RadioFreeLiberal.com

Smart Voices, Be Heard
It is currently Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:35 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:32 pm 
Board Emeritus

doesnt even know the words to the star spangled banner.
and the alabama crowd didnt like that.

a few vids/gif here.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/01/intern ... al-anthem/
WATCH: Internet loses it after ‘very stable genius’ Trump appears to forget the words to the national anthem

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:36 am 
Board Emeritus

The 25th Amendment, indeed, was designed to handle the case of POTUS being in a coma, or under general anesthesia. Mental incapacity was not anticipated, unfortunately.

Unfortunately Glock 21's and AR-15's were not anticipated either. But the people of this country seem to have been able to adjust to such firepower without dismantling the Constitution. Reckon if the people of this country would be willing to make such liberal allowances for mental health issues?

BTW - a stroke, or a coma are all about mental incapacity. As are schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, major depressive disorder, post traumatic stress disorder, panic disorder and goddamn narcissistic personality disorder,

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:39 am 
Board Emeritus

The 25th amendment was passed in 1967. Not 1776. As Ike I'm sure knows, the DSM has undergone some revisions since then, but it's not like many of these mental health conditions weren't already known about.

I saw somebody being interviewed about this. Yes, the majority of mentally ill people are not a danger to others and we shouldn't stigmatize them. I agree. ... but that doesn't mean we shouldn't have some concern over the one person in America with the authority to launch a nuclear first strike.

Suppose he was regularly having delusional paranoia. Don't you think that's a problem? It was in the final days of the Nixon presidency, when he was drinking heavily and wandering around yelling at pictures of the Kennedies late at night.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:04 pm 
Board Emeritus

Growers in the Central Valley are also having trouble getting labor, just as I knew they would. Most spoiled Americans just don't want to bend over a million times a day picking crops behind pacing machines with no bathroom breaks unless you crap in the product. They winked at "illegal" status for a century before gasbag decided to throw raw meat to his loony base and screwed it all up.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:23 pm 
Board Emeritus

Growers in the Central Valley are also having trouble getting labor, just as I knew they would. Most spoiled Americans just don't want to bend over a million times a day picking crops behind pacing machines with no bathroom breaks unless you crap in the product. They winked at "illegal" status for a century before gasbag decided to throw raw meat to his loony base and screwed it all up.

Yup. Those who understood the impact on agriculture of immigrant labor knew that that would happen.

"No one is so foolish as to choose war over peace. In peace sons bury their fathers, in war fathers bury their sons." - Herodotus

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:30 pm 
Board Emeritus

:shock: :shock:

anyone watching the bloated pussie groper at this table meeting on tv?...
no man sits at a long table of other men crossing his arms across his chest like that.
who does that?

he crosses his arms and he Rocks. he rocks back n forth.
he also crunches up the padding in his suit when he crosses his arms tightly.
the jacket looks like he's got a boob.

or he is a boob.

his hair is getting very thin on top. does he have "executive time" for hair transplants?

he's with men and women who have vocabularies and he talks 5th grade. those at the table can
go into detail about the issues while he says 5th grade words.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:02 pm 
Board Emeritus

:shock: :shock:

anyone watching the bloated pussie groper at this table meeting on tv?...
no man sits at a long table of other men crossing his arms across his chest like that.
who does that?

he crosses his arms and he Rocks. he rocks back n forth.
he also crunches up the padding in his suit when he crosses his arms tightly.
the jacket looks like he's got a boob.

or he is a boob.

his hair is getting very thin on top. does he have "executive time" for hair transplants?

he's with men and women who have vocabularies and he talks 5th grade. those at the table can
go into detail about the issues while he says 5th grade words.

I watched it but I wasn't focused on such important things like his hair or his boobs or the cut of his suit. I don't know that anything was accomplished other than an agreement to try to get something done on DACA and border security. All in all it was an interesting back and forth between some of the major legislative players who will have to work on these issues. So we'll see what happens.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:28 pm 
Board Emeritus

>>>I wasn't focused on such important things like his hair or his boobs or the cut of his suit<<<<

really. if it were a female, a woman, sitting there im sure you and the rest of your ilk would be all
over her boobs and hair and cut of her outfit.
you hypocrite.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:54 pm 
Board Emeritus

>>>I wasn't focused on such important things like his hair or his boobs or the cut of his suit<<<<

really. if it were a female, a woman, sitting there im sure you and the rest of your ilk would be all
over her boobs and hair and cut of her outfit.
you hypocrite.

There were women in that meeting as well but I guess you didn't notice them either because you couldn't really see what they were wearing.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:56 pm 
Board Emeritus

thats it. in-between its eating bigmacs and shouting at the tv.
after the 2pm meet he's done for the day. order more bigmacs and soda.
on thursday he's got nothing on the non "executive time" schedule. nada. its all "executive time".
better bring a boat load of bigmacs on thursday. haul in a soda truck.

Quote:
TRUMP’S SCHEDULE TODAY
11:30 a.m.: President Donald Trump will meet with a bipartisan group of Senators at the White House to discuss immigration.

1:45 p.m.: Trump will sign an executive order regarding veterans.

2:30 p.m.: Trump will meet with Secretary of Defense James Mattis in the Oval Office.

they say hi howya doin then groper takes a nap with a bigmac.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:58 pm 
Board Emeritus

There were women in that meeting as well but I guess you didn't notice them either because you couldn't really see what they were wearing.

hard to notice women all surrounded by incompetent while males. were there..2 women?....did you count?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:53 pm 
Board Emeritus

hard to notice women all surrounded by incompetent while males. were there..2 women?....did you count?

Excluding the press, at least 4 women were seated at the conference table. 1 cabinet secretary, 1 senator, and two representatives. That's from memory but then again I was interested more in the discussion and less in fashion. But that's me rain. You do whatever floats your boat. If fashion is your thing nothing wrong with it as far as I'm concerned but this is the politics section of the board. I guess fashion is a current thing.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:18 pm 
Board Emeritus

..."fashion" as you put it joe only means watching prezpussiegrabber, closely. very closely.

boat that.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:49 pm 
Board Emeritus

..."fashion" as you put it joe only means watching prezpussiegrabber, closely. very closely.

boat that.

I don't need to boat anything. There are plenty of issues to use to criticize this President. Real issues. Legitimate issues. Maybe the fit of his suit or his "man boobs" is something you consider to be a legitimate issue worthy of discussion. I don't know. But if you get off keeping an eye on such things then you go right ahead. I notice you had very little to say about issues discussed by the panel this morning. I can assure you that the Donald's man boobs wasn't mentioned in case you had the volume turned down. Keep you eyes peeled.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:24 am 
Board Emeritus

The Stable Genius Act.

Democratic congressman introduces "Stable Genius Act"
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/democratic ... enius-act/

Democratic Pennsylvania Rep. Brendan Boyle is unveiling a bill called the "Stable Genius Act" that would require all presidential candidates to undergo a medical exam and publicly disclose the results before the election.

The Stable Genius Act is an acronym for the Standardizing Testing and Accountability Before Large Elections Giving Electors Necessary Information for Unobstructed Selection Act.

Boyle's measure would require nominees of each political party to file a report with the Federal Election Commission certifying that he or she underwent a medical exam by the Secretary of the Navy, which he said must contain the exam's results.

[snip][end]

P.S. The exam should assess both physical and mental health.

I don't see this as "stigmatizing" mental health conditions any more than physical health conditions that could be debilitating.

I remember the big brouhaha over Eagleton suffering from depression. (From reading about it anyway.) Let me be clear: I personally would not say a candidate should be disqualified for having been treated for bouts of depression. Some historians think Abraham Lincoln suffered from it, and he got a monument.

However, it's something voters should know. Yes, I understand, some voters will react ignorantly. Can't be helped.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:40 am 
Board Emeritus

www.youtube.com Video from : www.youtube.com

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:43 pm 
Board Emeritus

sam, defend the con artist all you choose to, sure you can listen to his every word which would
be a waste of my time, and you can pretend there is some value in them.

ill ignore his voice thank you and instead ill watch him. very closely.

this pale guy was hoping he could show the wurld how he makes the 'deals' he does.
except...he doesnt make deals. he doesnt do shit but tweet and talk shit and get on tv shows.
now he's prezpussiegrabber.

i dont listen to a thing he says.
the guys an idiot..why would i listen to anything he says.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:22 pm 
Board Emeritus

sam, defend the con artist all you choose to, sure you can listen to his every word which would
be a waste of my time, and you can pretend there is some value in them.

ill ignore his voice thank you and instead ill watch him. very closely.

this pale guy was hoping he could show the wurld how he makes the 'deals' he does.
except...he doesnt make deals. he doesnt do shit but tweet and talk shit and get on tv shows.
now he's prezpussiegrabber.

i dont listen to a thing he says.
the guys an idiot..why would i listen to anything he says.

What are you going on about? You mentioned my name, misrepresented my position, it didn't make a lick of sense to me.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:23 pm 
Board Emeritus

I don't think Boyle's act is aimed just at Trump.

Bear in mind there is no rule, no law, for presidential candidates to provide their health records - just as there is no rule to provide their taxes.

It's more of a tradition, a norm, rather than a law.

Boyle is just trying to make it a rule.

Of course, because it's not a real rule, you can also go to some quack who will write a report that says your health is "the bestest ever". Boyle is also trying to set some standards.

BTW, Sam, I liked your gag reel. Of course, what it reminded me of is the scene from Stripes where Bill Murray and Harold Ramis are being "psychologically examined" for entering the Army, and are basically more or less asked that same question. Their answer is also funny.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:22 pm 
Board Emeritus

I don't think Boyle's act is aimed just at Trump.

Bear in mind there is no rule, no law, for presidential candidates to provide their health records - just as there is no rule to provide their taxes.

It's more of a tradition, a norm, rather than a law.

Boyle is just trying to make it a rule.

Of course, because it's not a real rule, you can also go to some quack who will write a report that says your health is "the bestest ever". Boyle is also trying to set some standards.

BTW, Sam, I liked your gag reel. Of course, what it reminded me of is the scene from Stripes where Bill Murray and Harold Ramis are being "psychologically examined" for entering the Army, and are basically more or less asked that same question. Their answer is also funny.

No Time for Sergeants was a classic movie. Classic Andy Griffith.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:00 pm 
Board Emeritus

:rw) :rw) :rw)

he's Intentionally going out in front of the cameras having these chats and meets and mics at tables
with other adults, even standing taking a question, planted or not. this just days after both the book
And the bigmacs And the cutting back on his "work" schedule for more "executive" ie fuck off time hits.

this daily check in, physically and mentally, with the media will last about...10..9..8..
not long.

such a cheap trick.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:30 pm 
Board Emeritus

Hope you like this from Phenomenon where John Travolta's character, George, has been taken by the government to an undisclosed location because he sent a coded ham radio message disrupting a military exercise.

www.youtube.com Video from : www.youtube.com

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:58 pm 
Board Emeritus

go figure. he was just embellishing his own bullshit.
would love to see those transcripts from Fordham.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/01/stable ... on-report/
‘Stable genius’ Donald Trump doesn’t actually have an MBA from Wharton: report

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:13 pm 
Board Emeritus

Remember that Donald Trump also "demanded" to see Barack Obama's college transcripts.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... d1bbe26ce3

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:19 pm 
Board Emeritus

Remember that Donald Trump also "demanded" to see Barack Obama's college transcripts.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... d1bbe26ce3

he pivots to projecting onto others when he's cornered.

he knew his own situation and projected it onto Obama.
he does shit like this repeatedly.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next