RadioFreeLiberal.com

Smart Voices, Be Heard
It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:48 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:36 pm 
Board Emeritus

Remind me glen, when exactly did Ronnie encourge Viet Nam to buy U.S. Missiles/U.S. Missile Technoloy?

Remind me glen, when exactly did Ronnie tell a foreign head of state the location of U.S. Navy Nuclear Powered Submaries?

Remind me glen, when exactly did Ronnie share Highly Classified Human Intelligence from an Ally State with Two High Ranking Members of the Soviet Union?

45 did each evey one of these things and you.....YOU defend and YOU support 45.

You glen....YOU defend and you support a Traitor and in so doing, you become a Traitor.

When did Ronnie put Party before Country glen?

When did Ronnie take the word of Russian Dictator, as I recall Ronnie said, "Trust but Verify".

When did Ronnie kick the U.S. Intelligence Community to the curb glen? When exactly did he do that?

You defend and YOU support the Man who did this glen.

45 is a Traitor and you defend and you support a Traitor and that you a Traitor.

The Party of Ronnie is dead and you helped kill it glen, rejoice and be most glad.

The difference between me and most here is I want Trump removed from office in a manner that will not destroy the GOP for the next decade. While the left wants just the opposite. They want Trump removed and the GOP to destroy itself in the process. At this point we have to weigh which is worse for our country. Having Trump in the WH or having a decade of unfettered left wing rule over our country. Thus far as bad as Trump has been he hasn't done anything that is going to be long lasting or non-reversible. So I choose to weather the Trump storm just a little longer and see what Mueller has to say on the subject.

BTW, today after the political grandstanding by those 5 or 6 extreme left wing congressmen and their articles for impeachment. Thom Hartmann said nothing on their list was an impeachable offence at this time.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:11 pm 
Board Emeritus

If the GOP is complicit they deserve to be destroyed. Maybe the entire party will get caught up on RICO. And there are republicans out there that are fully against Trump that deserve better. They can start over and rebuild a new party if that happens. You work against the United States, you pay the piper.

On a side. Whilst you pretend to be objective but continuously defend Trump and the GOP, I've made comments on these forums several times that there will be left wingers caught up in the shit storm and that people are in for a shock if they don't realize it. Although Russia primarily aided the GOP, they also attack and divide the left from the left. It's one of the reasons I'm very suspect of Bernie Sanders. He constantly tries to divide the Democratic Party. Jill Stein is more obvious. I believe lots will be caught in the net.

I also think collusion/conspiracy is not going to be the primary that brings Trump down. It'll be obstruction of justice and money laundering. We'll see what happens with collusion.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:20 pm 
Board Emeritus

Isn’t it funny how Glen immediately says any Dem is GUILTY GUILTY GUILTY like the Clintons, but with Trump, gee, we just don’t know, we must wait for the investigation!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:30 pm 
Policy Wonk

All glen can do is dredge up theperceived evils of Bill and Hillary, all the ignoring evil of 45.

glen puts Party before Country. glen is a good drone....the perfect lemming.

All you have the past glen, we are talking about the present.

45 is a Traitor.

You defend a Traitor.

You support a Traitor.

Neither Bill nor Hillary ever put Party before Country.

You on the other do.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:35 pm 
Board Emeritus

The difference between me and most here is I want Trump removed from office in a manner that will not destroy the GOP for the next decade. While the left wants just the opposite. They want Trump removed and the GOP to destroy itself in the process. At this point we have to weigh which is worse for our country. Having Trump in the WH or having a decade of unfettered left wing rule over our country. Thus far as bad as Trump has been he hasn't done anything that is going to be long lasting or non-reversible. So I choose to weather the Trump storm just a little longer and see what Mueller has to say on the subject.

BTW, today after the political grandstanding by those 5 or 6 extreme left wing congressmen and their articles for impeachment. Thom Hartmann said nothing on their list was an impeachable offence at this time.

Every progressive or liberal politician who does something with which you disagree is not extreme left wing.

"No one is so foolish as to choose war over peace. In peace sons bury their fathers, in war fathers bury their sons." - Herodotus

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:43 pm 
Board Emeritus

If the GOP is complicit they deserve to be destroyed.

The GOP is absolutely complicit.

And glen, as usual, is making an inane argument. Any Republicans who vote for impeachment and then vote for conviction already know it will cost them the votes of the Trump base in their state if they are Senators, or their US House district. When and how the impeachment process plays out is not going to matter to these asshole Trumpers.

Last edited by Ike Bana on Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:46 pm 
Board Emeritus

The GOP is absolutely complicit.

Yep.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:47 pm 
Board Emeritus

Isn’t it funny how Glen immediately says any Dem is GUILTY GUILTY GUILTY like the Clintons, but with Trump, gee, we just don’t know, we must wait for the investigation!

Isnt it funny how GoU always says we need to wait for the jury to decide. But, when it comes to the current GOP and Trump he says they are GUILTY GUILTY GUILTY. No need for an investigation, no need for any proven facts all we need is our opinions.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:47 pm 
Board Emeritus

If the GOP is complicit they deserve to be destroyed. Maybe the entire party will get caught up on RICO. And there are republicans out there that are fully against Trump that deserve better. They can start over and rebuild a new party if that happens. You work against the United States, you pay the piper.

On a side. Whilst you pretend to be objective but continuously defend Trump and the GOP, I've made comments on these forums several times that there will be left wingers caught up in the shit storm and that people are in for a shock if they don't realize it. Although Russia primarily aided the GOP, they also attack and divide the left from the left. It's one of the reasons I'm very suspect of Bernie Sanders. He constantly tries to divide the Democratic Party. Jill Stein is more obvious. I believe lots will be caught in the net.

I also think collusion/conspiracy is not going to be the primary that brings Trump down. It'll be obstruction of justice and money laundering. We'll see what happens with collusion.

Proving once again you are for one party Gov't.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:49 pm 
Board Emeritus

The GOP is absolutely complicit.[/quote

How is the GOP complicit when it is the GOP that appointed Mueller and the GOP that has the power to stop the investigation?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:57 pm 
Board Emeritus

Nope. I'm for a multi party system. But if a party commits high crimes and treason against their country they need to be obliterated.

You don't care though. For you its party over country.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:01 pm 
Board Emeritus

How is the GOP complicit when it is the GOP that appointed Mueller and the GOP that has the power to stop the investigation?

With the exception of two or three of them, they have all supported every move the motherfucker has made. And the ones who stopped the ACA repeal have supported evwrything else. They are as complicit as it gets.

Do you have a fucking clue glen of what pulling out of the TPP is going to do to American farmers and small businesses? Do you have a fucking clue what it's going to do to this country's hard fought influence in the economics of the region. We are gonna have our ass handed to us on a plate by the Chinese, and there's nothing anybody will be able to do to stop it. Tell me which congressional republicans oppose pulling out of the TPP?

Give this bullshit arguing a fucking rest. You don't know your ass from your elbow.

Last edited by Ike Bana on Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:01 pm 
Board Emeritus

Nope. I'm for a multi party system. But if a party commits high crimes and treason against their country they need to be obliterated.

Yep.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:03 pm 
Board Emeritus

Those in the party committing the treason should be jailed and the party will suffer wrath at the hands of the voters until they can be shown to be responsible again. I don't want to see any party destroyed and give the remaining party total dominance at all levels. I favor multi-parties as a form of checks-and-balances in the political arena.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:53 pm 
Board Emeritus

Pretty easy. You're lying. Rod Rosenstein appointed Mueller. Rod Rosenstein isn't a Republican, he's been a US Attorney most of his professional life, and he's been appointed by both Democrats and Republicans.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:57 pm 
Board Emeritus

Isnt it funny how GoU always says we need to wait for the jury to decide. But, when it comes to the current GOP and Trump he says they are GUILTY GUILTY GUILTY. No need for an investigation, no need for any proven facts all we need is our opinions.

We HAVE proven facts. Here's the difference between you and I: When the Special Prosecutor cleared Karl Rove, I never again said he was guilty of crime. You don't care how many times the Clintons have been cleared they are guilty.

On Trump we already HAVE facts. We have meetings with Russians they say never happened, we have all kinds of things Trump has already admitted to. Corruption. Collusion. Obstruction of Justice. Hell, he said on national television that he had Comey fired because of the Russia Investigation. That's an admission right there.

Oh, I forgot. When Trump admits to something, he doesn't mean it, he's just bragging.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:54 am 
Policy Wonk

the GOP that appointed Mueller

Noooo glen, no.

Neither the House nor the Senate were involved in the appointement former F.B.I. Director Mueller. Director Mueller was appointed by the Assistant Attorney General Rosenstein.

Both House and Senate Republicans choose ignore Russian Collusion in the 2016 Election, House and Senate did not want to investigate Russia, they only want to investigate HRC.

You have been caught in yet another lie.

Last edited by marindem on Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:04 am 
Board Emeritus

Thus far as bad as Trump has been he hasn't done anything that is going to be long lasting or non-reversible.

Yah? It's no big deal, says Glen.

Tell that to the people of Puerto Rico and the deep scars the USA will have to bear forever in the history books because of Trump.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:07 pm 
Policy Wonk

You mean like the one we have right now?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:23 pm 
Policy Wonk

"Thus far as bad as Trump has been he hasn't done anything that is going to be long lasting or non-reversible" -glen.

And here I thought you did not defend 45.

Let's see.

Russian Collusion in the U.S. Presidential Election, no harm.....no foul

Encouraging Democratic Republic of Viet Name (D.R.V.), a Commmunist Country to buy U.S. Missiles/U.S. Missile Technology....no harm....no foul.

Firing the Director of the F.B.I. for not ending the investigation into Russian Collusion in the U.S. Presidential Election.....no harm.....no foul.

Prefering to take the word of the Russian Dictator Vladimir Putin over 15-U.S. Security/Intelligence Services that have stated clearly and for the record that Russia Interferred in the U.S. Presidential Election.....no harm.....no foul.

Calling Fascists/Klansmen/Neo-Nazi's "Fine People".....no harm.....no foul.

Having his former Campaign Director and former National Security Advisor acting as Unregistered Agents of a Known Hostile Foreign Power.....no harm.....no foul.

Thanks for defending 45 glen, you're a liar about not defending him and you're a liar about lasting harm.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:53 pm 
Policy Wonk

16-Women Tell Their Stories of Sexual Assault By 45.

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/11/watch- ... -by-trump/

Don't worry glen, no harm.....no foul.....except of course to the Women who were abused.

How about letting a stranger grab your wife or your daughter by their pussy glen.....45 does it so it must be OKAY!!!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:29 pm 
Board Emeritus

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:45 pm 
Board Emeritus

16-Women Tell Their Stories of Sexual Assault By 45.

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/11/watch- ... -by-trump/

Don't worry glen, no harm.....no foul.....except of course to the Women who were abused.

How about letting a stranger grab your wife or your daughter by their pussy glen.....45 does it so it must be OKAY!!!

Why is your opinion so different when it comes to Franken?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:49 pm 
Board Emeritus

Why is your opinion so different when it comes to Franken?

What about his opinion is different?

What Franken did was wrong and he admits it.

Senate Democrats Come Down Hard of Al Franken.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/de ... mg00000009.

This is difference between Democrats and Republicans. We demand action. Republicans sit on their ass and do nothing.

Franken welcomes the ethics investigation. He admitted what he did was wrong.

Republicans never admit to their wrong doing.

Big Difference.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:01 pm 
Board Emeritus

Here's where the right has us at a disadvantage. We're honest. We say wrong is wrong, Republican or Democrat. When Franken admitted to the story, instead of denying everything and attacking the woman, he was still castigated.

The right never does such a thing. It's the Trump plan - never admit, never apologize, and attack anyone who says anything.

And the right - especially Joe on this board, is making false equivalencies. What Franken did is wrong, but it isn't rape, it isn't molesting an underage girl. But in the mind of the right, Franken MUST be destroyed, he MUST resign in disgrace.

Now, I'm willing to go out on a limb here. What Franken did was wrong, and is deserving of censure. But not of losing his job.

Having said that, if we find ANY Congressmen or Senators that have had to pay off women for sexual harassment, they need to go. Republican or Democrat.

I can bet, when these start coming out, the right will want the Dems to resign but won't want anything to happen to the Republicans.