RadioFreeLiberal.com

Smart Voices, Be Heard
It is currently Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:28 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:04 am 
Policy Wonk

No one would want to buy them. They're too hard to keep up, easy to see, and slow. The only way they can be used is when total air superiority over an area has been achieved. The US is the only country on Earth who can dream of achieving that.

I doubt we could achieve that level of blanket air superiority over North Korea. it would take years for us to pick off their ground based aircraft stingers. Little missiles that three or four people could move around in the hills and hide.

I've never flown in one but I've been in several. The thing that is striking about them is how cramped they are on the insides. Wiring harness bundles protrude everywhere taking up most of the internal space. They aren't big high amperage wires, they're mostly control system small gauge wires. One of the fun facts about them is that each B-52 contains enough wire in their wiring harness to reach from the Earth to the Moon.

So because you are being an asshole..... I think it is very easy to achieve overwhelming air superiority over NK. As a matter of fact.... OUR ENTIRE MILITARY STRATEGY IS THAT WE WILL ACHIEVE COMPLETE AIR SUPERIORITY. HOW DID WE WIN IN IRAQ?????????? You fuckers kill me.... like you know shit. Keep the stupid stinger argument out of it..... fool. You and 6 were idiots on how you think we would fight that war. I have actually been in the fucking room with the dudes that plan the fight for that war.

Don't Get me wrong here.... in no way were the generals and admirals asking for my advice in conducting a war on the Korean peninsula.....but what they were instructing me and my people to do was to make sure the one thing that was up..... was the satcom and vtc capabilities.

STFU....... you fucking idiots.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:29 pm 
Board Emeritus

Only Russia - and maybe China - have the ability to keep planes in the air if we go to war with them. Any airplane NK would send up wouldn't survive. The ONLY way they could fight our air power is with various surface-to-air weaponry. And that would likely be more by luck than anything.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:02 pm 
Board Emeritus

I usually dont bother to do much on this site other than to rage against idiots.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:04 pm 
Board Emeritus

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:13 pm 
Board Emeritus

You should have said.... "thank you number6 for being my friend and not looking at what i posted from a logical perspective."

Before you fellas continue to suck each others dicks...... i would remind you that the topic was about selling f-52s to Norway.

Now.... if we really want to talk shit..... I am more than capable of that....

If the subject happens to be how things are in the military..... or how we USE things in the military..... cool.....my first job after the military (20 years Electronics Technician.... Retired ETC (SW)....) was a military ELECTRONICS WARFARE FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER in Afghanistan..... for 4 straight years.

If the subject is how we fight a war on the Korean penninsula.....

I would remind both of you idiots that I was stationed on the USS Blue Ridge..... LCC-19..... Which is the 7th fleet flagship and during EVERY Korean war exercise.... is where the USFK Army General flies to in order to continue to prosecute the war on the peninsula. The last USFK prior to me rotating back to the states was General Bell.

https://www.globalsecurity.org/military ... s-lens.htm

https://www.defense.gov/News/Article/Ar ... -guardian/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Blue_Ridge_(LCC-19)

http://www.usfk.mil/About/Combined-Forces-Command/

https://www.stripes.com/news/usfk-comma ... ps-1.76661

I usually dont bother to do much on this site other than to rage against idiots. You two idiots are putting out stupid factually incorrect shit.

Dangerous shit.

Your links really don't say anything about how the U.S. or North Korea would fight a war. So Mister USS Blue Ridge (stable?) genius, condense your links down into your own words and tell us how the U.S. would fight a war with North Korea or maybe you'd rather go back at sucking your Blue Ridge shipmate's dicks.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:15 pm 
Board Emeritus

So because you are being an asshole..... I think it is very easy to achieve overwhelming air superiority over NK. As a matter of fact.... OUR ENTIRE MILITARY STRATEGY IS THAT WE WILL ACHIEVE COMPLETE AIR SUPERIORITY. HOW DID WE WIN IN IRAQ?????????? You fuckers kill me.... like you know shit. Keep the stupid stinger argument out of it..... fool. You and 6 were idiots on how you think we would fight that war. I have actually been in the fucking room with the dudes that plan the fight for that war.

Don't Get me wrong here.... in no way were the generals and admirals asking for my advice in conducting a war on the Korean peninsula.....but what they were instructing me and my people to do was to make sure the one thing that was up..... was the satcom and vtc capabilities.

Quick, someone get kempster his medications! The wheels on his Radio Flyer wagon have come off! :rw)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:24 pm 
Policy Wonk

Your links really don't say anything about how the U.S. or North Korea would fight a war. So Mister USS Blue Ridge (stable?) genius, condense your links down into your own words and tell us how the U.S. would fight a war with North Korea or maybe you'd rather go back at sucking your Blue Ridge shipmate's dicks.

Not what this thread was about in the first place you ignorant incompetent rump-wrangling poop-sucking cum-dumpster cock-holing, dick-docking, serial serbian film masturbationist fucktard......

as a reminder you fucking retard.

About That Shipment of F-52 Fighters To Norway.

You ignorant fucking mutherfuckers were the ones that decided to inject your ohhhhhh so knowledgeable genius military knowledge into this thread. fucking idiots

Fuck your life

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:33 pm 
Board Emeritus

Not what this thread was about in the first place you ignorant incompetent rump-wrangling poop-sucking cum-dumpster cock-holing, dick-docking, serial serbian film masturbationist fucktard......

as a reminder you fucking retard.

Temper, temper. If you want to go juvenile the I retort "I'm rubber, you're glue. Whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you."

Quote:
About That Shipment of F-52 Fighters To Norway.

You ignorant fucking mutherfuckers were the ones that decided to inject your ohhhhhh so knowledgeable genius military knowledge into this thread. fucking idiots

Just because your life is fucked up doesn't mean my life or anyone else's life is fucked up. Please get some professional help.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:34 pm 
Policy Wonk

Temper, temper. If you want to go juvenile the I retort "I'm rubber, you're glue. Whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you."

Just because your life is fucked up doesn't mean my life or anyone else's life is fucked up. Please get some professional help.

mad... over you? lol.

Just talking shit.... even if you are ........you

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:36 pm 
Board Emeritus

For the record, I know both Number Six and Kempster away from the board. Well, I've talked to Six about possible having lunch some time, but I've talked to Kempster online and am FB friends with him.

Kempster is a great guy, who has served our country. He hasn't been around much in past years because he's been serving. His life isn't fucked up and he needs no professional help.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:42 pm 
Policy Wonk

Thanks GoU.... I was getting ready to post something that would really be ....... bad.

6. You don't like me.... that's cool. You and sam obviously think you know more about the military than you.... obviously do.

I will leave it alone.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:46 pm 
Board Emeritus

mad... over you? lol.

Just talking shit.... even if you are ........you

You know, I'll be respectful with you or anyone but I expect the same in return.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:50 pm 
Board Emeritus

You know, I'll be respectful with you or anyone but I expect the same in return.

Well stated, that's my position on this flap as well.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:00 pm 
Board Emeritus

Thanks GoU.... I was getting ready to post something that would really be ....... bad.

6. You don't like me.... that's cool. You and sam obviously think you know more about the military than you.... obviously do.

I will leave it alone.

Actually, it's not that I don't like you (I don't think I dislike anyone on this board) but when you started with the profanity and name calling then what kind of respond would you expect to receive. If you have a problem with what I post then address what I said instead of making personal attacks. As for military knowledge, yes, I served 28 years in the AF so I have picked up some knowledge during my service and I have the ability to research what I don't know or are unsure of, which is what I did in my post. We both served in the military and we have an understanding of the U.S. capabilities based upon our narrow view(s) from the positions we held. Neither you or I know everything about what would happen in a war with North Korea because that's way above our pay grades but based upon our experiences, knowledge, and learning on the topic I think we can make a reasonable deduction.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:08 pm 
Policy Wonk

Actually, it's not that I don't like you (I don't think I dislike anyone on this board) but when you started with the profanity and name calling then what kind of respond would you expect to receive. If you have a problem with what I post then address what I said instead of making personal attacks. As for military knowledge, yes, I served 28 years in the AF so I have picked up some knowledge during my service and I have the ability to research what I don't know or are unsure of, which is what I did in my post. We both served in the military and we have an understanding of the U.S. capabilities based upon our narrow view(s) from the positions we held. Neither you or I know everything about what would happen in a war with North Korea because that's way above our pay grades but based upon our experiences, knowledge, and learning on the topic I think we can make a reasonable deduction.

We can start it back up if you want..... cause i am right..... about the facts.... and never called for mental health checks for you or sam..... you might not like my language.... and I do understand that....... but you haven't fucked with a single fact.....

I am prepared to drop this.......... or fuck you up..... ps..... my daughter is laughing out loud AT YOU

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:55 pm 
Board Emeritus

We can start it back up if you want..... cause i am right..... about the facts.... and never called for mental health checks for you or sam..... you might not like my language.... and I do understand that....... but you haven't fucked with a single fact.....

I am prepared to drop this.......... or fuck you up..... ps..... my daughter is laughing out loud AT YOU

:roll: