Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:04 am 
Board Emeritus

Doctors Want Trump's Head Examined.

Uh-huh...uh-huh...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:06 am 
Board Emeritus

Dr. Jackson also said he was in "excellent" physical health, but like rain, I also am very curious why in the only message we have seen testifying to that, Dr. Jackson mis-spelled his own first name.

There's supposed to be a full briefing from Dr. Jackson on Tuesday. I assume there will be questions. Unlike the quack who evaluated Trump during the campaign, he has actual medical credibility at stake.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:39 am 
Board Emeritus

Dr. Jackson also said he was in "excellent" physical health, but like rain, I also am very curious why in the only message we have seen testifying to that, Dr. Jackson mis-spelled his own first name.

This quack fits right in with the rest of this ignorant pack of idiots.

Why Does The Trump Administration Have Such Terrible Spelling?

The Inauguration Poster, "...no challenge is to great." ...to great...really???

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:47 am 
Board Emeritus

This quack fits right in with the rest of this ignorant pack of idiots.

Why Does The Trump Administration Have Such Terrible Spelling?

The Inauguration Poster, "...no challenge is to great." ...to great...really???

I don't think Jackson is part of the administration. I don't think he had anything to do with that statement.

But I also don't believe we'll learn anything from his statement Tuesday.

Admittedly, I did not come up with the phrase, but I'm nearly positive that I got it from one of my white nationalist buddies. It just fits so well.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:15 am 
Board Emeritus

https://www.vox.com/2018/1/11/16863254/ ... tal-health

[snip]

Trump is 6-foot-3 and weighed 236 pounds the last time his weight was made public, in the fall of 2016 during a made-for-TV physical on The Dr. Oz Show. This means he’s overweight — though Politico got ahold of his New York driver’s license, and it says Trump is 6-foot-2. That would make the president obese, per his body mass index. (*)

Trump doesn’t drink alcohol or smoke, and he sleeps about five hours per night. In interviews with the New York Times in early 2017, Bornstein revealed that Trump takes a statin to lower his cholesterol, as well as finasteride (a drug for male pattern baldness) a daily low-dose aspirin, and antibiotics to control rosacea.

[snip]

But if Friday’s physical reveals something major about Trump’s health, we aren’t likely to hear about it. That’s because Trump is entitled to the same patient privacy rights as other Americans, and it’s up to him what gets reported to the public. Neither the president nor his doctor is under any obligation to share complete or detailed medical records.

Presidents and presidential candidates have also had a historically flimsy relationship with the truth when it comes to their health. Hiding a president’s medical history is pretty much the norm.

Jacob Appel, an assistant professor at Mount Sinai School of Medicine who studies the health histories of candidates, told Vox he’s convinced the public would not know if a president or presidential candidate is truly sick “until history renders its verdict years from now.”

[snip][end]

(*) Like I told tritumi, obesity is not in itself a disease. There are people lucky enough to be obese and not develop other health conditions. Maybe Trump is the luckiest bastard on Earth, but I doubt it. Also, getting as little sleep as he does is also very bad for your health.

That Trump might be concealing his real health issues from the public, unfortunately, isn't new.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:00 pm 
Policy Wonk

There's supposed to be a full briefing from Dr. Jackson on Tuesday. I assume there will be questions. Unlike the quack who evaluated Trump during the campaign, he has actual medical credibility at stake.

The White House credited "Ronnie" Jackson. "Ronny" Jackson is the doctor that gave 45 the exam.

http://www.navy.mil/navydata/bios/bio.asp?bioID=953.

They cannot even lie well enough to get by.

Glenfs posted about the Left's War On Women. Glenfs posted this after the Cosby Verdict "Gloria Allred is a media hound and an asshole. The most dangerous place to be is inbetween her and a microphone or camera". 04/27/2018.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:34 pm 
Board Emeritus

Quote:
But if Friday’s physical reveals something major about Trump’s health, we aren’t likely to hear about it. That’s because Trump is entitled to the same patient privacy rights as other Americans, and it’s up to him what gets reported to the public. Neither the president nor his doctor is under any obligation to share complete or detailed medical records.

good point professor.
becuz there is NO WAY in hell this guy has low numbers as this Dr recited.
not a chance.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:04 pm 
Board Emeritus

Let's see ... sleeps 5 hours a night, eats junk food regularly, never exercises ... can't even walk a few yards without having to ride in a golf cart ...

If this is what Dr. Jackson calls "excellent" health, I don't want to see patients that are worse off.

I'm seeing nothing but contrary information as to whether there was a neurological as well as physical exam. Suffice to say, I have my doubts we will receive accurate information, even if there was one.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:15 pm 
Board Emeritus

at least six a day is what he says along with fries and milk shakes.
yep, he's as crazy sick as suspected.

bigMac---
Nutrition Facts
For a Serving Size of 1 item (219g)
Calories 562.8 Calories from Fat 294.9 (52.4%)
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 32.8g -
Saturated fat 8.3g -
Monounsaturated fat 7.6g -
Polyunsaturated fat 0.7g -
Trans fat 1.3g -
Cholesterol 78.8mg -
Sodium 1007.4mg 42%
Potassium 396.4mg -
Carbohydrates 44g -
Net carbs 40.5g -
Sugar 8.7g -
Fiber 3.5g 15%
Glucose 2.3g
Fructose 3.7g
Lactose 0.7g
Maltose 1.1g
Sucrose 1g
Protein 25.9g

Deep Fried Potato French Fries (from Frozen)
Nutrition Facts
Serving Size: 1 medium fast food order
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 205
Calories 427

% Daily Values*
Total Fat 22.82g 35%
Saturated Fat 5.406g 27%
Polyunsaturated Fat 3.96g
Monounsaturated Fat 13.196g
Cholesterol 0mg 0%
Sodium 259mg 11%
Potassium 741mg
Total Carbohydrate 50.29g 17%
Dietary Fiber 4.7g 19%
Sugars 0.91g
Protein 5.04g

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:45 pm 
Board Emeritus

groper gave a reality show segment today.

https://www.businessinsider.in/every-me ... 531660.cms
The president takes a handful of medications including statins, daily aspirin, and two drugs for skin and hair conditions.
Jackson said Trump's heart health was "the one thing that stood out" for being resoundingly healthy, but several indicators suggest that's not entirely true.

For someone who doesn't smoke or drink, President Donald Trump takes a fair amount of drugs.

His list includes Crestor for high cholesterol, aspirin to prevent heart attacks, antibiotics to treat skin rosacea, Propecia for baldness, and Ambien to help him rest on flights.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:47 pm 
Board Emeritus

...."a stress test"...

really.
you tellin me groper got on the treadymill and walked just fine. srsly.

:rw) :rw) :rw) :rw)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:15 pm 
Board Emeritus

groper made sure all this med shit takes the media the same day bannon is subpoenaed, by in his face.

so groper took the news while bannon ate questions for about 8hours.
thats gropers way of saying fuck you steve-o.

groper does not care what lengths he goes. skies the limit.

but then!!!.........steveo took the 5th???

holy shit the movie script writers authors..OMG....bannon is, bannon will, its apparent, DO
anything to not be off prezpussiegrabbers BFF list.

groper..he's living the reality show dream of being on TV EVERY FUCKING DAY AND NIGHT.

but hey ohio...you keep voting for this dumb con fucker. cuz he sure can fuck cons real easily.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:03 am 
Board Emeritus

We're going to need to see his girth certificate.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:26 am 
Board Emeritus

Is it time to launch the girther movement? :rw)

From Twitter:
Chris Hayes
@chrislhayes
Has anyone coined "girther" for those who belive the president weighs more than his doctor reports?

We demand the girth certificate! :lol:

I've gone full out girtherist! :twisted:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:25 am 
Policy Wonk

We're going to need to see his girth certificate.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Glenfs posted about the Left's War On Women. Glenfs posted this after the Cosby Verdict "Gloria Allred is a media hound and an asshole. The most dangerous place to be is inbetween her and a microphone or camera". 04/27/2018.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:10 pm 
Board Emeritus

Is it time to launch the girther movement? :rw)

From Twitter:
Chris Hayes
@chrislhayes
Has anyone coined "girther" for those who belive the president weighs more than his doctor reports?

We demand the girth certificate! :lol:

I've gone full out girtherist! :twisted:

I don't mind giving Chris Hayes credit for "girther," but it seemed more spontaneous than that. It sprouted all over twitter, like the new grass in spring.

I'm a girther.

"One bomb was shown on TV, and the American people bought that war. War is show business."
--"Wag the Dog"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:23 pm 
Board Emeritus

I don't think Jackson is part of the administration. I don't think he had anything to do with that statement.

From what's been coming out of Jackson the last day or so, he sounds like a bona fide Trump stooge to me.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:26 pm 
Policy Wonk

I don't mind giving Chris Hayes credit for "girther," but it seemed more spontaneous than that. It sprouted all over twitter, like the new grass in spring.

I'm a girther.

I'm a girther as well. Come on White House, release the ORGINAL GIRTH CERTIFICATE...No Fakes, No Photoshop.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:28 pm 
Board Emeritus

Dr. Jackson is a Rear Admiral in the U.S. Navy. The President is his Commander-in-Chief. One does answer to the other. He was appointed by Obama, and also did his physical examinations.

Please note, like the Vox article suggests, this is not a new problem. FDR ordered his staff to conceal from the public that he was basically a paraplegic and needed a wheelchair, and they did.

We're not as bad as the Soviet Union, where sometimes Premiers would die and the Russian public wouldn't find out for six months, but let's just say the Presidency has NEVER been a place of full medical disclosure, ever.

BTW, Dr. Jackson says he took one cognitive test, and passed with flying colors. It was called the Montreal Cognitive Assessment, or MCA, and Dr. Jackson said he got a perfect score. OK, well -- from what I've read, this test in isolation (i.e. not repeated and not compared with other tests) doesn't always reveal (or not) the onset of dementia, and from what I understand is Trump ASKED for that test SPECIFICALLY which could suggest his handlers "prepped" him for it.

He did not take an MRI or any detailed neurological analysis. Even if, as I'm sure Ike knows, of course, you can't "find" personality disorders, necessarily, on a neurological scan. They do tend to reveal the onset of disorders like Parkinson's or Alzheimer's.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:38 pm 
Board Emeritus

Dr. Jackson is a Rear Admiral in the U.S. Navy. The President is his Commander-in-Chief. One does answer to the other. He was appointed by Obama, and also did his physical examinations.

Please note, like the Vox article suggests, this is not a new problem. FDR ordered his staff to conceal from the public that he was basically a paraplegic and needed a wheelchair, and they did.

We're not as bad as the Soviet Union, where sometimes Premiers would die and the Russian public wouldn't find out for six months, but let's just say the Presidency has NEVER been a place of full medical disclosure, ever.

BTW, Dr. Jackson says he took one cognitive test, and passed with flying colors. It was called the Montreal Cognitive Assessment, or MCA, and Dr. Jackson said he got a perfect score. OK, well -- from what I've read, this test in isolation (i.e. not repeated and not compared with other tests) doesn't always reveal (or not) the onset of dementia, and from what I understand is Trump ASKED for that test SPECIFICALLY which could suggest his handlers "prepped" him for it.

He did not take an MRI or any detailed neurological analysis. Even if, as I'm sure Ike knows, of course, you can't "find" personality disorders, necessarily, on a neurological scan. They do tend to reveal the onset of disorders like Parkinson's or Alzheimer's.

There is a lot of politics a person engages in to become an Admiral or General and that continues on even after they retire. I'm not accusing Adm. Jackson of lying but he knows he has to be careful of being fully truthful about Trump's health if he wants a third star.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:07 pm 
Board Emeritus

my understanding of the 'cognitive' part of this fiasco was, like, looking at pictures and
saying 'yes thats an elephant'.

yah thats about as far as it got. he ID'd some pictures correctly and he got applause.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:05 pm 
Board Emeritus

yo...they, he, his "bone spurs" " in his feet" were NOT checked out by our fav doc ronnie(y) johnson.
the bone spur reason that kept this pale POS pussie out of the vietnam war was not attended to during this "exam".
that may be why theyd LIE about his height so "bone spurs" dont fall into "exam" proprieties.

its as tho this entire cabal of rich gropers..who got a job cuz of the rich guy...its as tho they think making shit up is reality in 2018.
thats 2000years since JESUS!!..is that 20decades? 2000yrs?....its as tho they are all paddling bullshit en masse to oxygen breathing creatures.

we have 2%...showing the global pop what they think of them and the entire fucking planet.

flag, whos got a flag....how about some tequila...russian vodka..your choice.