotus

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:11 am 
Policy Wonk

And did the Clinton's go to jail and how long did they serve in prison.

Lansky was cold blooded murderer.

Your pure and unadulterated hate is showing through glen.