How come no arrests yet of Republican governors

News and events of the day
Libertas

How come no arrests yet of Republican governors

Post by Libertas »

Illegally transporting immigrants across state line or kidnapping them?

What about the fact that most of trumps judicial appointments considered unqualified by the American Bar Association
I sigh in your general direction.
ap215

Re: How come no arrests yet of Republican governors

Post by ap215 »

Yes.
Bludogdem

Post by Bludogdem »

“During his four years in office, the ABA rated 264 of President Trump’s nominees; 187 were rated “well-qualified,” 67 were rated “qualified,” and 10 were rated “not qualified.”

Justin Walker was rated “not qualified” and when elevated to the appeals court was rated “well qualified “.

https://ballotpedia.org/ABA_ratings_dur ... nistration
Libertas

Post by Libertas »

This is so easy.

So if you wanted to prove certain people would immediately come to the defense of Donald Trump and never go after Republicans for their crimes.

:lol:
gounion

Post by gounion »

Libertas wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 4:45 pm This is so easy.

So if you wanted to prove certain people would immediately come to the defense of Donald Trump and never go after Republicans for their crimes.

Yep, they ALWAYS run to his defense.
Libertas

Post by Libertas »

gounion wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 4:46 pm Yep, they ALWAYS run to his defense.
Are you watching what the Republicans in Texas are doing to preserve their right to execute women?

None of us are safe if these cons get their way.

Or watching Eastman’s lawyer on MSNBC lie about everything
Bludogdem

Post by Bludogdem »

Libertas wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 4:45 pm This is so easy.

What’s easy is to point out how ignorant of facts idiots are.
Libertas

Post by Libertas »

Not even smart enough to realize when they’ve been had.

That’s what happens when one is so biased towards right wing garbage that you can’t see anything but your own hate.
gounion

Post by gounion »

Bludogdem wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 5:16 pm What’s easy is to point out how ignorant of facts idiots are.
Yes, it IS easy to point that out about you. You believe every damned thing Trump feeds to you. You remind me so damned much of Otto.

And Hap Shaughnessy, of course! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Libertas

Post by Libertas »

gounion wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 5:21 pm Yes, it IS easy to point that out about you. You believe every damned thing Trump feeds to you. You remind me so damned much of Otto.

I have enjoyed watching you “ own“ these fascists for a long time so I thought I’d get in on the fun. :lol:
Bludogdem

Post by Bludogdem »

Libertas wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 5:18 pm Not even smart enough to realize when they’ve been had.

That’s what happens when one is so biased towards right wing garbage that you can’t see anything but your own hate.
You’re the ignorant fool who makes an unsubstantiated claim. Since I knew the facts I just set your stupid ass straight. Now you know your claim is ignorant. I’m sure you’ll make it again and again though.
Bludogdem

Post by Bludogdem »

gounion wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 5:21 pm Yes, it IS easy to point that out about you. You believe every damned thing Trump feeds to you. You remind me so damned much of Otto.

I’m sure trump doesn’t have a clue about his judges ABA ratings. Until today you were probably just as ignorant as lib, if not more so, about this subject. It’s fools like you and lib that gives liberals a bad name when you spout ignorance like this.
gounion

Post by gounion »

Bludogdem wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 5:30 pm I’m sure trump doesn’t have a clue about his judges ABA ratings. Until today you were probably just as ignorant as lib, if not more so, about this subject. It’s fools like you and lib that gives liberals a bad name when you spout ignorance like this.
Dumbass, it's already been discussed on this forum before about the ratings of the judges, as well as the fact that Trump ignored them, ONLY picking judicial candidates from a list provided by Federalist Society head Leonard Leo. You're WAAAAAY behind.

You were just had by Lib, who knew you guys would come running to defend Dear Leader.