It is currently Mon Nov 12, 2018 3:54 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:07 pm 
Board Emeritus

New California declares "independence" from rest of state

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/new-califo ... -of-state/

They have a video of the old fart reading their declaration of independence to the other old farts in the room, about 9 of them. The room was large, two rows of chairs were trying to make it look like a happening, but most of the chairs were empty.

I found their web new page: https://newcaliforniastate.com/ And their old new web site: http://newstateccr.org/

They claim they have county committees established, this is from their old new web site: "Welcome to the State of New California! The map shows our progress toward our vision of creating a new state within California. The maroon areas are counties that have joined or are in serious talks with New California. The blue colored areas have expressed interest in New California and are talking with us about next steps."

My county is colored maroon on that map. On their new website I found a county committee tab which takes one to the "NEW CALIFORNIA COUNTIES & COMMITTEES" page. It's split up by areas, my county is listed in the "LOS ANGELES - MONTERY" area. If one clicks on a county name it goes to the Wikipedia page for that county. But if one clicks on an orange "COMMITTEES" button it goes to the committee information for each county. The only problem is for my county it says:

Contact: Paul Preston Vice Chair New California, 530-632-9786, e-mail newcaliforniastaterepublic@gmail.com

It says that for all of the counties in that area except for Mendocino county which apparently has a committee, or at least two people who have signed up and are willing to have their name and contact information published on that site.

I checked out their proposed State Constitution, it's the old state Constitution dated 1879. They did strike out the word "male" in the right of suffrage section, so apparently women will be allowed to vote.

:|

Paul Preston the bold all caps guy is a talk radio nutter on "AGENDA 21 RADIO," which does not appear to be a radio station: http://www.agenda21radio.news/

If one wants to listen to this radio station dial the "Listen Line 605-562-4209" on your telephone. Or "Dial this number to listen to the last five podcasts on your phone." Dial "Podcast By Phone 701-719-0850."

:|

It must have been a really slow news day for both CBS and USA Today to have given Preston this coverage. I'm wondering if this colossal movement encompasses more than two dozen old farts spread out across the state?

I also wonder if Preston is disappointed that numbers and web links don't have the option of being set in an all caps mode?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:09 pm 
Board Emeritus

Assholes. Yes you can emancipate yourselves from the state of California. No you cannot be a new state in the United States of America. You can be your own country though...good luck and don't let the door whack you on the ass on your way out.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:16 pm 
Board Emeritus

Assholes.

:)

That sure was a fast response Ike, you had that posted before I finished reading through it to see if i wanted to edit anything.

:lol:

I agree with your assessment of their physical constitution.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:19 pm 
Board Emeritus

Paul Preston the bold all caps guy is a talk radio nutter on "AGENDA 21 RADIO," which does not appear to be a radio station: http://www.agenda21radio.news/

Yeah, that's his Moonbat cred.

Anytime people start ranting about "Agenda 21" it's about like them displaying their "I Heart Alex Jones" bumper sticker.

Agenda 21: The U.N. Conspiracy That Just Won’t Die
In a new report, the Southern Poverty Law Center deconstructs the mythology surrounding the sustainability planning program since it was adopted at the U.N. more than 20 years ago.
https://www.thedailybeast.com/agenda-21 ... t-wont-die

Agenda 21 is the UN's secret plan to make us all Belluminati Slaves of George Soros' One World Conspiracy. Or something bullshit along those lines.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:42 pm 
Board Emeritus

:sick:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:57 pm 
Board Emeritus

At least they got the maroon part correct.

"within weeks of being rid of the likes of you, rid of every fucking one of you,we would begin to see what kind of country this ought to be" Ike Bana 6/14/18

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:33 am 
Board Emeritus

:lol:

Stop calling the cops on us.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:43 pm 
Board Emeritus

This is a farce. Must have been a slow news day. It's also interesting how Russia, or at least RT, comes up. I'm reminded of the Russian connection behind the Calexit guy. Fool me twice..........

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:30 pm 
Board Emeritus

This ain't happening folks. It's just a bunch of crazy right-wingers fantasizing about having their own state.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:28 pm 
Policy Wonk

The State of Jefferson Lives, in mind of RWNJ's.

Glenfs posted about the Left's War On Women. Glenfs posted this after the Cosby Verdict "Gloria Allred is a media hound and an asshole. The most dangerous place to be is inbetween her and a microphone or camera". 04/27/2018.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:07 pm 
Board Emeritus

Fox News was promoting Preston's nuttery today.

It was revolting.