RadioFreeLiberal.com

Smart Voices, Be Heard
It is currently Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:07 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:29 am 
Board Emeritus

So in other words you are saying to the generation my mom is from go fuck yourself if you are afraid to enter a bathroom where there is a man dressed as a women just shit your fucking pants because their rights are more important than yours.

As opposed to telling the trans-person just go use the mens room. While we sort this thing out.

Nope. Tell her to go to the bathroom like always. She won't notice a damned thing. I don't know if you know this or not, but women's bathroom all have lockable stalls. You can't see WHAT sex the person in the next stall is.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:09 am 
Board Emeritus

I only recall one person doing that and he has since been banned. As for the bathroom bill[s]. I am for allowing trans use whatever bathroom they want starting in 2025.

No.

Starting now.

Quote:
Only because of most of the women from my mothers generation would be afraid to enter a bathroom if they saw a trans person in there. By 2025 her generation will be pretty much gone and those who came later grew up in a time of better enlightenment and need to get over and deal with it.

I see it as a "Sophie's Choice" where one group is going to get discriminated against. At this time my sentiments fall with the little old ladies born prior to and during WWII. Those born after should know better.

Their rights are not more important than others'. Despite your attempt at a disclaimer, your way of thinking is directly out of 100 years ago, and you-know-what movie.

Segregationists of the same era, and neo-confederates today use the same exact rationale as you did, also trotting out gender and "women".

The logical culmination of your segregationist mentality saddles the GOP with conservative male perverts like Roy Moore claiming, as Judge Taney did about African Americans, that "the transgenders [sic] have no rights."

Nobody has to wait for you to get used to the way the world works. Stop using "women" as a shield to rationalize your own bigotry: we do not need your protection, or your totalitarian white-conservative, nanny state mentality.

Please try to remember that what they believe, as well as what they do and
cause you to endure does not testify to your inferiority but to their inhumanity

~ James Baldwin, The Fire Next Time

Last edited by carmenjonze on Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:34 am 
Board Emeritus

So in other words you are saying to the generation my mom is from go fuck yourself

No, I am telling people like YOU to go fuck yourself.

Quote:
if you are afraid to enter a bathroom where there is a man dressed as a women just shit your fucking pants because their rights are more important than yours.

:lol:

They are not "men dressed as women." But allow me to have some more fun with you. I mostly wear men's jeans and pants these days because they fit me better. Sometimes, men's sweaters, too.

Does this make me "a woman dressed as a man"? Did you know: there is a whole style of women's fashion called "boyfriend" clothes, i.e. clothes cut in a more loose, casual style.

Women dressed as men? :lol:

I also often use men's restrooms, especially at games and certain types of professional conferences because the line is either way shorter, or nonexistent. Why must I wait until some arbitrary date of 2025 to use the pot, just because people like you don't know anything and do not understand anything? :lol:

But then, how would you even know I've got on men's pants? Unless you believe in the nanny state, which most conservative whites do when it comes to getting the government to deprive others of rights you enjoy, what in blue blazes does anyone's clothes have to do with going into a rest room for 5 minutes? :lol: :roll: :problem:

Sorry, but these horses left the barn, years ago. I've been doing these things literally for decades and I'm not even trans. Who is harmed by it?

Quote:
As opposed to telling the trans-person just go use the mens room. While we sort this thing out.

There are transwomen from our parents' generation, who are the pioneers not just of trans rights but LGBTQ rights. You should learn something about the world you live in and look them up.

One such woman, Marsha P. Johnson, is who started the Stonewall rebellion that gave us the modern LGBTQ rights movement. A new bio pic was just made about her life and came out last month.

So there's nothing to sort out. Your personal fantasies about women's rest rooms and what goes on in them, and the fears that dictate your life are not more important than trans rights, or any kind of equal rights. You sound a lot like that social pervert, Roy Moore.

cause you to endure does not testify to your inferiority but to their inhumanity

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:52 am 
Board Emeritus

So in other words you are saying to the generation my mom is from go fuck yourself if you are afraid to enter a bathroom where there is a man dressed as a women just shit your fucking pants because their rights are more important than yours.

Are you for real? Cross dressers have been using the public restrooms that correspond to their attire since there have been public restrooms in this country. Maybe babbling fools like you need another 250 years to continue try to sort this out. My suggestion is the same as yours. Just go stand in a dark corner of some alley, shit yourselves, and leave the rest of us out of it.

Last edited by Ike Bana on Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:59 am 
Board Emeritus

You're an idiot. Cross dressers have been using the restrooms that correspond to their attire since there have been public redtrooms in this country. Maybe babbling fools like you need another 250 years to continue try to sort this out. My suggestion is the same as yours. Just shit yourselves and leave the rest of us out of it.

:lol:

Using glen's logic, "we" should wait until 2025 to "allow" Republicans out of their cages to do anything, since they are the ones with the culture of predation and abuse, that's where the assaults on women come from, those are the people who vote p- grabbers into high office, and the people who make excuse after excuse after excuse when they molest both girls and boys.

Meanwhile, these same people tell us they are the planet's moral superiors, while running around trying to make laws against "men in dresses" chimeras. :problem:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:24 am 
Board Emeritus

Conservative white males around here also tried to argue that Dennis Hastert is "a homosexual" and not a predator of children because 15 isn't really a child anymore.

Every legitimate behavioral study says the same thing. The vast majority of adult males who molest young boys have absolutely no sexual interest in other adult males. That is because molestation is not a sexual act, but a violent act of power and control that is acted out sexually. Why would they act their violence out sexually? It provides them with the added benefit of experiencing the total humiliation of their victim that is missing from a simple act of physical abuse. Its why a man who beats a child is a violent asshole, but a man like Dennis Hastert is a monster.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:29 am 
Board Emeritus

The bottom line is that Roy Moore committed statutory sexual assault. The victim was 14, it's statutory. She can say she consented, the law sees it differently since she was a minor. BTW, just because there was no intercourse or penetration doesn't mean it wasn't assault; there was sexual contact on a minor.

There were people she told about at the time about this event - no, the one thing this cannot be is a recently confabulated story.

There could be other victims. It seems like in his early thirties then-lawyer (not justice) Moore liked trolling for young skank.

I believe, BTW, that may violate a few of his precious Commandments.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:37 am 
Board Emeritus

Every legitimate behavioral study says the same thing. The vast majority of adult males who molest young boys have absolutely no sexual interest in other adult males. That is because molestation is not a sexual act, but a violent act of power and control that is acted out sexually. Why would they act their violence out sexually? It provides them with the added benefit of experiencing the total humiliation of their victim that is missing from a simple act of physical abuse. Its why a man who beats a child is a violent asshole, but a man like Dennis Hastert is a monster.

Yeah but these guys were trying to argue that DH is "gay". Thing is, they don't care one whit about what guys like Hastert and Moore do, they just want to use them to tar the gays, however they need to torture the English language to do it.

Give it enough time, guys like that will eventually argue that it's their right to do it. Then there's the heinous, perverted concept, "between a man and his wife." :?

Re sexual violence, violation, rape, there's always one school of feminism's retort that if rape is just violence, he'd just hit her/him.

Republicans vote for men like this. :problem:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:39 am 
Board Emeritus

The bottom line is that Roy Moore committed statutory sexual assault. The victim was 14, it's statutory. She can say she consented, the law sees it differently since she was a minor. BTW, just because there was no intercourse or penetration doesn't mean it wasn't assault; there was sexual contact on a minor.

There were people she told about at the time about this event - no, the one thing this cannot be is a recently confabulated story.

There could be other victims. It seems like in his thirties then-lawyer (not justice) Moore liked trolling for young skank.

Absolutely. In the eyes of the law, Roy Moore is a sexual predator. What is despicable is that in some states there are statutes of limitations on the sexual assault of a minor child. Just this year the state of Illinois wiped any criminal statute of limitations for the sexual assault of a child off the books.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:16 pm 
Board Emeritus

If the GOP doesn't get rid of Moore they'll be branded the party of sexual deviants/perverts alongside their other badges of dishonor - racism and bigotry. There are some republicans calling for Moore to step aside, but there are others defending him and downplaying sex with minors. Absolutely vile.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:27 pm 
Policy Wonk

glen, you are defending the actions of a predator. I mean, wholly shit when Bill Clinton received a Blow Job from a White House and she did not even swallow. You RePugs went positively bat crap crazy over that.

Never mind the fact that Newtie divorced his wife while she was in the hospital with Cancer, never mind that. Never mind that Newtie told a female staffer that he only wanted oral sex because it was not really sex.

Never mind that 45 said, "Grab them by the Pussy". Never mind that 45 would walk into the the dresssing room of Beauty Pagent Contestants as young as 14. But heavens to Betsy, Bill Clinton got a bow job and you people go ballistic.

Moore's conduct was inexcusable. He was 32-Years Old, the young woman was 14-Years Old.

You talk about your Mom. What about you daughter if a Man did to her what Moore did when she was 14.

You are a hypocrtical Con. You forgive immoral behavior when the person engaging in the immoral behavior is a Republican.

You know goddamn well if a Democrat had done this you would howling. You would be creating thread after thread after thread about how wrong, how immoral the Democrat was. But if it is a Republican your all about not judging....

How can you defend a predator glen? Oh, you support a predator...you defend a predator already.

The total lack of morals within the Republican Party is once again truly disgusting.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:53 pm 
Board Emeritus

I only recall one person doing that and he has since been banned. As for the bathroom bill[s]. I am for allowing trans use whatever bathroom they want starting in 2025. Only because of most of the women from my mothers generation would be afraid to enter a bathroom if they saw a trans person in there. By 2025 her generation will be pretty much gone and those who came later grew up in a time of better enlightenment and need to get over and deal with it.

I see it as a "Sophie's Choice" where one group is going to get discriminated against. At this time my sentiments fall with the little old ladies born prior to and during WWII. Those born after should know better.

glen, our society has always undergone change in which one group of people don't want change at the expense of others. In my lifetime, I've seen laws and customs designed to discriminate against African Americans get crushed. I've seen the gradual acceptance of gays/lesbians in society to the point they can now marry and have the same rights as everyone else.

Just because a small group of people may be afraid doesn't mean we stop progressing until they die. They can either adapt or live their lives in fear instead of learning to understand.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:59 pm 
Policy Wonk

When that scum bucket Anthony Weiner was acsused (not indicited but accused) glen and Cons were all about how Weiner should be locked up and the key thrown away.

But Moore can undress an 14-Year Old Girl, fondle her breasts over her bra and guide her hand over his underwear and we have to hold judgement....how very hypocritical of glen and other Cons who forgive immoral behavior by a Republican but demanding jail time for a Democrat for equally disgusting behavior.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:44 pm 
Board Emeritus

Glen sez:

Quote:
If you could combine Bill C's skill with Obama's morals you would have the perfect President. One just like Ronald Reagan.

Reagan? You really don't know much about This Town, do you?

Nancy used to say:

Quote:
I caught Ronald the old fashioned way.

The old fashioned way is that she got preggers and the studio got them hitched on the way out of town for a career-saving hiatus in Palm Springs.

I can show you the little wedding chapel in the Valley where they tied the knot.

The subsequent blessed event was 8 months later, if even that.

I would imagine that all these statistics are still public information at the LA County Hall of Records.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:52 pm 
Board Emeritus

No, he's saying a person's constitutional rights overrule mom and grandma's butthurt feelings. And they do. And a trans gendered person using a woman's bathroom isn't a man dressed as a woman, you ignoramus.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:59 pm 
Board Emeritus

Getting back on topic... I can't believe the convolutions of the Republicans trying to make yet another shocking affront by one of their Morals Police look like nothing. You wouldn't think a bunch of rich old white guys could contort themselves that much without a hospital trip afterwards.

The guy on Maddow seemed to think Alabama and Moore deserved each other.

I knew things were a bit corrupt down there... but now I find out it's worse than New Jersey, and in a much sicker way.

I especially love the Jesus excuse. But Mary was just a kid...... 13, I believe the gentleman said. Odd. Well yes, when life expectancy was 40 years, marriage happened younger, but still, Birmingham, we have a problem. Scripture doesn't discuss her age. It DOES discuss how she became great with child, and rolling in the hay with an old conservative political yahoo is not how. Isn't one of the reasons there IS a Christian religion is because their Lord and Savior was born to a virgin?

I mean... they're always saying read your Bible...

Read your fucking Bible, the whole lot of you hypocrites and liars.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:34 pm 
Policy Wonk

The Ronnie God and his party are dead and you can number yourself as one of the RePuBliKlans that killed it.

Nancy was all the way knocked up when RayGun was forced to marry her.

RayGun was a well known horn dog is Hollywood, he screwed anything with tits. He was famous for his one night stands.

On to other immoral acts committed by RePuBliKLans who were forgiven by the party.

David "Hooker" Vitter he had a Diaper Fetish, known as Paraphilic Infantilism. Not only did that sick twist wear diapers during sex, he used hookers and RePuBliKlans circled wagons around him.

Larry "Toe Tapper" Craig was busted in an Airport Men's Room by an Undercover Cop for soliciting sex. But hey, he was Republican and that is just fine.

Florida Congressman and RePuBliKlan Mark Foley actually solcited young male Congressional Pages.

RePuBliKlans will protect their own when it comes to Immoral Behavoir. But they will run to nearest T.V> Camera and howl about Democrats at the drop of a hat.

45 sexually assaulted Women and bragged about it....glen says nothing.

45 walks through the dressingroom of Pagent Constestents, some as young as 14-Years old.....glen says nothing.

45 pervs out on a 10-Year Girl, "Just think in 10-Years I can date her".....glen says nothing.

But sure as hell, Bill Clinton had to be impeached for a Blow Job.

Shut up about the Ronnie God and his knocked up wife Nancy.

You defend and you support of Sexual Predator....

YOU.....ARE.....A.....HYPOCRITE.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:50 pm 
Policy Wonk

The Republican National Senatorial Campaign (R.N.S.C.) has severed financial ties with Alabama Republican Roy Moore.

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/35 ... -roy-moore.

The split came after Leigh Corfman accused more of engaging illegal sexual contact with her when she was 14-Years Old.

Acccording to Ms. Corfman, Moore undressed her and fondled her breasts over her bra. He undressed and guided her hand over the outside of his underwear.

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell has called on Moore to resign his Campaign after the accusations came out.

After learning of the N.R.S.C. withdrawing support from Moore, dozens of Republican Senators called for Moore to withdraw his name from next month's Senatorial Election to replace former Alabama Republican Senator and U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions.

Under Alabama Law the Republican Runner up to Moore cannot run for that office for another year.

According Alabama Secretary of State John Merrill, only the Alabama State Republican Party can remove Moore as the Nomnee, but Moore's name would remain on the ballot because it is past th 76-Day Window to remove Moore's name from the State Ballot.

Absentee Ballots for the Election have already been sent out.

Alabama Republicans are stuck with Moore, who could very well face Censure from Senate Republicans.

According to Alabama Secretary of State John Merrill it is now to late to remove Moore's name for ballot as the 76-Day Window to remove Moore's name has past.

Moore has vowed to remain in the race.

Four Women have come forward to accuse Moore of unwanted sexual contact.

According Moore all four Women are lying and he is innocent.

The Alabama Senate Election will be held in December.

Last edited by marindem on Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:19 pm 
Board Emeritus

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:53 pm 
Board Emeritus

The Republican machine is in full swing on this. The right wing noise machine is attacking the women as liars. One obviously rising star of the GOP, AL State Rep Ed Henry wants the women prosecuted:

In an interview with The Cullman Times, Henry raged that the women interviewed in the Washington Post’s bombshell report about Moore’s sexual behavior waited so long to publicly accuse him of having improper relations with them when they were teens.

“If they believe this man is predatory, they are guilty of allowing him to exist for 40 years,” Henry fumed. “I think someone should prosecute and go after them. You can’t be a victim 40 years later, in my opinion.”

I wonder if he wants Juanita Broaddrick prosecuted, too.

Who the fuck am I kidding? :rofl:

But I know you righties are going to start believing the noise machine. But consider this, from a great op/ed:

Using Bannon's logic that the whole Moore story was cooked up by the media to get Moore, you must also believe the following things:
* The Post convinced four women, who were willing to put their names forward publicly and risk the scrutiny that comes with that decision, to lie about their interactions with Moore when they were teenagers. The Post was able to do this despite the fact that the four women did not know one another. And they did not reach out to the Post in an effort to get their stories told.
* These women created detailed stories about how they met Moore, where he took them on dates and how he sought to make the relationship more romantic or sexual.
* That these women were motivated by political dislike for Moore (or Republicans) to make up these tales. (Worth noting: Leigh Corfman, the woman at the center of The Post story, voted for the Republican nominee in each of the last three elections -- including for Trump in 2016.) Or that they were paid somehow to do it. Or they just lied to lie. Or something.
* More than two dozen other people who helped corroborate the Post story were also in on this ruse. (The Post said it interviewed more than 30 people who said they knew Moore between 1977 and 1982, which is when these episodes allegedly took place.) That's a whole lot of people to organize into a grand scheme to lie about Moore's sexual misconduct.
Is all of that possible? I mean, I guess? But holy cow does it require a series of massive leaps.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:27 pm 
Board Emeritus

The Republican machine is in full swing on this. The right wing noise machine is attacking the women as liars. One obviously rising star of the GOP, AL State Rep Ed Henry wants the women prosecuted:

In an interview with The Cullman Times, Henry raged that the women interviewed in the Washington Post’s bombshell report about Moore’s sexual behavior waited so long to publicly accuse him of having improper relations with them when they were teens.

“If they believe this man is predatory, they are guilty of allowing him to exist for 40 years,” Henry fumed. “I think someone should prosecute and go after them. You can’t be a victim 40 years later, in my opinion.”

I wonder if he wants Juanita Broaddrick prosecuted, too.

Who the fuck am I kidding? :rofl:

But I know you righties are going to start believing the noise machine. But consider this, from a great op/ed:

Using Bannon's logic that the whole Moore story was cooked up by the media to get Moore, you must also believe the following things:
* The Post convinced four women, who were willing to put their names forward publicly and risk the scrutiny that comes with that decision, to lie about their interactions with Moore when they were teenagers. The Post was able to do this despite the fact that the four women did not know one another. And they did not reach out to the Post in an effort to get their stories told.
* These women created detailed stories about how they met Moore, where he took them on dates and how he sought to make the relationship more romantic or sexual.
* That these women were motivated by political dislike for Moore (or Republicans) to make up these tales. (Worth noting: Leigh Corfman, the woman at the center of The Post story, voted for the Republican nominee in each of the last three elections -- including for Trump in 2016.) Or that they were paid somehow to do it. Or they just lied to lie. Or something.
* More than two dozen other people who helped corroborate the Post story were also in on this ruse. (The Post said it interviewed more than 30 people who said they knew Moore between 1977 and 1982, which is when these episodes allegedly took place.) That's a whole lot of people to organize into a grand scheme to lie about Moore's sexual misconduct.
Is all of that possible? I mean, I guess? But holy cow does it require a series of massive leaps.

I think the most damaging thing about the accusations against Moore is none of the women accusing him have asked him for money, brought a law suit or legal action against him, nor sought airtime on TV or in the newspaper. They didn't contact the Washington Post but rather the Washington Post comtacted them.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:31 pm 
Board Emeritus

Let's not forget what glen said about the accusations against Bill Cosby.

Quote:
IMO, Cosby is as guilty as can be but, due to his age, his health and other factors we need to consider is it really worth the time and money to prosecute him. He will probably never spend a day in jail and may pass away before all the appeals are exhausted. His legacy and name is ruined forever, he has paid out millions to his victims and will never again be able to hurt anyone else or appear in public. The time to prosecute him was over a decade ago when he was still a threat to society. Now it would be better just to let him wait at home for the grim reaper.
Click Here

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:53 pm 
Policy Wonk

Compare and contrast.

Republicans were all over Weinstein. Republicans accused the Clinton's of knowing about Weinstein and covering up for Weinstein.

Now, they are circling the wagons around Moore.

It is not the act of sexual/abuse assault, it is the person or persons accused of the sexual abuse/assault.

As for Cosby, I'm sure glen never once thought that race played a role....

But glen is more than willing sexual abuse/sexual assault by a Republican.

But glen also thought Weiner should have been locked at the first hint.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:58 pm 
Board Emeritus

When that scum bucket Anthony Weiner was acsused (not indicited but accused) glen and Cons were all about how Weiner should be locked up and the key thrown away.

But Moore can undress an 14-Year Old Girl, fondle her breasts over her bra and guide her hand over his underwear and we have to hold judgement....how very hypocritical of glen and other Cons who forgive immoral behavior by a Republican but demanding jail time for a Democrat for equally disgusting behavior.

Well, they admire that kind of behavior. Just as they admire p-grabbing and seek to do it themselves. Just as they still admire slaveholding and wish they could do that themselves, as well.

Social perverts. These two issues are very close to conservative white males and form the basis of their white identity.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:01 pm 
Board Emeritus

I think the most damaging thing about the accusations against Moore is none of the women accusing him have asked him for money, brought a law suit or legal action against him, nor sought airtime on TV or in the newspaper. They didn't contact the Washington Post but rather the Washington Post comtacted them.

Plus, the American conservative mentality goes to their money and things first, before any humanity comes into play. So you'll hear them yammer on about the women just being in it for the money, which is projection since the pursuit of money and things, and persons as objects, is what makes them tick.

They don't understand much of anything that does not revolve around the pursuit of money and ojects.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next