RadioFreeLiberal.com

Smart Voices, Be Heard
It is currently Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:59 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 175 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:26 pm 
Board Emeritus

A "mom's basement" slam.

Ugh. Hack.

Look, don't hate we who have put our trust in Donald Trump, and profitted handsomely. It's gauche, spiteful, and petty. Please do at least somewhat try to hide your contempt for MAGA-economy success stories such as myself.

Who is this "We" you speak of....did you wet your pants again.

Glenfs posted about the Left's War On Women. Glenfs posted this after the Cosby Verdict "Gloria Allred is a media hound and an asshole. The most dangerous place to be is inbetween her and a microphone or camera". 04/27/2018.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:29 pm 

Who is this "We" you speak of....did you wet your pants again.

Pee pee pants? Ha! Gold, Jerry!

That was the royal WE, if you must know.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:30 pm 
Board Emeritus

A "mom's basement" slam.

Ugh. Hack.

Look, don't hate we who have put our trust in Donald Trump, and profitted handsomely. It's gauche, spiteful, and petty. Please do at least somewhat try to hide your contempt for MAGA-economy success stories such as myself.

MAGA Caps....Made In China.

Glenfs posted about the Left's War On Women. Glenfs posted this after the Cosby Verdict "Gloria Allred is a media hound and an asshole. The most dangerous place to be is inbetween her and a microphone or camera". 04/27/2018.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:30 pm 
Board Emeritus

Pee pee pants? Ha! Gold, Jerry!

That was the royal WE, if you must know.

I'm NOT a Royalist. I am an American. We Do NOT have Royalty...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:36 pm 

MAGA Caps....Made In China.

Were they really? I heard that, but I will admit I never looked into it. Wouldn't surprise me. Trump is a Bozo like that. He misses those dumb little details that create such bad optics for the pinheads to obsess on.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:38 pm 

I'm NOT a Royalist. I am an American. We Do NOT have Royalty...

What about the Kardashians?

I hope I spelled that wrong. That would please me.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:50 pm 
Board Emeritus

What about the Kardashians?

I hope I spelled that wrong. That would please me.

Whoever the hell they are. I do no pay attention to people like that....a waste of time.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:34 pm 
Political Junkie

Were they really? I heard that, but I will admit I never looked into it. Wouldn't surprise me. Trump is a Bozo like that. He misses those dumb little details that create such bad optics for the pinheads to obsess on.

Creasy!

Old acquaintances. Known each other for many years. A little background on my pal.

He's everything many libs here detest. Middle aged, white, upper class, Rebublican, male. THE DEVIL! He's also a transplant from the east coast to the Midwest. High taxes and a plant closure led to his movement west toward the big square states.

He's also a union fellow. About 3 decades worth. Spent a fair amount of his life training robots at a GM plant in New Castle until it was shuddered.

Now he and his lady, J.W., are enjoying life amongst the corn fields. Living high on his pension and her investments.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:37 pm 

Creasy!

Old acquaintances. Known each other for many years. A little background on my pal.

He's everything many libs here detest. Middle aged, white, upper class, Rebublican, male. THE DEVIL! He's also a transplant from the east coast to the Midwest. High taxes and a plant closure led to his movement west toward the big square states.

He's also a union fellow. About 3 decades worth. Spent a fair amount of his life training robots at a GM plant in New Castle until it was shuddered.

Now he and his lady, J.W., are enjoying life amongst the corn fields. Living high on his pension and her investments.

That's me! UAW proud, and I bleed Eagles green!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:39 pm 

Whoever the hell they are. I do no pay attention to people like that....a waste of time.

I'll have none of your LGBTQE=MC2 hate speech. Caitlyn Jenner is a national hero!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:13 pm 
Board Emeritus

Creasy!

There's no such thing as the devil.

Stop calling the cops on us.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:26 pm 

There's no such thing as the devil.

That's the greatest trick I ever pulled.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:56 pm 
Board Emeritus

What did they get banned for? 1st degree aggravated hurtful words assault?

Nope... I'm a freshfaced boy. It took me like months before I was granted entrance to the sandbox. What's up with that? Is that another tactic to keep the smelly sock people away?

You were granted entrance to the sandbox last November. Ted and I were discussing new members a couple of weeks ago.

Ted said, "I didn't think we we're letting anyone else join our dysfunctional tree house anymore. An acquaintance of mine tried to join and was unable to register."

I said, "Our newest silent member is the famous Capt. Creasy - CyberAngler. He joined last November."

Then I went on to say:

"Perhaps your acquaintance didn't try very hard. I had an acquaintance I was trying to recruit who said the same thing to me a couple years ago and that clearly was not the case. Several people have joined since then and they've had no problem."

"As far as I know the level of difficulty for joining is pick a user name, pick a password, input four to six text characters you see in an image which would be hard for a robot to read, to show that you're not a robot."

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=21381&p=391178#p391178

Welcome aboard famous CyberAngler.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:05 pm 

You were granted entrance to the sandbox last November. Ted and I were discussing new members a couple of weeks ago.

Ted said, "I didn't think we we're letting anyone else join our dysfunctional tree house anymore. An acquaintance of mine tried to join and was unable to register."

I said, "Our newest silent member is the famous Capt. Creasy - CyberAngler. He joined last November."

Then I went on to say:

"Perhaps your acquaintance didn't try very hard. I had an acquaintance I was trying to recruit who said the same thing to me a couple years ago and that clearly was not the case. Several people have joined since then and they've had no problem."

"As far as I know the level of difficulty for joining is pick a user name, pick a password, input four to six text characters you see in an image which would be hard for a robot to read, to show that you're not a robot."

Woohoo! I'm somebody!

Navin, Johnson, R

I'm in the Honeycomb Hideout!

Awesome.

Thank you, and I say this with utmost sincerity... you WILL regret this.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:07 pm 
Board Emeritus

Then I went on to say:

Wow, that's terrific. So you and Ted invited a racist troll over here to mix it up and completely derail threads. Give yourselves a pat on the back. I doubt he'll be here for very long.

Voting with hurt fees to pwn the libs:
Quote:
because of this board... it will be very hard for me to support a Democratic candidate.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:14 pm 

Wow, that's terrific. So you and Ted invited a racist troll over here to mix it up and completely derail threads. Give yourselves a pat on the back. I doubt he'll be here for very long.

Lighten up, Francis.

You have an Illinois Nazi thread, and it went for three pages before I finally came along and cracked the mandatory Blues Brothers joke.

Cripes, you people gots no funnybone. I do declare.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:15 pm 
Board Emeritus

Captain George Elvey Creasy

He died in 1972, aged 77.

His final rank was Admiral of the Fleet, for the UK Royal Navy.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:19 pm 

Captain George Elvey Creasy

He died in 1972, aged 77.

His final rank was Admiral of the Fleet, for the UK Royal Navy.

I was a Navy guy when I was a young scamp... 5 years of that malarkey.

But my name came from elsewhere.

Cuz I'm a man on fire.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:23 pm 
Board Emeritus

That's the greatest trick I ever pulled.

Trump fascists, are the biggest snowflakes in town. Don't be one.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:27 pm 

Trump fascists, are the biggest snowflakes in town. Don't be one.

Fascists.

Yeah, you see, you've been throwing that word around like it's confetti, and it's gotten to the point where it's self-mocking when you do it.

I tell you this without the slightest worry that you'll realize the truth of it, and correct yourself.

Carry on.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:31 pm 
Board Emeritus

But my name came from elsewhere.

Cuz I'm a man on fire.

The Creasy Bear morale patch by Violent Little Machine Shop is our flagship patch. Now comes in full color PVC as well as the original lasered leather. Designed by artist Joshua Johnson, this original patch pays tribute to a fantastic movie and character, John Creasy, played by Denzel Washington in Man on Fire. Creasy Bear doesn't give a f*ck that you're in La Hermandad, he'll still put C4 up your butt. "I'm just a professional." This patch is sure to be a standout in your collection. Also comes in a tasteful pair of sweet Creasy Bear socks.

You do know Denzel was honored by BET in 2017, right? :D
https://www.bet.com/video/abff-honors/2 ... award.html

CyberAngler? The other hit I got for Captain Creasy was Troy Creasy, Sportfisherman.
http://www.highadventurefishing.com/mee ... ptain.html

Troy Creasy is a full-time dedicated professional, pursuing trout and salmon for 28 years, with 25 years guiding experience. He is on the water year round and will provide you with a complete charter service. HIGH ADVENTURE SPORTFISHING is proud to use only the best equipment available.

[snip][end]

If that's you, cap'n, I apologize. I mean, it was hit #2. :D

Last edited by ProfessorX on Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:35 pm 
Board Emeritus

Fascists.

Clap for your confederate president.

Or else.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:35 pm 

The Creasy Bear morale patch by Violent Little Machine Shop is our flagship patch. Now comes in full color PVC as well as the original lasered leather. Designed by artist Joshua Johnson, this original patch pays tribute to a fantastic movie and character, John Creasy, played by Denzel Washington in Man on Fire. Creasy Bear doesn't give a f*ck that you're in La Hermandad, he'll still put C4 up your butt. "I'm just a professional." This patch is sure to be a standout in your collection. Also comes in a tasteful pair of sweet Creasy Bear socks.

You do know Denzel was honored by BET in 2017, right? :D
https://www.bet.com/video/abff-honors/2 ... award.html

That movie was the bee's knees.

Did you see the one where he was a drunken cokehead who Captain Sullied the 727? His finest work IMHO.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:36 pm 

Clap for your confederate president.

Or else.

Or else a rifle butt to the neck.

This guy gets it.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:43 pm 
Board Emeritus

Yeah, Troy. Welcome aboard.

http://www.cyberangler.com/fishing-repo ... -creasy/1/

CyberAngler - Capt. Troy Creasy's fishing reports.

I notice from your websites, you're good at trolling for fish.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 175 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next