It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:50 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:57 pm 
Policy Wonk

Let's see what happens in the appeal.

U.S. judge strikes down Texas law to limit second-trimester abortions

AUSTIN, Texas - A U.S. district judge in Austin on Wednesday struck down parts of a Texas law that would restrict the most common type of second-trimester abortions in the state, after plaintiffs argued the procedure was safe, legal and necessary for women's health.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/us-ju ... ocid=edgsp

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:03 am 
Board Emeritus

If a woman and her physician decide that an abortion is in the best interests of the woman's health...how is it any preacher's or politician's fucking business?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:45 pm 
Policy Wonk

I love how the people who "Do Not Want The Government To Decide Healthcare", also love to tell a Woman what Medical Procedures she can undergo and what medication she take....all the name of a non-existent magic sky man.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:55 am 
Board Emeritus

Still pitching the infant body parts marketing bullshit to idiot American religious fanatics, asshole Texas Attorney General, Ken Paxton in a written statement spewed, "During a five-day trial this month in district court, we created a record unlike any other in exposing the horrors of dismemberment abortions. No just society should tolerate the tearing of living human beings to pieces."

Not unless it's our just society dropping bombs on camel jockeys and zipperheads, tearing those human beings to pieces. Then we not only tolerate it just fine...we celebrate it.

All life is sacred, but some lives are more sacred than other, eh Ken?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:00 am 
Board Emeritus

Still pitching the infant body parts marketing bullshit to idiot American religious fanatics, asshole Texas Attorney General, Ken Paxton in a written statement spewed, "During a five-day trial this month in district court, we created a record unlike any other in exposing the horrors of dismemberment abortions. No just society should tolerate the tearing of living human beings to pieces."

Not unless it's our just society dropping bombs on camel jockeys and zipperheads, tearing those human beings to pieces. Then we not only tolerate it just fine...we celebrate it.

All life is sacred, but some lives are more sacred than other, eh Ken?

A just society? He can’t define it. A just society helps those less fortunate. A just society provides healthcare for those who can’t afford it.

"No one is so foolish as to choose war over peace. In peace sons bury their fathers, in war fathers bury their sons." - Herodotus

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:51 am 
Board Emeritus

A just society? He can’t define it. A just society helps those less fortunate. A just society provides healthcare for those who can’t afford it.

We have a "where's mine" society.